Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout (318 Views)

Feeling Sober: If U Remember Victorian / Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
I remember vividly when i was still younger a friend of mine brought an idea for us to touch one popular bar in my area.I warned him about d plan but a part of me longed for d adventure. We stormed d bar firing knockout(bomb) with reckless abandon. TBC
Re: Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout by Auladimeji(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
I've never blow any knockout before and I'm not ready to blow because of the everlasting injuries it causes those who are playing with it
Re: Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
We fired knockouts damning d consequences that followed.I remember uncle fatai spilling is bottle of star as he brushed bro murufu who tried to jump a near by fence without succeeding.Even d alagbara of our area left his sandal as he scampered for safety
Re: Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout by DaveHert(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
I once threw a knockout into a neighbors house while they were watching TV and ran away. They were so startled that they all ran out in a so much hurry that they all got stuck at the door dragging for who would go out first..
Re: Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout by DaveHert(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lol this brings back memories.

Back when I was younger we had this mechanic workshop in our street that closes by 6:30pm, after they close up in the night all the fowls/chickens in the street usually go there at night to sleep on the cars parked there. So one Christmas period like that I and my crazy childhood friends bought knockouts and went to that mechanic workshop later that night.... We rounded up all the fowls one after the other since they couldn't run away (fowls act blind in the night oh).

And then we did the most terrible thing possible, we stuck the knockouts into the fowls ass one after the other and lit all of them simultaneously and then we all ran away to watch from a distance.

You can imagine how that went down... cry cry cry
By morning time they were all walking around with black and burnt asses.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Things You Did To Impress A Guy / Enlarged Manhood / Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.