Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (37671 Views)

Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters / New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment / Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Ramsak1: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2019
And how do you know they are not puting in the work to raise enough money or if they are probably making enuf money
Dnt worry your own time myt come nd u'll see wat its like to be owed 3 months salary
GamalNasser:

Should he pay them from his pocket ? Nigerian workers must learn to put in the work to raise revenue for the organizations they work so they can be paid ..there is no more intels to be paying them free salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Angelfrost(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Shame will not let them grin grin

Every wrong thing he does is very right to them.

I guess Buhari is not the only one with "zombie" followers. They are Atiku zombies cheesy cheesy

That's a well known fact na...

PDP and APC apologists should be one of the worst scum ever unfortunately birthed into existence.

Every time I listen to both sides, the narrative is almost always unerringly similar:

1. Same manner of faultfinding.
2. Same unprincipled and disgusting trait of sycophancy.
3. Same unpatriotic attitude of elevating an individual over country.
4. Same unenviable penchant for explaining and excusing poor conducts, and underperformance of their leaders or leadership figures.

The list is endless jor... Such pathetic lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Johans1991: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
if only your father have 1/200 of his wealth, u would'nt be here spewing trash
congratulations, I see your 80yrs old father working in buhari 2nd niger bridge as a labourer.

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Gandollaar(f): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2019
CaptainMeks:
This is how Atiku would have been getting Nigeria working tiredlessly.

Once Again, i want to thank the patriotic Nigerians that made sure a fraud is not the one holding key to our national resources and power. Same Atiku recently gifted Senator Ningi a Toyota Landcruiser SUV is the same Atiku refusing to pay workers their wages whilst gifting his pals choice vehicles fits into his creed..Keep friends happy. Destitute workers. Same pattern played out in All Govt enterprises he privatised..
Stop fishing for idiots!
If the company is not making profits, Atiku will not use his personal to run it. I bet you didn't read how he was financing it 100%.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Angelfrost(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2019
NGpatriot:

...but every kobo profits goes into his pocket, right? Going by your logic, if he's not directly responsible, why was he forced to sell off his shares in Intel for not paying taxes?

Mind-boggling wages while evading taxes and denying you basic amenities.

The fact that you have managers doesn't mean you are not responsible for your workers' salaries and well-being.

Dude is a lawless, tax-evading and deadbeat crook.

The fact that PDP picked Atiku amongst others shows how unrepentant, demented, and irredeemable that party is... Bunch of disgusting lowlifes.

That said... Your last statement in bold, is a perfect description of the majority of politicians and leaders across all parties, especially the ruling party.

3 Likes

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Gandollaar(f): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2019
budaatum:
We elected his grubby fingers away from Nigerias wealth and now he has no loot left to pay his workers.

What a pity!
And I thought you were educated o!
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Johans1991: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2019
davidtemi:
he sha created companies/work for people "anyways". Abeg leave d man alone jare. So many of them thief and never create anytin for d citizens to benefit.
what are you benefiting while your salary is not paid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Innovate07: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2019
I knew Atiku was a fraud from the word go. I was anti Buhari until PDP decided to fuels Atiku as their candidate. The way I made my U-turn and started routing for Buhari people could not believe their eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Gandollaar(f): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:
Some people are even scared to criticize Atiku.

grin
How many people has buhari employed as a private businessman? More almajiri I guess.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Afamed: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2019
obiekunie2:
atiku has companies to his name - he is labelled the biggest employer of labour in Northeast.

abeg how many people have buhari employed as an individual since he became an adult till present day?

oh ok i get - he employed the killer herdsmen and bokoharam murderers! cheesy
Simply ask yourself, if those Atiku private businesses are from his genuine income. Ask yourself, where did Atiku get billion of Naira to establish his private university immediately he came to power in 2009

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Joseph08(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
U NEED SENSE
Sharap it's true
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Liposure: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2019
appalling
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Afamed: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
How many people has buhari employed as a private businessman? More almajiri I guess.
Mention any of Atiku establiment before he became the VP in 1999?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by rusher14: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:

Buhari is not a failed businessman.

He was a general in the army and an administrator.

What is the point of opening a company and enslave your workers?

Since Buhari became president have tou heard of federal workers being owed?

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Mention any of Atiku establiment before he became the VP in 1999?
[/s]
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Simply ask yourself, if those Atiku private businesses are from his genuine income. Ask yourself, where did Atiku get billion of Naira to establish his private university immediately he came to power in 2009
[/s]
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2019
budaatum:
We elected his grubby fingers away from Nigerias wealth and now he has no loot left to pay his workers.

What a pity!

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2019
budaatum:

How can my father have 1/200 of his money when my father is not a looter?

Where you get your own sense, e too quality, you sabi reply person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by fof1: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2019
CaptainMeks:

So Apc sponsored premium times grin grin

Your headache is uniquely wicked

Paid Agents of Calumny and Seditious Campaigns. This is no News stuff. Irrational bigots and Political Apostates.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Johans1991: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2019
kikake:
If they generate profit, they must be paid, if not, no yawa.
At least, Atiku thought of investment and employing labour.
Bubu ruled Nigeria during the 1980s before Atiku. Only almajiris are Bubu's products and major support pillars.
Did Bubu not understand that one needs to own media houses if one wants to advance in politics? An aspiring politician establishing media houses is a usual practice in much of the modern world.
see the way you reason. So because he is an ex president he should have stolen money to open companies for people abi? You are not a fool,pls don't allow fools to see you as one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2019
Simplyleo:

So in this case, it is the workers' fault, not the CEO with vision and good entrepreneurial skill capable of getting Nigeria working

O sumi o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by ghettokid1(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
congratulations, I see your 80yrs old father working in buhari 2nd niger bridge as a labourer.
[/s]
u think my father is as poor as your ass licking father?
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

That action could have gotten Buhari impeached in America you know
which action?
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by wwwihy: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

That action could have gotten Buhari impeached in America you know
Impeached for doing the right thing. Mr law go and read your books before commenting here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by wwwihy: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2019
kikake:
If they generate profit, they must be paid, if not, no yawa.
At least, Atiku thought of investment and employing labour.
Bubu ruled Nigeria during the 1980s before Atiku. Only almajiris are Bubu's products and major support pillars.
Did Bubu not understand that one needs to own media houses if one wants to advance in politics? An aspiring politician establishing media houses is a usual practice in much of the modern world.
Salary is an expense.... not a share of profit. Please approach an accountant for a lesson in book keeping.

May God saves us from our own ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2019
If the radio and TV stations are not self sufficient to pay workers from its revenue, then they should be shut down and the workers released to go find something else to do with their lives. There's need to properly evaluate/restructure the stations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by bcashy: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
U NEED SENSE

In my opinion u need it more sir!
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by hush15: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2019
CaptainMeks:
This is how Atiku would have been getting Nigeria working tiredlessly.

Once Again, i want to thank the patriotic Nigerians that made sure a fraud is not the one holding key to our national resources and power. Same Atiku recently gifted Senator Ningi a Toyota Landcruiser SUV is the same Atiku refusing to pay workers their wages whilst gifting his pals choice vehicles fits into his creed..Keep friends happy. Destitute workers. Same pattern played out in All Govt enterprises he privatised..

And the second phase of the propaganda has started... Interesting
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2019
It's an issue when Atiku owes three months salary but it's ok when Bello Yahaya owe one year salary.
It's ok when states owe salary for 28 months but forbidden for Atiku to owe 2 months.
Another sponsored post.
We are not fools! Save the hypocrisy
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by CaptainMeks: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Stop fishing for idiots!
If the company is not making profits, Atiku will not use his personal to run it. I bet you didn't read how he was financing it 100%.

This shows he is a poor business man. How can you open a business venture for sake of making profit yet be financing it 100%. He must a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by CaptainMeks: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2019
naijapips04:

Buhari that couldn't even increase the number of cows he owned in 3 years. How many companies has Buhari established apart from his sick cows? Atiku is a thousand percent better than Buhari

Yes Atiku is a 1000 percent better in thievery, lootocracy and kleptocracy so much so that the international press labelled an international kleptocrat. I appreciate the fact that buhari has not allocated any illegal wealth to himself and is content with life. Not everyone can be as greedily stupid as Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.