Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) (60241 Views)

Sowore Appears In Court Looking Thin And Sick (photos) / Tight Security At Abuja High Court As Sowore Appears For Trial / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by sencekompis: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
NIGERIA!! PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT.

(General bubu well done sir)

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Meenah53(f): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na wa ooo,
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sowore should just forget seeking for freedom for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Blitzerz: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

His continued detention is based on the same rule of law...there are two sides to every law
"2 sides to every law"
As written in your book abi.

Buhari has really turned many people to philosophical fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Finally yourubas are big cowards.
I remember NKs trial the pressure from supporters storming the court premises alone was enough to free him.
They mobilized from all parts of the world to support their own. This dude has been left to cry his own cry....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by sencekompis: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT.

General bubu remember the table will turn one day

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by netflicks(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
I dont think an explanation is needed, the court invasion by the DSS was an obvious sign of lawlessness..The DSS boss should be arrested or sacked for disobeying court orders...

May be he can explain how bubu gave him the audacity to disobey court others..
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by kenfarm(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Make dem free d man jare...d person wey dey power no overthrow sitting president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by webngnews: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Hier(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
It's nice to see Sowore looking good and strong, more strength sir

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Samnavy: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nothing Last forever, I know Buhari will not remain on power forever. All of them must pay
for all they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Hier(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

His continued detention is based on the same rule of law...there are two sides to every law

Which side again oooo, having been granted bail and no charges has been found so far, which other charges are there
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Sirjamo: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.
Yoruba reject am,Ijaw no embrace am.So who come get Sowore? grin
Na IPOB terrorists get ham
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by YorubaKing: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
You'll be surprised majority of Nigerian would rather have Sowore jailed than Tinubu, Melaye, Okorocha etc...

>90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.
Yoruba reject am,Ijaw no embrace am.So who come get Sowore? grin

No Yoruba didn't reject him we are scared of Buhari from Ooni down to me as I type. Tinubu will not want him in town for 2023 election so he need him incarcerated to not lick his secret.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Says a paid zombie whose lord and personal Savior is the tyrant of daura.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Hier(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Captiveportal:
I mean he endorsed buhari and APC during the elections why is he complaining now grin sorry bro but this is what you get when you take such actions, I lost my Respect for you that day the news hit fp saying you endorsed APC so enjoy your change

https://www.nairaland.com/5429350/enjoy-buhari-reno-omokri-blasts

SOWORE NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR APC

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
semyman:
OBJ today makes it 18yrs Bola Ige was gruesomely murdered in cold blood under your watch.

Can you take a break from your letter writing and tell us more about what happened on that faithful day?

Never , he will never tell anyone ...he knows about it.
Tinubu once used it to tackle him before when he was accused of funsho Williams murder, he replied by asking him to produce say what he knows about bola ige .(I dont trust both on those people's death). Bola ige was the only opponent that can deprive obj of second term then with AD. He gave Bola Ige , Minister for justice and that poor man wrote obj the reasons for his resignation, that he had ambition with AD to become the president in 2003 and Olu Falae has already pledge his support for bola ige after he lost to obj in 1999.
Conclusion: I still believe that the afeniferes lead Bola Ige to his early grave due to their non versatility in choosing who else can we develop since bola ige has already accepted the minister for justice. They dont need to convince him deeply for resignation that led him to talk out his plans for next election. That why Tinubu and some elders in AD then weren't in good terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by glowingflame7: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Why is he in court when court judgement will not be obeyed?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
The intention of the Regime of Major General Buhari is to mentally break him down, and they have succeeded. Anyway, he will be released today.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Captiveportal: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hier:

SOWORE NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR APC
i read the news on niaraland I can't find the exact thread but that was during the last week of campaigns before the election proper he and some other irrelevant parties endorsed APC, search it up
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Creamz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Rule of law means obeying court judgements whether it favours you or not. Rule of law has no better explanation than that

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
semyman:
OBJ today makes it 18yrs Bola Ige was gruesomely murdered in cold blood under your watch.

Can you take a break from your letter writing and tell us more about what happened on that faithful day?
continue living in the past
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using mostly campaigns with civil resistance, including various forms of nonviolent protest, to bring about the departure of governments seen as entrenched and authoritarian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_revolution

#FreeSowore

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by yunzy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
great son of afonja will disappear soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
TallPck1:
They should better release this man today so he can go home for Christmas abeg.
they should keep him o. we don't need disturbance o

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
I’m not making this comparison saying that Nigerians deserve any of these leaders from Babangida to Abacha and the rest of them. I condemned successive administrations... Omoyele Sowore.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by naijazee2: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
shocked sad when will he be released shocked shocked
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Hier(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Captiveportal:
i read the news on niaraland I can't find the exact thread but that was during the last week of campaigns before the election proper he and some other irrelevant parties endorsed APC, search it up

Propaganda bro, Sowore is an activist, all activist do is criticize evil, understand that, that's their personality, it is a personality thing for Sowore to criticize Jonathan administration and that's the only thing you will find, nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by BabaO2: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
He looks fresh, clean shaved, simple and smartly dressed. God bless our professional DSS for taking good care of him

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Captiveportal:
he was even among the first to congratulate buhari on his reelection when Atiku was saying election was rigged.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by pusapou(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Counter the ruling govt from legal standpoints not TREASON. serves him right anyways! While i am chewing my Christmas okuko/chicken , he ll be doing uncalled for jail time. Let's get like for APC and shares for TREASON

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.