Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

New Hope For Travel To Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Hope For Travel To Abroad (7242 Views)

How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody / 7 Things Nigerians Must Not Wear When Traveling To Abroad / A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by anasey(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
baba,where do u stay?have you every crossed your state before?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2007
i understand most of you are just make jokes for me becouse evry one is shameful to admit that you can do medicin to travel to abroad. but if you are realy serios, send me a email so that i know you are serios and we can be able to start action which can take you to abroad in few days times or give me your telefone nomber. ok
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by lexyman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
i thought this place is for reliable people , pls i'm a beginner and i am trying to introduce people to this forum , pls tell babadibia or wot? so ever to stay off ! , this place is not for scammers
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by hbrednic: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Baba-Dibia
instead wey u go dey help people fly go abroad with your medicine,
why you no use the medicine make our country beta,make water,road and electricity dey
so that the people wey fly go abroad go fly come back.
abi u wan make everybody fly go,make only u dey for naija?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
i am not forsing any body to travel to abroad and i am not frosing any body to stay in nigeria. i am just doing what i know how to do best for the betterment of our peopel and nation. i am not only into iternational trevel help i am alco in domestic help. so whatsoever area that you are need help, i am ready to asist
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by davou4eva(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2007
Honeydrop if you are realy death serios, give me your telefone number and i will coll you. ok?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2007
anybody who get troble apliying for any kind of visa should let me now, i can help with my with spirit matter. do't be a shy to ask for spiritaul asistant
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by fawwyb(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2007
i bet, this baba of a thing can write good engish, he is just writing like this so that he could gain people's attention.

baba, well done, am not disputing your veto power . . . . ok? Can you please fly like a bird over to SA ? I will give you a nice treat , promise. wink
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by luvlawyer(f): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
any intresting person who want medicin for travel to abroad or to usa can mail me in mabeliye@hotmail.com or call at 08032932758.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by manmustwac(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2008
Baba_Dibia:

any intresting person who want medicin for travel to abroad or to usa can mail me in mabeliye@hotmail.com or call at 08032932758.
Baba Dibia u waste time oh why u go wait till everybody don comout from house before u leave your advertisement? eh? which kind medicine man u b?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by almondjoy(f): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2008
Please if you are over 25 and male, do not bother to travel abroad unless on some scholarship or some job internship.

If you are above 23 and female do not bother to travel abroad unless you are on a fiance's visa and someone here has paid your bride price.

If you do not take my advice--I can only pity you.  The days of coming over without a sense of purpose are long gone.  It will take you an average of 5 to 10 years to settle down.  So be prepared.  Are you ready? cheesy

"Abroad" is not for lazy people oooooooooooooooooh!  You know most Nigerian like free things!  E no dey happen! grin

Even Baba Dibia cannot help you!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Iman3(m): 2:43am On Jan 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Even Baba Dibia cannot help you!

Na Baba Dibia wey bring me over to this country at the "youthful" age of 46. I dey always give testimony to his work.

I don gain US,UK,Australian and Tajikistani passports sef .I am fully legal here. I am "60 millionth" in line to the throne.If everybody for Britain die,I go be next in line to be King.That keeps me happy at night. . . . .thanks to Baba Dibia
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by almondjoy(f): 5:49am On Jan 25, 2008
I-man:

Na Baba Dibia wey bring me over to this country at the "youthful" age of 46. I dey always give testimony to his work.

I don gain US,UK,Australian and Tajikistani passports sef .I am fully legal here. I am "60 millionth" in line to the throne.If everybody for Britain die,I go be next in line to be King.That keeps me happy at night. . . . .thanks to Baba Dibia

No worry, I old pass you as the mama old cargo for Nairaland. grin

Me na 52!

This Baba Dibia must be powerful oh! tongue What is keeping all those peeps stranded at the embassies then?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by debosky(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Me na 52!

This Baba Dibia must be powerful oh! tongue What is keeping all those peeps stranded at the embassies then?

counterfeit baba dibias, original dey here grin grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Iman3(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Me na 52!

Young lady,46 was when I arrived in the UK,I didn't tell you how old I am now. No need to tell you,just bear in mind I have daughters your age!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by almondjoy(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2008
I-man:

Young lady,46 was when I arrived in the UK,I didn't tell you how old I am now. No need to tell you,just bear in mind I have daughters your age!

Ejo Baba! No vex I beg! cheesy

See you in the "convalescent" home!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Tegese: 5:34am On Feb 11, 2008
African wonder cheesy
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ty4real(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2008
Ogaju, una no go kill person for hia ds early morning ooooo ! shocked shocked shocked grin grin

9ja ni ile men!Once a 9ja always a 9ja!
Fly from Mushin land in London, omo i hail u guys ooooo, cause, its ur spirit dt can do an dit has be possesed by a demon ooooo!
@idia, cause Ii refuse to call u baba,una well done ooo, continue using Olori Olri for dem, one day nemesis will catch up wt u!
Everyday na for d thief,but just one day na for the owner oooo, anyway I can assure u will get some mumu customers hia sha! cool cool cool
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
This thread is soo funny grin grin grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by marydre: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
exactly and where is baba dibia with his spirit portion? grin grin grin shocked shocked grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by 8ball(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ poster

Am quite sure u can help anyone who is properly disilllusioned like U.By the way this forum is for serious minded people.

U can't fool me
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by MisterMan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
I hate it when some people cannot read between the lines. I usually go to the Programming section, and once in a long while, I go to Jokes section to lighten up. I really hate to be rude, but why are some people really stupid. The guy wanted to be funny, and that was why he wrote that kind of English. Anyway, Baba_Dibia, you succeeded with me. You wanted me to laugh and lighten up. And is what exactly happened to me. Don't mind those stupid people who thought you are 419. Ride on broda. U are great. I really enjoy this piece.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by MisterMan(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
Baba_Dibia,
Me I know intrest for the america or the abroad. Give me juju wey go fly me inside CBN vault and get me out safely with gana must go bags full of ego. The yoruba people go say wetin u want for sokoto dey inside your sokoto. The money wey people want for the usa, make i make am for naija.

I love Naija I no go lie, na inside am I go live and die.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by danedrol: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
OMG, Does this thread really exist?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by meetyommy: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
i think theres a problem here,
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2009
misterman. if you are not interesting, their is many order peopel who are interesting.
denedrol. yes the trade realy exsist.
meetyomi. wich problem is hear?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2009
But to be sincere,

If Voodoo is ReaL! why can't people use Voodoo to travel!

Folks! what do FeeL? Voodoo suppose don carry person traveL now!

Jst say this Incantation: AyisKalala! Woske! Ye wo! Awon Iya e Osorun Ga!  grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hmm. . . I think Bigmodo needs this! tongue
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Dare14: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
BABA DIBIA guy is just having fun here
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
faakay:

But to be sincere,

If Voodoo is ReaL! why can't people use Voodoo to travel!

Folks! what do FeeL? Voodoo suppose don carry person traveL now!

Jst say this Incantation: AyisKalala! Woske! Ye wo! Awon Iya e Osorun Ga! grin

first of us, you have not give it as try so why are you thinking say the thing is not for really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Ivory Coast And Ghana, Which Is Better For Business. / Every Things About South Africa / Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.