Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) (38925 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos. Recovers Charm, Cars, Laptops (Photos) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by EJEHSON(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2019
That's a good gesture from a good man with a good heart, just that those who really need those items won't get them. Las Las na still de big men with conet go cona those stuffs.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by OGwales(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Intending yahoo Boys has finally gotten opportunities with free laptops... Ye!

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by AngryIgboMan: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Adukpe19(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Very good one from the honourable speaker. Keep it up sir!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
Who are his constituents? As Speaker, his constituency is the whole of Nigeria.

Abeg make he send me my own laptop smiley

Lol... Vote for him at the next election

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Truthbites: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
After being bashed for sharing guguru bah?

Well it is never too late to make adjustment..

Nice one Mr Speaker

The man share guguru?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Jestin: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Kennyolawumi:

So you are part of backward people that believe laptop is only use for yahoo yahoo. You are obviously living in the 80s
so you can’t see the joke in my comment. Pls don’t quote me again Mr Backward
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Advocate500: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Believe me u this is not the people want ,deliver constituency project to them, de less privileged will not get any of this na Nigeria we dey.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:

At at least 100k per good quality brand new laptop... That's not less than 70 Billion naira worth of giveaway!!!

I sense he might be a thief, like most other legislators, but I doubt his loot is up to a tenth of that. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Well looking at the quantity this is nice bt I will ask him to do more physical projects that everyone can benefit in the community. There’s a lot that still can be done in surulere.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Microwhy: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Party faithfuls
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Cantonese: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:

Chai na waoh. So you be iti borlibor like this?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Factfinder1:
Card laptop and cash given to people who are already rich and are not even in need of the said items

How can you be a factfinder and still fail at finding out the real facts?

Do those people look rich to you?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Dannyhajo(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Gbaja has bathed our traditional soap Taya he has turned into old baba
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2019
luminouz:

How can you be a factfinder and still fail at finding out the real facts?

Do those people look rich to you?

Someone that is not feeling fine.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by adecz: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2019
grin

He should also empower some
Fulani herdsmen under his constituency
with AK47s!

cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by crownwealth: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Criminal!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
God bless Mr. Femi. Far better than doing nothing
Is it his money ? If the Money is meant for the constituency project then it is rubbish
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Mopolchi: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Na wetin I bin dey think too.
MrPresident1:

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by CrimeKsmart: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2019
loswhite:
Is it his money ? If the Money is meant for the constituency project then it is rubbish

I will be glad if you can post what your constituency rep has done here with govt money. Sometimes you people reason like a baffola

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Wow, nice one.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:

How can a whole president, still looking for freebie? shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Thukzee01(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2019
but the man representing me under igbogbo(Ikorodu) in lagos state assembly, chased people playing football on a plot of land beside his uncompleted building with armed police men.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I will be glad if you can post what your constituency rep has done here with govt money. Sometimes you people reason like a baffola
It is this level of Illitracy that is why Nigeria can never move forward...

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Oya, let me call them out.

Dino, are you there ?

Sarati, are you there ?

Orji TA hmm!

Tivinibu kwanu !

This is how a conscious politician should behave at end of year.

Not sharing N10,000 TraderMoni scam.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2019
No wonder I did not see corolla to buy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Good governance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by alizma: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Someone is squandering his constituency project funds on frivolities and his gullible people are happy.

You go wail till 2031. What did the previous party did with their own constituency project funds? They spent them on Dubai babes but now we have a party that is doing better and you are wailing, continue.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Truthbites:
Where this man de see money? This was how he bought SUV of 120 million naira for his wife

no SUV u can get at that price , or name the car
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by CrimeKsmart: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2019
loswhite:
It is this level of Illitracy that is why Nigeria can never move forward...

Oga leave illiteracy alone. What has your own rep down for his people?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2019
backnbeta:
Is it the right thing to do with public fund? Definitely not. But let's just hope the most deserving peeps get the gifts undecided

Can you tell us the right thing to do with public funds ?

Just say you are not happy it didn't reach you.

If i dash you corolla now, nah you go propose to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.