Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum (2914 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Ladies. Can You Date An Short Handsome Guy Especially From London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand why we guys are the ones weeping over ladies and for God sake, this statement seems to be common in every guys thread;

"This is a girl I love so much and planned to spend the rest of my life with."

I have been on nairaland for long and I have hardly come across a lady saying this statement. Like very hard to see a lady say this.

Moreover, why are guys the only one coming to lament of being heartbroken by ladies... What is happening in this part of the world? Are we losing our sanity Cox of these women?

Na WA ooooo.
Imagine every guy that comes here to lament will surely say; This is a girl I love so much and planned to spend the rest of my life with.

Spits

Cc: martinez29, seems ur red pill isn't effective anymore

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Cos guys loves and girls likes....so na who love dey get heartbreak no be who like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by hisgrace090: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
Cos guys loves and girls likes....so na who love dey get heartbreak no be who like.

Plain answer!
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by natsuDragneel: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Okay
Sorry
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by bdsm: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2019
The reason is becos most guys of this generation are feminized. They aren't masculine like those days. They don't know how to handle women. They are dumb. They deserve to suffer under women hand.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by AfroKnight: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2019
I suspect those phantom monickers were created by some misguided feminists who want to score a cheap irrelevant point.

Most of those stories don’t read like a guy’s point of view. The whining, needy, illogical approach reeks of a feminine touch.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by moorevic(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Boys these days do it because they are weak ass bitches

4 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Martinez39(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
DenreleDave:
I don't understand why we guys are the ones weeping over ladies and for God sake, this statement seems to be common in every guys thread;

I have been on nairaland for long and I have hardly come across a lady saying this statement. Like very hard to see a lady say this.

Moreover, why are guys the only one coming to lament of being heartbroken by ladies... What is happening in this part of the world? Are we losing our sanity Cox of these women?

Na WA ooooo.
Imagine every guy that comes here to lament will surely say; This is a girl I love so much and planned to spend the rest of my life with.

Spits

It's martinez39. My red pill is effective for those that follow it. Only a very negligible few, compared to the Nigerian population (both those on nairaland or not) have taken the red pill. Point of correction, red pills are not hints on dating strategies and bedding girls, instead it expounds female nature so that others can understand women and stop making women their priorities or putting themselves in a position where they can be ruthlessly manipulated.

Beside, I am beginning to suspect that these lamenting boys are trolls even though the stories they describe does happen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Skepticus: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

Na WA ooooo.

Spits

Martinez29 go kill imsef over pesiin wey never ready to get sense?

If Ubunja and Co begin advise dem on how to handle issues as man, dem go begin call dem "women haters".

Sometimes, it's better to make them learn from experience.

Las las everybody go dey alright!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Skepticus: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
I suspect those phantom monickers were created by some misguided feminists who want to score a cheap irrelevant point.

Most of those stories don’t read like a guy’s point of view. The whining, needy, illogical approach reeks of a feminine touch.

While multiple phantom monikers can be created by mischievous females and males to post these stories for whatever reasons, the level of simping, and white knighting among a lot of our males makes me believe that a high number of these stories are true.

You need to get out there to see the embarrassing number of low self-esteemed, self-loathing manginas out there. Don't let looks or the boastful posturing of some of this men deceive you. Most are weak inside.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by lilmax(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nope this is better

"I have a girlfriend and she loves me very much"
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Skepticus: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Skepticus: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
I have a girlfriend and she loves me very much

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Martinez39(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Skepticus:

Martinez29 go kill imsef over pesiin wey never ready to get sense?

If Ubunja and Co begin advise dem on how to handle issues as man, dem go begin call dem "women haters".

Sometimes, it's better to make them learn from experience.

Las las everybody go dey alright!
JONNYSPUTE don commot hin hand.
CAPSLOCKED sef don tire to dey advice people wey no wan ready learn.
Me sef don dey tire small small. E be like say na the hard way these boys go fit learn.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Martinez39:
JONNYSPUTE don commot hin hand.
CAPSLOCKED sef don tire to dey advice people wey no wan ready learn.
Me sef don dey tire small small. E be like say na the hard way these boys go fit learn.
when a child won't listen, sometimes you just have to let the child learn by touching the hot stove. Experience is a great teacher. The Hard Way is how the stubborn ones will learn.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by chigoizie7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Den close your eyes from seeing it
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by jackals(f): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lols. when their master ubunja finds it hard to understand women. The heart of a woman is like rocket science, no one can understand it. Aside, no amount of teaching can deliver weak men from the grip of pussy. You see them outside displaying beta behavior and accepting women shit thinking this will land them pussy. Just today, I had one telling me she is ready to accept me even if it takes 20yrs for me to understand how much he loves me. I asked him if his promise still hold even if I had kids from other men and then I'm ready to take him, he joyfully exclaimed yes. In my heart, I understand he's only after Lansing me on his bed. nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
@Op needs a job come 2020. Someone should get him one please.
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Martinez39:

Beside, I am beginning to suspect that these lamenting boys are trolls even though the stories they describe does happen.

THEY'RE NOT TROLLS. THEY'RE REAL MALE HUMANS THAT ARE JUST CONFUSED.

CHECK OUT THE KIND OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SONGS AND VIDEOS. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE FEMALE WORSHIP AND GLORIFICATIONS. THESE SONGS AND MOVIES SELL BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS CENTERED ON HOW TO TREAT WOMEN, PLEASURE, LOVE AND KEEP THEM HAPPY.

THE SISSY MEN IN OUR MIDST LISTEN TO THESE SONGS AND WATCH THESE MOVIES AND PRETEND THE ACTORS AND MUSICIANS ARE GIVING THEM INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFICALLY. WOMEN WATCH THESE MOVIES AND LISTEN TO THESE MOVIES AND, WHEN MEN ARE NOT BEHAVING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN OF THE SONGS, WOMEN CALL THEM WEAK MEN, FAKE MEN, BROKE, STINGY AND ALL THAT.

SO YOU SEE, ANOTHER FORM OF BRAINWASH IS TAKING PLACE THROUGH THE MEDIA AND THE GENDER ONCE NOTABLE FOR STANDING IN WAR FRONTS ARE NOW AFRAID OF COMMON CUPID.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Lightangel65: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
lilmax:
Nope this is better

"I have a girlfriend and she loves me very much"

Check well she's banging another dude
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Numerouno94(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Na men thread b dis. I tink PUSSIFIED men is d word most appropriate 4 such guys.
At first it was annoying seeing a fellow man cry ova a lady. Buh lately i jux ignore such threads.
I can't kum nd kum 4 anoda person kum.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Numerouno94(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lightangel65:

Check well she's banging another dude
Lol. Its annoying seeing sum guys say "I knw she luvs me too" hw? Re u in her mind? Gawd!! I gv up.
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Akinbahm(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
jackals:
Lols. when their master ubunja finds it hard to understand women. The heart of a woman is like rocket science, no one can understand it. Aside, no amount of teaching can deliver weak men from the grip of pussy. You see them outside displaying beta behavior and accepting women shit thinking this will land them pussy. Just today, I had one telling me she is ready to accept me even if it takes 20yrs for me to understand how much he loves me. I asked him if his promise still hold even if I had kids from other men and then I'm ready to take him, he joyfully exclaimed yes. In my heart, I understand he's only after Lansing me on his bed. nothing more
Dont start to feel yourself he might said that just to land himself that stinking pussy so, dont come here and be feeling like a boss....

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by LINTUNE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
jackals:
thank God u know,u are making it sound like he has fallen for u tongue
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by jackals(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Akinbahm:

Dont start to feel yourself he might said that just to land himself that stinking pussy so, dont come here and be feeling like a boss....

Somehow, what's with you guys here thinking's all pussies smell. I'm sure u haven't even seen one sef
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by jackals(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
LINTUNE:
thank God u know,u are making it sound like he has fallen for u tongue

sure I know
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by LINTUNE(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
jackals:

sure I know
OK..why not accept his offer,for the fun of it,he seems like the kind of guy that would pay heavily for ur pussy grin wink
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Martinez39(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY'RE NOT TROLLS. THEY'RE REAL MALE HUMANS THAT ARE JUST CONFUSED.

CHECK OUT THE KIND OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SONGS AND VIDEOS. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE FEMALE WORSHIP AND GLORIFICATIONS. THESE SONGS AND MOVIES SELL BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS CENTERED ON HOW TO TREAT WOMEN, PLEASURE, LOVE AND KEEP THEM HAPPY.

THE SISSY MEN IN OUR MIDST LISTEN TO THESE SONGS AND WATCH THESE MOVIES AND PRETEND THE ACTORS AND MUSICIANS ARE GIVING THEM INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFICALLY. WOMEN WATCH THESE MOVIES AND LISTEN TO THESE MOVIES AND, WHEN MEN ARE NOT BEHAVING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN OF THE SONGS, WOMEN CALL THEM WEAK MEN, FAKE MEN, BROKE, STINGY AND ALL THAT.

SO YOU SEE, ANOTHER FORM OF BRAINWASH IS TAKING PLACE THROUGH THE MEDIA AND THE GENDER ONCE NOTABLE FOR STANDING IN WAR FRONTS ARE NOW AFRAID OF COMMON CUPID.
True. I have seen most of the stories here happening in real life. Sometimes, the simping of these boys sound so absurd that had one not seen such happening in real life, one would think these boys are trolling. The weakness of boys, women worship, and the love-induced stupidity are real.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by jackals(f): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
LINTUNE:
OK..why not accept his offer,for the fun of it,he seems like the kind of guy that would pay heavily for ur pussy grin wink

I'm not like that sir. Thanks anyway
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by LINTUNE(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
jackals:

I'm not like that sir. Thanks anyway
alright if u say so
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by imiski(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ah think say na only me that thing dey pain.
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Martinez39:
True. I have seen most of the stories here happening in real life. Sometimes, the simping of these boys sound so absurd that had one not seen such happening in real life, one would think these boys are trolling. The weakness of boys, women worship, and the love-induced stupidity are real.
Most people endure stuffs and see it as norm until a messiah-like movement comes and they come out one by one narrating their experiences. The advent of redpill and mgtow made guys on this forum come out and narrate their mumu. Same with the feminism movement,many ladies were not vocal of their experiences until chimamanda et al became vocal on it. The #metoo movement started with one woman and as she spoke up other ladies started narrating their own ordeals...

Thats life...
It was after busola dakolo rape case that many ladies started speaking on sexual abuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

“ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady / Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl / Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.