Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (37676 Views)

Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters / New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment / Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Abohboy: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Should he pay them from his pocket ? Nigerian workers must learn to put in the work to raise revenue for the organizations they work so they can be paid ..there is no more intels to be paying them free salary

If a company makes money the revenue goes to the owner than the owner has to give the money ti the workers as salary if they tried to take the money themselves they would be arrested for stealing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

This is tacit support for Atiku's incompetence.

Why setup a company if you cannot understand the basic way in which it would function?

Are you supposed to be the one telling Atiku about content for his station? Shouldn't that be a standard requisite for bis and any station?

Why does he persist with keeping workers when he's incapable of paying them?

Anyway, Timi Frank is the one enjoying it all.

No, it's just a general observation that private television in Nigeria is a very diffiuclt business.

Nigeria is not a rich country, and earning a profit from broadcasting as a result is going to be very very expensive.

Plus, IMO....if one is into broadcasting, one should focus on broadcasting. Atiku's problem is that I suspect GOTEL is just a side business.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
I NEVER KNEW HE HAD A RADIO AND TV STATION.

All what we use to hear is American University.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by naijapips04: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Yes Atiku is a 1000 percent better in thievery, lootocracy and kleptocracy so much so that the international press labelled an international kleptocrat. I appreciate the fact that buhari has not allocated any illegal wealth to himself and is content with life. Not everyone can be as greedily stupid as Atiku
Keep deceiving yourself. The great man Atiku is, you, your entire village and your entire unborn children will never be.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by CaptainMeks: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2019
naijapips04:

Keep deceiving yourself. The great man THIEF Atiku is, you, your entire village and your entire unborn children will never be.

Correction made for free. No need to thank me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Simplyleo: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2019
omenka:
Atiku Radio Pigs will come for you. grin
They have flooded the thread already placing the faults at the doorsteps of the workers. Huh!

While some deny athifku's ownership of the station, others are saying major general Buhari's tyrannical handling of "athifku's" INTELS is responsible for the inability to pay salaries.

Nawao.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by HimName: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by rusher14: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2019
naijapips04:

[s]Keep deceiving yourself. The great man Atiku is, you, your entire village and your entire unborn children will never be.[/s]

Not everyone wants to be a corrupt public officer and a deadbeat employer.

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

They have flooded the thread already placing the faults at the doorsteps of the workers. Huh!

While some deny athifku's ownership of the station, others are saying major general Buhari's tyrannical handling of "athifku's" INTELS is responsible for the inability to pay salaries.

Nawao.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Correction made for free. No need to thank me grin

[/s]
bullcrap
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Yes Atiku is a 1000 percent better in thievery, lootocracy and kleptocracy so much so that the international press labelled an international kleptocrat. I appreciate the fact that buhari has not allocated any illegal wealth to himself and is content with life. Not everyone can be as greedily stupid as Atiku
[/s]
ultra crap
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

This shows he is a poor business man. How can you open a business venture for sake of making profit yet be financing it 100%. He must a mad man
[/s]
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Bar1941(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:

Is he the one paying them directly?

No, it's me that is paying them indirectly because the stations bear my name.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
if only your father have 1/200 of his money, you would'nt be here spewing trash

This fixation on money by Nigerians is why the country is the way it is today.
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Gandollaar(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2019
CaptainMeks:

This shows he is a poor business man. How can you open a business venture for sake of making profit yet be financing it 100%. He must a mad man
You are still arguing like a complete slowpoke! Atiku after government is the highest employer of labor in Adamawa.
Which business is not shaking with so many dead since the lifeless Sudanese held sway?
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Gandollaar(f): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

Buhari is not a failed businessman.
He was a general in the army and an administrator.

What is the point of opening a company and enslave your workers?

Since Buhari became president have tou heard of federal workers being owed?
I would say this if I am a vulganizer.

Buhari the Quota system Major
General who failed all his promotional exams!

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by GamalNasser: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Ramsak1:
And how do you know they are not puting in the work to raise enough money or if they are probably making enuf money
Dnt worry your own time myt come nd u'll see wat its like to be owed 3 months salary

Guy I stopped working any one many years ago , been running my own advertising firm for a long while now and that why I know that workers need to put in the work to get paid
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by bluefilm: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2019
They should pity the Cameroonian man na.

He must have lost a lot in buying the PDP ticket, running campaigns, as well as going to court to fight for his 'stolen' mandate according to his ipob supporters. grin grin grin

Where else do they expect the man to recoup the money to pay them their salaries from?

Haba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Paseus(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2019
No be Atiku again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by rusher14: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
I would say this if I am a vulganizer.

Buhari the Quota system Major
General who failed all his promotional exams!

It is called vulcanizer.

You must be a kid to believe that trash.

We've all seen his recommendation letter from the US Army War College and how he was given great appreciation.

In any case, Buhari is fat more educated than you would ever be.

Vulganizer indeed .
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Paseus(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

Trash
Audio trash
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Paseus(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Innovate07:
I knew Atiku was a fraud from the word go. I was anti Buhari until PDP decided to fuels Atiku as their candidate. The way I made my U-turn and started routing for Buhari people could not believe their eyes.
As in ehn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Jones4190(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Atiku is broke

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Dennisbulkan: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
if only your father have 1/200 of his wealth, u would'nt be here spewing trash

Makes me wonder, would you too be here masturbating over his freedom of speech if your parents had I/1000000000 of Atiku's stolen wealth?? Perhaps you could have been out there in Dubai balling with him, reading & masturbating on Forbes & Bloomberg magazines instead of Nairaland filled with wretched poverty stricken ass licking monkeys such as your self & me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Basher8583: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2019
budaatum:

How can my father have 1/200 of his money when my father is not a looter?

Spot on bro. You nailed that idiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Afamed: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Like Atiku like Ikpeazu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Dennisbulkan: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Who told you he is the CEO of GOTEL ? He is just the founder they have a management that runs the business ..Radio business is not easy so they should buckle up and go out and source for Adverts to raise revenue so they can be paid , Atiku doesn't have his Intel Cash Cow again because of Buharis abuse of power so the workers should no gone are the days they will not raise revenue and money from another Business will be used to cover their ass

If Atiku the founder of Gotel could not put together a competent board to manage his radio company, How then can we entrust Nigeria to him?? He would have handed Nigeria to similar incompetent cronies & friends that would have undoubtedly run this country into an even bigger mess beyond your imagination same way he constituted the board of gotel, a tiny radio station into bankruptcy. If a radio station is too complex for Atikulators to run how then are you so willing to hand over the most populous & complex black African nation for him to run. People like you my friend are the problem of Africa. Where is your logic? Spit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by obiekunie2: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

[s]Chai!...ndugi gwulu ike. Negodu ife okenye dika gi n'akogheri[/s]

n'ekwa atulu awusa ori nsi bubu n'ewetalum onu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Omenkanauzu: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
Like Atiku like Ikpeazu
[/s]
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by Gandollaar(f): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

It is called vulcanizer.

You must be a kid to believe that trash.

We've all seen his recommendation letter from the US Army War College and how he was given great appreciation.

In any case, Buhari is fat more educated than you would ever be.

Vulganizer indeed .
HahahahahHHahAhahaha... it's in the public domain slowpoke!
Re: Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries by obiekunie2: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
[s]Atiku was poorer than PMB when he became the vice president, immediately he got his fingers on it, he became extremely rich to the point of living the rest of his life in Dubai, of all our presidents, PMB is still the only man who is still living in his bungalow house in Daura.

Why won't he employ workers, how many workers does he have in 1997? After he became VP, he suddenly grew extremely rich in four years, how did that money come? Where did that money come from? I am so disappointed PDP gave their ticket to this man, what happened to Peter Obi as president ? There are a lot of good guys out there

Buhari who has held more sensible positions in Nigeria than Atiku is not living the extravagant lifestyle Atiku does. Atiku is just a bloody thief who just want to get his hands on our national treasure.
PMB is not perfect but anyday anytime, he will beat Atiku without a problem in an election.
If you want to call looters and great businessmen, you should call Tinubu and Peter obi, if u want to call looters and those who will still get Nigeria working, you should call Amaechi.
Atiku is just a thief[/s]

all this trash epistle for what you know nothing about!

Atiku has been a very wealthy man even before he became the VP

i hope you are aware he almost single handedly sponsored obasanjo campaign in 1999.

As for the stupid deceptive campaign that Buhari only have one house - pls stop embarrassing yourself!
BUHARI OWNS A SUPERB MANSION IN ASOKORO, THEN ANOTHER HUGE MANSION IN ASO ROCK - AM NOT TALKING OF PRESIDENTIAL VILLA.

AND HIS FAMILY OWNS NUMEROUS MANSION IN ABUJA, DUBAI, UK AND SAUDI ARABIA.

My stop allowing yourself to be fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Meets Santa Claus In Throwback Photo / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.