Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam (7242 Views)

Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by Buharifan: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dont be decieved by the cheaper ticket.

Once you booked and paid and decide to change, and proceed to make payment for the change they will hook you
that you cant do away with. Even if you make mistake for instance in date or route, you must pay for it.
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by dat9jaguy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buharifan:
Please beware when booking ticket or making changes to your ticket on Green Africa airways.

Dont be decieved by the cheaper ticket.

Once you booked and paid and decide to change, and proceed to make payment for the change they will hook you
that you cant do away with. Even if you make mistake for instance in date or route, you must pay for it.

This happened to me.

Oga you are just bad mouthing a company due to your own stupidity. I bet you did not read their terms and conditions but proceeded to buy a cheap ticket.
Always read the terms and conditions before buying anything.
All these things you mentioned here are in their terms and conditions of service.

5 Likes

Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by Buharifan: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Oga you are just bad mouthing a company due to your own stupidity. I bet you did not read there terms and conditions but proceeded to buy a cheap ticket.
Always read the terms and conditions before buying anything.
All these things you mentioned here are in their terms and conditions of service.
why quoting airline name?
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by dat9jaguy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buharifan:
why quoting airline name?

You be Ode. Who quoted the company's name between you and I?
Thank God I quoted what you wrote before you modified it.

Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by Buharifan: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
dat9jaguy:

You be Ode. Who quoted the company's name between you and I?
Thank God I quoted what you wrote before you modified it.
Na u be ode, you modified my original posting by assuming i am referring to the airline
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by dat9jaguy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buharifan:
Na u be ode, you modified my original posting by assuming i am referring to the airline

Never do wetin your liver no carry. You are a coward who can't stand by his allegations against a company because the very first comment to your post exposed your stupidity.
Be a man and take responsibility for your actions,if your stupidity has been exposed it's better you keep quiet or better still apologise for the slander.

2 Likes

Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by zuguism: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Buharifan:
Dont be deceived by the cheaper ticket.

Green Africa is a big scam. I am a victim of their mischievous operations. I have read the terms and conditions but nothing was stated about re-routing. I made an error while booking Lagos/Ilorin on the 5th of September and picked Lagos/Akure on the same date. I was expecting them to charge me a penalty for re-routing and proceed in making a change but they denied me. They are forcing me to fly to Akure instead of Ilorin. This is nonsensical. I guessed I've learned my mistake, Green Africa with even their low prices is not here to help us. One should continue with other reputable airlines still in operation. Aswear Green Africa no be for us!
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by Buharifan: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
zuguism:

Green Africa is a big scam. I am a victim of their mischievous operations. I have read the terms and conditions but nothing was stated about re-routing. I made an error while booking Lagos/Ilorin on the 5th of September and picked Lagos/Akure on the same date. I was expecting them to charge me a penalty for re-routing and proceed in making a change but they denied me. They are forcing me to fly to Akure instead of Ilorin. This is nonsensical. I guessed I've learned my mistake, Green Africa with even their low prices is not here to help us. One should continue with other reputable airlines still in operation. Aswear Green Africa no be for us!
dubious young airliner. They put my ticket on hold,that I must pay 5K for the mistaken date, then go ahead and pay another 5K for the correct date
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by distinction99(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
green africa is a big scam, i booked my flight a week earlier; LAGOS TO PH (6:10 - 7:20 hrs) on 22nd of August and checked in less than 24hrs before the flight. me and 20 others got to MM1 terminal 30 min before the flight, they said the counter is closed and the flight has already been boarded (that is the flight has gone) ok what happens to reschedule our flight? or a refund. they said our money is gone. like WTF
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by MrDoGood(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
All complains here are just rubbish. U need to be at the airport at least 2 hrs before ur flight.

In every airline, if u want to reroute, u most pay. And same goes with date changing.

1 Like

Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by CaptainStephen(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
You guys should go and study Ryan Air in Europe then you will have n understand of how Green Africa works.

I think they also owe it due diligence to inform people more about their style of operation.
Re: Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam by Merry100: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
SCAM ALERT
Please share this information until it reaches the appropriate authority, in order to prevent more people from becoming victims.

The government needs to investigate the activities of Green Africa as it appears that they are not genuinely an airline but rather posing as one to scam innocent Nigerians. They advertise cheap flights to attract customers, but once a booking is made and the flight is paid for, the customer will receive a message stating that their flight cannot proceed as planned due to operational reasons. Subsequently, the airline would proceed to cancel the flight. Despite any persistence from the customer, Green Africa does not provide refunds.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Minimum Amount To Run Masters Degree In Canada / No Plan To Convert Arik To National Carrier — FG / Every Things About South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.