Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) (60243 Views)

Sowore Appears In Court Looking Thin And Sick (photos) / Tight Security At Abuja High Court As Sowore Appears For Trial / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by LuverBoi16(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
they are jxt showing us dat he iz stil alive. Lion wey comot for den go fyn fud if en belleful na to go den go sleep na. My fwend do fast nd go bck to dat custody u cme 4rm
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hier:

Propaganda bro, Sowore is an activist, all activist do is criticize evil, understand that, that's their personality, it is a personality thing for Sowore to criticize Jonathan administration and that's the only thing you will find, nothing more
why did he congratulate buhari on his reelection only to turn back to ask for revolution when he did not get any appointment

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by TallPck1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
they should keep him o. we don't need disturbance o

You are wicked !
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sowore is growing... Buhari's beans is working.. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
TallPck1:

You are wicked !
we don't want any chaos this season o. I want to enjoy everything. they should wait till February

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

His continued detention is based on the same rule of law...there are two sides to every law

That is why ur name is okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Advocate500: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

His continued detention is based on the same rule of law...there are two sides to every law
ur name says it all
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
jayfolarin:
Nigeria is your home. You are not a foreigner in there. Will you just stand by and watch while a stranger comes in, rapes your wife and your daughters while beheading your only son?

If you don't fight back to defend your home, who will?

What nonsense is this one typing??

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by semyman: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
continue living in the past
As far as OBJ is not dead, you are the one living in the past
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
semyman:

As far as OBJ is not dead, you are the one living in the past
the future is bleak with people like you. instead of you to condemn this disregard for the rule of law, you are talking about what happen years ago
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by naijapips04: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Anu, what rule?
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Temple1288:

grin

Sowore the man who just couldn't see tomorrow. Back in 2014, I started following Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I WAS SO CONVINCED THAT THE MAN IS A PROPHET. But people like Sowore, Falana, and the idiot WEY DEM DON USE BEATING DISFIGURE were busy calling my Director a mentally unstable man. Well fast-forward today, they're enjoying the man in Aso Rock so well...

Like I'll always say NIGERIA THE ZOO WILL NEVER BE BETTER AND WHOSOEVER WANTS OR HABORS THE INTENTION OF MAKING IT BETTER WILL BE DISGRACED..

WALMART STORES ARE GIVING HUGE DISCOUNTS.. LET ME GO AND ENJOY MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN'T COME AND GO AND KEE MYSELF..

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

A prophet that can't foreseen his arrest, death of promised youths in his land, embargo on his entry to bury his parents? prophet?

jokers everywhere. regardless of you people blackmail against Yoruba, sowore predicament is personnel. we don't abhor unruly behavior in my tribe, we won't tolerate anyone that have all his family abroad to lead all our youths to early grave as that idiot led many youths to early grave because of his inconsistency and naivety

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by lucky4west: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
release this guy make him go enjoy Christmas...
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Ihategirls(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Free Sowore ooo

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by baby124: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Free Sowore and stop making fools of yourselves. It will only get worse.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by FactsAndTruth: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.
Yoruba reject am,Ijaw no embrace am.So who come get Sowore? grin

Him never see anything, when abooki finish with am, he go cry for him mama like small pikin.

Rubbish, him think say na GEJ.

And let me make it clear to yorubas. You have lost the right to protest in this country forever. Yes you have.

The last time your tinubu will ever organize a protest has happened in the fuel subsidy anti-GEJ prostest. When Buhari raised the fuel price you looked the other way.

No one will ever take you seriously again in this country when you call for protests. Not the North, not the East.

And no president, buhari and post-buhari will ever allow the kind of space and benevolence you enjoyed during GEJ's time.
Future presidents are watching buhari's tactics, on how he is jailing dissenters with or without regards to the judiciary, and as long as heaven is not falling and buhari is getting away with it, future presidents will replicate same if you try any protests.

Tyranny has come to stay, it's what you asked for, you'll get served in full. Insha Allah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Afamed: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
femi4:
Only in Nigeria
Even America

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by OsuigboFIathead(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Even America
[/s]
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by FactsAndTruth: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

A prophet that can't foreseen his arrest, death of promised youths in his land, embargo on his entry to bury his parents? prophet?

jokers everywhere. regardless of you people blackmail against Yoruba, sowore predicament is personnel. we don't abhor unruly behavior in my tribe, we won't tolerate anyone that have all his family abroad to lead all our youths to early grave as that idiot led many youths to early grave because of his inconsistency and naivety
Then why the cries that he be released, since Sowore is unruly according to his yoruba kinsmen then I think he should be locked up forever.

We can't cry more than the bereaved, can we?
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by SmartMugu: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.
Irony of life. If he had won the presidential election, both sides would have been fighting to own him.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Kposkila: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.
Yoruba na, even names checkers know oooo.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Then why the cries that he be released, since Sowore is unruly according to his yoruba kinsmen then I think he should be locked up forever.

We can't cry more than the bereaved, can we?

that's you people problem. when KANU squeeze himself out, does it stop the parents of those that lost their kids?

common sense is not common. no one send him message even as a learner he should know is an act of a rebellion when you attempt to make revolution threat against your fellow contestant, so Buhari release him or not is his personal business not Yoruba nation even KANU that was fighting for Igbo course, how many of you here can die for him as those mumu that died?

what you want Yoruba nation should do I don't know, falana and other goons like Deji adeyanji are they Igbo? because the way you mumu keep saying Yoruba in every Sowore's thread is becoming ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that Omoyele Sowore the #RevolutionNow convener appeared in Abuja Federal High Court today, December 23, since his re-arrest by the DSS. After his re-arrest, Sowore's lawyer, Mr Marshal Abubakar filled an ex parte application in the court against the continued detention of Sowore.

Abubakar had in the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/407/2019, urged the court to order the DSS boss and the AGF to produce Sowore in court “for an unconditional release” from custody based on the order for his release made by Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu on November 6, 2019.

But ruling on the application moved by Abubakar, Justice Ekwo said he needed to hear from the two defendants before taking a decision on the request for the “unconditional release” of Sowore.

Following that the Federal High Court in Abuja then ordered the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Yusuf Bichi, and the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, to explain why the Omoyele Sowore, was still being detained despite the bail granted by the court.

He adjourned till December 23 to enable the two defendants to the suit filed on behalf of Sowore on December 10, 2019 to appear through their lawyers to state their own sides of the story.

Recall that Sowore was re-arrested violently by the operatives of the DSS at the Federal High Court in Abuja on December 6, barely 24 hours of being released from custody that lasted over four months.

The DSS and the AGF had charged Sowore and his co-defendant, Olawale Bakare, on charges of treasonable felony, before Justice Ojukwu.

http://igberetvnews.com/1207161/sowore-appears-court-today-photos/

mompha out while sowore is still detained...May Thunder fire any idiot who prayes for Nigeria....
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by MiltonFine: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sowre i mean Sowore, doe, sorry eh, u suppose know say na so the jungle be eh. Take am easy e go beta.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by bakismith12(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice one. Do you stay in Port Harcourt but wish to relocate to a more conducive neighborhood within the city, look no further because at Easy Rent, your comfort is our desire. We also offer advisory assistance to our clients. Call 09012353861.

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by semyman: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Why so much attention and noise over this Sowore?
Agba Jalingo was detained before Sowore and no one is pooing about for that.
Oh, because it's the looters governor that is behind that?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na so this guy go take do Christmas and New year for DSS sell o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Guestlander: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You are completely wrong. If you are set free by a court any attempt to detain you right afterwards is an abuse of your rights.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Empiree: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

you think most Nigerians have sense?. They actually don't know gravity of the guy's offense.

If he tried that revolution thing in US, FBI would first lock him up for a year without court order. It will take protests after protests from activitists before they would let him have his day in court. Even at that FBI would ensure they make up stories to keep him off court as much as they can so they could deal with him.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by surgical: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

one day it will be your turn keep supporting evil
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by surgical: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Empiree:
you think most Nigerians have sense?. They actually don't know gravity of the guy's offense.

If he tried that revolution thing in US, FBI would first lock him up for a year without court order. It will take protests after protests from activitists before they would let him have his day on court. Even at that FBI would ensure they make up stories to keep him off court as much as they can so they could deal with him.
clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.