Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” (488 Views)

Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” by cheechee1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_WPXo_4ks

Steve Stanulis, the former bodyguard of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, claims he "never observed any affection" between the two. He spent 15 days working with the ex-couple in 2016.

According to Kanye's ex-bodyguard, he only encountered Kim "four or five out of those [15] days that he was hired."

Ye and Kardashian got married in 2014 and were still together as of 2017. Additionally, they have four kids together.

Steve Stanulis said later in the conversation that Kanye West "definitely needs rehab." Ye "had some issuee," he said, and he could tell that.

He described how Kanye would yell angrily at his employees when they were wearing printed shirts, accusing them of distracting him artistically, and then he would fire them.

The former bodyguard of Kanye has previously spoken out about his time spent with him.

When Steve revealed more details about his time spent working as Kanye West's head of security in May 2020, Kim and Kanye threatened to sue him for $10 million for violating an NDA that, according to Steve, was never signed.

The reason Steve has come out to address the issue at hand by providing his own perspective on what happened is because he received notoriety for being fired for making an inappropriate advance on Kim.

The bodyguard denied having a romantic relationship with Kim and continued to act "professionally" around her, despite the fact that he finds her "stunning" and believes anybody would be blessed to be with her.

In his words he said,

"When I first met Kim, you know, I was supposed to be with her. So when she first came into the studio, I said, 'Hey Kim, I just wanna introduce myself. My name is Steve. I'll be your security.'

He was severely reprimanded and instructed, "Don't talk to Kim," five minutes after he made that statement.

Steve claimed he "wasn't surprised" when he learned Kim requested a divorce in February 2021 since he was aware Kanye had some troubles.

Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” by Temmylee02: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Money won't make u happy 100% but the feeling of having a lot of money to buy anything you want to buy will give u 85% happiness .
Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “never Saw Any Affection” by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kim's next husband loading...... tongue

(1) (Reply)

Help! Weak Erections Shame And Embarrassments / Even With Belle? / “I Warned My Mum Abt Baba Ijesha’s Case, But She Didn’t Listen”- Iyabo Ojo’s Dau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.