Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! (683 Views)

Ladies, B4 U Go Into Marriage, Ensure U Have A Job Or A Skill. / If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / Feeling Sober: If U Remember Victorian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
...grin
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amen....
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
An ape is an animal, so is man. when a male ape mates with a female ape prematurely, it is called a phenomenal instinctive mating season.

when a guy and a girl have premarital sex it is registered as a sin.

An ape dies and it all ends there.

A man or woman dies and there is a soul to be judged somewhere in the afterlife. And it is said that this soul will either end up in heaven or hell.

Now my question: Does an ape have a soul?grin

Nooil come and answer !!!
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Does the human soul exist before the birth of a man or was one assigned to man after birth.

If the soul of man existed before he breathes his first as a little baby— where was it? was it conscious?

Answers pls !!!
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
5k all network data for anyone who gives a well detailed answer/explanation with full insights and chronological emphasis.
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Smile4mee01: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is a deep discuss.

The answer is no one knows , we are told by many spiritual leaders there is. We can only go to find it out.

Life has many questions and few answers.

Until then, enjoy the gift of life. Life is short and fleeting. The days are long but the decades are short.

1 Like

Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smile4mee01:
This is a deep discuss.

The answer is no one knows , we are told by many spiritual leaders there is. We can only go to find it out.

Until then, enjoy the gift of life. Life is short and fleeting. The days are long but the decades are short.
Hmm
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Juliusmomoh: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smile4mee01:
This is a deep discuss.

And u waste ur precious time answering him undecided
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Juliusmomoh: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Atheist should please let us be.... Focus on muslim and let us christain be....
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Edisa(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
I do remember bt only when i self-service
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Freelane33(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
I was on planet MARS , I left because MARS NEEDED A MOM .MARS DISCARDED US UNTO THE SURFACE OF THE Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
This kind of question drives me into existential crisis.
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Openbusiness: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, I remember where I was before I was "born", or let me reconstruct it to proper context, before I came into this physical body. And that's where I am going after I drop this body and then pick up a new body. Your existence might be intermediate, but some of us have perpetuity.
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Edisa:
I do remember bt only when i self-service
grin
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes, I remember where I was before I was "born", or let me reconstruct it to proper context, before I came into this physical body. And that's where I am going after I drop this body and then pick up a new body. Your existence might be intermediate, but some of us have perpetuity.
tongue
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This kind of question drives me into existential crisis.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
And u waste ur precious time answering him undecided
grin
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by chinaka98295: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
5k all network data for anyone who gives a well detailed answer/explanation with full insights and chronological emphasis.
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
chinaka98295:
huh¿
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Hugo55(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
BadRadio:
Does the human soul exist before the birth of a man or was one assigned to man after birth.

If the soul of man existed before he breathes his first as a little baby— where was it? was it conscious?

Answers pls !!!
Where was soul?
soul was in the heavenly world waiting for the right place, time and condition to enter the human body.

Was it conscious?
Yes soul is conscious.
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hugo55:

Where was soul?
soul was in the heavenly world waiting for the right place, time and condition to enter the human body.

Was it conscious?
Yes soul is conscious.
prove it ?cheesy
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hugo55:

Where was soul?

Was it conscious?
Yes soul is conscious.
If a soul is conscious somewhere before earth, what do u remember about anything before u were born
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Hugo55(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
BadRadio:
If a soul is conscious somewhere before earth, what do u remember about anything before u were born

Yes, you and me as soul do see and remember things both in past Iives and in the future!
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hugo55:

Yes, you and me as soul do see and remember things both in past Iives and in the future!
huh¿
Re: Do U Remember Where U Were B4 U Were Born, No! So Will It Be In The Afterlife ! by Hugo55(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
BadRadio:
huh¿
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

All You Men That Be Spending Money On These Useless Girls, Una Dey Mad! / Pathetic Act My Pastor Did On 01/01/2021.(pls Read) / Moment A Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For Girlfriend After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.