Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

New Hope For Travel To Abroad - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Hope For Travel To Abroad (7225 Views)

How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody / 7 Things Nigerians Must Not Wear When Traveling To Abroad / A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2009
baba dibia u be fool. u know why? i don try most baba dibia for naija still i no fit travel outside naija. so what makes urs different? i go dibia and him give me juju and i carry am go embassy still they deny me visa.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by 3sha4lyf: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2009
quote author=bigmodo link=topic=55959.msg3665554#msg3665554 date=1238450475]
baba dibia u be fool. u know why? i don try most baba dibia for naija still i no fit travel outside naija. so what makes urs different? i go dibia and him give me juju and i carry am go embassy still they deny me visa.
[/quote

, Try God, It's high time you tried Him. Forget all this Baba n Dibia and the both rubbish. Remember, God is the only one that commandeth and IT STOOD. Try Him, He works. Couldnt you have read all the proofs, Be WISE my friends, Joy to the Wise.[]
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by 3sha4lyf: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2009
bigmodo:

Try God, It's high time you tried Him. Forget all this Baba n Dibia and the both or even Voodoo rubbish. Remember, God is the only one that commandeth and IT STOOD. Try Him, He works. Couldnt you have read all the proofs, Be WISE my friends, Joy to the Wise.[]
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 9:46am On May 19, 2009
bigmodo:

to bigmodo. you now why good things is not reaching your hand? is becouse you dont reaspect your senior. how can you call your papa mate fool? this is the problem you have why you cant found some one to helped you to travel to abroad even thou you have being looking for help. you most appolojise for this crime that you have comitted agaist me orderwise?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by OneNaija(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2009
@Baba_Dibia Baba I greet you ooo. You are too much. Baba na one thing I want make you do for me. I nur visa or go anywhere. I just want you to kills my list below:

yara dua
Adeseye Ogunlewe
Ganiyu Ogunleye (NDIC)
Bode George
Sarunmi
Obasanjo
Tafa Balogun
Gbenga Aluko
Etteh
Fani Kayode
Borishade
Speaker Bankole
Sunday Ehindero
Iyabo Obasanjo
Senator Nwabara
El Rufai
Peter Odili
Lucky Igbinedion
Alamsco
Goodluck
Tafa
Ibori
Iwu

If you can kill those peoples I am ready to pay you any amount.Just name it.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by danieljeez: 8:46pm On May 19, 2009
@ one naija you re a first class comedian of the federal repulic of laughter and baba dibia you surely will be the head of all comedians but if you be voodoo man seriously then help my brother bigmodo cos him need comot for naija soon e don tey way him don dey try
Wow this tread is madness of the highest order
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by danieljeez: 8:47pm On May 19, 2009
@ one naija you re a first class comedian of the federal repulic of laughter and baba dibia you surely will be the head of all comedians but if you be voodoo man seriously then help my brother bigmodo cos him need comot for naija soon e don tey way him don dey try
Wow this tread is madness of the highest order anyway basketmouth is recruiting i guess you ll make a fortune in comedy
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
all those of you that has suceeded in traveling to abrode true my help i want you to come and give testimony hear, olthough i undarstand that some of you are too shameful to admit that i did some divine work to make your dream come true. and as for these of you that need help to travel to abrode feel free to contact me at 08032932758. lets keep on helping one and other the best way which we can and remember that traveling is a part of educassion so let keep the traveling going. thanx
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Baba_Dibia:

all those of you that has suceeded in traveling to abrode true my help i want you to come and give testimony hear, olthough i undarstand that some of you are too shameful to admit that i did some divine work to make your dream come true. and as for these of you that need help to travel to abrode feel free to contact me at 08032932758. lets keep on helping one and other the best way which we can and remember that traveling is a part of educassion so let keep the traveling going. thanx
OMG! ! ! U no go kill me wit laughter. . . . .
Na waoo! Nigerians, i hail ooo!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by tasharry: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2010
baba tank u alot wit ur mutu my boys has gone to brazil and back last week thanks alot i will b back in 9jia soon to thank u.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ogianyo(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2010
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy (Jonah 2:cool
Baba Dibia repent and accept the saving gospel of jesus.God bless you as you ponder these words
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
tasharry:

baba tank u alot wit your mutu my boys has gone to brazil and back last week thanks alot i will b back in 9jia soon to thank u.
is so good to here this kind of testymoney and i am happy that there are peopel like you who is not shameful to espress the favore that i do for you. give me your telefone nomber so that i can coll you.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
Baba_Dibia:

is so good to here this kind of testymoney and i am happy that there are peopel like you who is not shameful to espress the favore that i do for you. give me your telefone nomber so that i can coll you.
Hehehehehe, u neva forget this thread? ? ? Stop building castles in d air Baba_Dibia, lol
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by justwise(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
Baba_Dibia:

This should be moved to joke section
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Relax101(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Baba Dibia is so real.
Try him.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by unipol(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
atleast, baba dibia is better than cryster immigration services.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ramator: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hello! I found accommodation in the Baquedano region, Sierra Gorda, as you correctly mentioned, it's close to many mining companies. I booked Hotel Antofagasta Centro, which provides comfortable lodging for both workers and visitors, making it an attractive place to stay. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to assist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direction From Iyana-ipaja To Surulere / GOL Airline To Begin Flights To Lagos / Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.