Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? (1955 Views)

Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / So Much Affection For This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Why is that the person you dont have any affection for keep coming to you and the person you love dont want to give you attention?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Why is that the person you dont have any affection for keep coming to you and the person you love dont want to give you attention?
..my dear...the thing just weak me

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Same here o
Phenomenal16:
..my dear...the thing just weak me
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by 2buffagain(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:

Because you can only attract your level... And less.

So you are basically LESS than the person's level you are failing to attract. Let that sink in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2019
undecided
2buffagain:

Because you can only attract your level... And less.

So you are basically LESS than the person's level you are failing to attract. Let that sick in.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Olukoso1: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Hey sister, you better wake up to reality...

Those dreams about guys only happen in literature cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Amumaigwe: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:

The reason is greed. Each should look for his level.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by REDLORD1: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Coz the person you love is an alphamale who makes women beg for his attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
undecided
Olukoso1:
Hey sister, you better wake up to reality...

Those dreams about guys only happen in literature cry
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
undecided
REDLORD1:

Coz the person you love is an alphamale who makes women beg for his attention
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by obinna58(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
You love him because he’ll never come to you, women love what they can’t get

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
I can't help but wonder the same thing.

I remember back in varsity there was this guy I had a crush on, we didn't exactly talk but we just bumped into each other once, he greeted me and passed by.

I was immediately hooked and I found out that he's the son of this other University cleaner that I was close to... She told me that the guy I just so walking out was her son leaving for Pretoria and he got a new job there.

I immediately knew that I had to come up with a plan to get his attention or get in contact with him and his mother was the key for me to get what I wanted.. grin grin grin

Firstly I told his mother not to bother bringing lunch along with her to work as I was going to buy her lunch for the entire week, which I did.. grin grin grin. The following week came and I decided to open up to her and tell her that I like her son.

I asked her for his number, but she instead bursted into laughter and didn't take me seriously, I spent almost an entire year reminding her of how much I like her son and how I still wanted his number, but she'd always laugh.

It wasn't until the following year when I had already moved on and started a new relationship that this woman one day called me and told me to come quick to the library boardroom as she needed to show me someone, that's where they'd usually stay when they're done cleaning and the boardroom is unoccupied.

I got there and she introduced me to the son I've been longing for for almost a year.. Damn he looked fine and I deliberately started flirting with him in front of his mother..😂😂😂.. The guy was just blushing and it was so cute.

His mother along with her cleaning partner then excused themselves and him and I talked for a while.. I told him of how I spent almost a year chasing after his mother asking for her permission to give me his number but she'd always laugh... I also told him that I had already moved on as i was seeing someone else.. She introduced us too late... And he had the sexist voice ever.. grin grin grin.. Only if I was single.

The mother still calls me her daughter in law up until this day..🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by blacksam01: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samantha124:
I can't help but wonder the same thing.

I remember back in varsity there was this guy I had a crush on, we didn't exactly talk but we just bumped into each other once, he greeted me and passed by.

I was immediately hooked and I found out that he's the son of this other University cleaner that I was close to... She told me that the guy I just so walking out was her son leaving for Pretoria and he got a new job there.

I immediately knew that I had to come up with a plan to get his attention or get in contact with him and his mother was the key for me to get what I wanted.. grin grin grin

Firstly I told his mother not to bother bringing lunch along with her to work as I was going to buy her lunch for the entire week, which I did.. grin grin grin. The following week came and I decided to open up to her and tell her that I like her son.

I asked her for his number, but she instead bursted into laughter and didn't take me seriously, I spent almost an entire year reminding her of how much I like her son and how I still wanted his number, but she'd always laugh.

It wasn't until the following year when I had already moved on and started a new relationship that this woman one day called me and told me to come quick to the library boardroom as she needed to show me someone, that's where they'd usually stay when they're done cleaning and the boardroom is unoccupied.

I got there and she introduced me to the son I've been longing for for almost a year.. Damn he looked fine and I deliberately started flirting with him in front of his mother..😂😂😂.. The guy was just blushing and it was so cute.

His mother along with her cleaning partner then excused themselves and him and I talked for a while.. I told him of how I spent almost a year chasing after his mother asking for her permission to give me his number but she'd always laugh... I also told him that I had already moved on as i was seeing someone else.. She introduced us too late... And he had the sexist voice ever.. grin grin grin.. Only if I was single.

The mother still calls me her daughter in law up until this day..🤣🤣🤣🤣

i so much love this story....

anything later brought u guyz together again..?
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Unfortunately no, I'm still with the same guy that I had already started seeing back then.

I'm not gonna lie, I was really tempted to lie to him and tell him that I'm single and ready to mingle because the guy is a full package and I love his mother.. grin grin grin.. I was just melting..😂😂😂

But I'm too lazy to be sneaking around and I didn't want to end up hurting anyone in the end because the truth always has a way of coming out.

His mother and I still constantly keep in touch and she's been asking me to visit her.
blacksam01:

i so much love this story....

anything later brought u guyz together again..?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Owen247: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Some times d person ur falling for might not really notice u because of life issues or personality traits, it now comes down to u to double down and zero ur mind and be more direct to him.

dats why i dont hate or blame ladies who choose to tell a guy that they hav feelings for him,i do understand even if i cant be wit you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by blacksam01: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfortunately no, I'm still with the same guy that I had already started seeing back then.

I'm not gonna lie, I was really tempted to lie to him and tell him that I'm single and ready to mingle because the guy is a full package and I love his mother.. grin grin grin.. I was just melting..😂😂😂

But I'm too lazy to be sneaking around and I didn't want to end up hurting anyone in the end because the truth always has a way of coming out.

His mother and I still constantly keep in touch and she's been asking me to visit her.

good girl...once had a girl like u...sh can never cheat...sh doesnt even have time for it..but what sh doesnt hv is the courage to stay in the course of where shnis already at.
.dts why sh dumped me...

its all good!
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Cheating is a 24/7 job and sometimes I wonder how people manage to do it.

I'd rather breakup with someone rather than cheat on him because when it comes to cheating, you always have to make sure to cover your tracks and that's a lot of work and time consuming.

I hope you one day find someone like her... smiley smiley smiley
blacksam01:

good girl...once had a girl like u...sh can never cheat...sh doesnt even have time for it..but what sh doesnt hv is the courage to stay in the course of where shnis already at.
.dts why sh dumped me...

its all good!

1 Like

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by blacksam01: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Cheating is a 24/7 job and sometimes I wonder how people manage to do it.

I'd rather breakup with someone rather than cheat on him because when it comes to cheating, you always have to make sure to cover your tracks and that's a lot of work and time consuming.

I hope you one day find someone like her... smiley smiley smiley

it been very toff for me...her standard is so high that its almost impossible....

sh is very focus, very gentle with tiny sexy voice, understands life exactly the way i understand it...very smart and intelligent, but quite too choosy

funny enough the next guy sh went to doesnt crave for her like I do...i wanted marriage after 3yers together, that one has spent 1yr and half nd no marriage...

our time, i earn a paltry 30k monthly, but promised to get married to her if i can up it to 100k...sh left beforeit turnd 150k..and now its 250k..

but the new guy is at 160k from.onset yet no desire to marry her..for us marriage wasnt very urgent cuz sh was 23-26. with the guy sh is now 29..

well, na women know..i always told her..so long as ur guy is above 65% of ur standard, marry him, but don't go amrry someone ur so crazy about..u will continually seek love in such marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Why couldn't she look for a job so that you guys can help each other financially?
blacksam01:

it been very toff for me...her standard is so high that its almost impossible....

sh is very focus, very gentle with tiny sexy voice, understands life exactly the way i understand it...very smart and intelligent, but quite too choosy

funny enough the next guy sh went to doesnt crave for her like I do...i wanted marriage after 3yers together, that one has spent 1yr and half nd no marriage...

our time, i earn a paltry 30k monthly, but promised to get married to her if i can up it to 100k...sh left beforeit turnd 150k..and now its 250k..

but the new guy is at 160k from.onset yet no desire to marry her..for us marriage wasnt very urgent cuz sh was 23-26. with the guy sh is now 29..

well, na women know..i always told her..so long as ur guy is above 65% of ur standard, marry him, but don't go amrry someone ur so crazy about..u will continually seek love in such marriage
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by blacksam01: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Why couldn't she look for a job so that you guys can help each other financially?

sh startd off with 15k daily income nd we ended together at her earning 130- 150k daily...so sh earn about 4m monthly...

sh justed wantd her class based on income...that is usually the bases for faulty marriage..marrying ppl for some other reasons as those money cant buy......

1 Like

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Well, I hope she doesn't regret it in the end.
blacksam01:

sh startd off with 15k daily income nd we ended together at her earning 130- 150k daily...so sh earn about 4m monthly...

sh justed wantd her class based on income...that is usually the bases for faulty marriage..marrying ppl for some other reasons as those money cant buy......
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by blacksam01: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:

i really pray sh doesn't, cuz sh is a good girl....i was only a stepping to for her achieving greater miles. it hurst, but dts life!
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by blacksam01: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:

God wont allo her to regret...cuz sh is a good girl
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2023
undecided
obinna58:
You love him because he’ll never come to you, women love what they can’t get

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by MikeofKd(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is accurate asf ,there’s a lady that’s been chasing me shamelessly ,she’s average looking ,wife material ,intelligent tho but I’m not just interested in her ,I’ve tried to love her but it’s never just worked for me. I’m at that stage in my life where I don’t really know what I want from a relationship yet, she’s still chasing me till today even after she as seen me with plenty different women (I’m a ashawo man lol)
I just tire fr, the problem is she thinks I don’t want her but it’s relationship I don’t want ,the attachment and clinginess she’s shown me b4 is too scary fr. Las las I had to ghost her. Solid ghosting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
MikeofKd:
This is accurate asf ,there’s a lady that’s been chasing me shamelessly ,she’s average looking ,wife material ,intelligent tho but I’m not just interested in her ,I’ve tried to love her but it’s never just worked for me. I’m at that stage in my life where I don’t really know what I want from a relationship yet, she’s still chasing me till today even after she as seen me with plenty different women (I’m a ashawo man lol)
I just tire fr, the problem is she thinks I don’t want her but it’s relationship I don’t want ,the attachment and clinginess she’s shown me b4 is too scary fr. Las las I had to ghost her. Solid ghosting.
Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by Flora2Sweet: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2023
It's called The Carbonaro Effect!!!

Whereby what you love doesn't seem to love you , but what u don't does...

1 Like

Re: Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? by lavylilly: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Flora2Sweet:
It's called The Carbonaro Effect!!!

Whereby what you love doesn't seem to love you , but what u don't does...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Read This Book(picture) / SO PAINFUL!! See What A Lady Said As She Was Offered Noodles After Sex / NL I Need Help O! Please O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.