Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) (1714 Views)

Lust Of The Flesh, And Why It's Bad To Love Money / Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:10-13)

Bump.... ...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:10-13)

Bump... ... ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ... ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .... .... ...... ...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . .
.. ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. . . .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .. ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .... ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On May 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On May 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . . .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . . ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by GdNews32: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by GdNews32: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by GdNews32: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by GdNews32: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. ... .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by GdNews32: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... .. ... ...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... ..... ...... ... .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.

Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .. .. .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ... .... .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Against Tattoos On Our Skin? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses A Cult Organisation? / Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria (nigeria V.s Lebanon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.