Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) (4083 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / VIDEO: DJ Chicken Mercilessly Beaten, Begs For Life / I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by blasted12: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
abokii shatap
see as life dey sweet am say I dey follow am
grin
Choi! Your condition is very critical o and you're still drinking and smoking igbo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:
Lol...if they are not the ones feeling the pains, the rest of south can go to hell. Buhari is doing well.

But if abokki lash them one, they'll start running around looking for 'emergency' southern unity.

Even the unity of the SE and SS still makes them gnash their teeth. They've done everything to destroy it to no avail. They even claimed IPOB killed a policeman because he is rivers man, and tried using the incident to stoke a SE vs SS fight right here. Mutiu wants 'southern unity' but wants Tamuno to fight Chibuike, that he can gloat.

Every sane person should be wary of yoruba, if you must eat with them, use a long spoon longer than that which you'll use when eating with lucifer himself.
they are unreliable and shaddy , for example metaphysical has 2 monicker , metaphysical a legendhero

He uses one to blast fulani and be friends with igbos/SS ,and uses the legendhero to fight igbos ,support Apc ,fulani cabals and tinubu,

Imagine the deception , unreliability is politics to them , imagine if you have 4monickers won't u use d 4 to blast evil of Apc , is a pity

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
Choi! Your condition is very critical o and you're still drinking and smoking igbo shocked
[/s]
trash trash trash
abokii shatap

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode. I apologise for all the wrongs and thoughts I said about you too.

May the Righteous Unite against Evil and Tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Liposure: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
This country is full of intrigues
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thank you to all freedom fighters marching against Tyranny.

Thank you Prince Deji Adeyanju.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Taba21: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:
Lol...if they are not the ones feeling the pains, the rest of south can go to hell. Buhari is doing well.

But if abokki lash them one, they'll start running around looking for 'emergency' southern unity.

Even the unity of the SE and SS still makes them gnash their teeth. They've done everything to destroy it to no avail. They even claimed IPOB killed a policeman because he is rivers man, and tried using the incident to stoke a SE vs SS fight right here. Mutiu wants 'southern unity' but wants Tamuno to fight Chibuike, that he can gloat.

Every sane person should be wary of yoruba, if you must eat with them, use a long spoon longer than that which you'll use when eating with lucifer himself.

You people don't have shame and very inferior the Yoruba's with ffk,can build bridges and flyovers with our permission to found Allies with you than any reasonable deltan.

Stop the mentioning of se and ss their is no love between us you hear.

You de hear oooo.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Taba21: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Edu3Again:
THE DIE IS CAST
More Nigerians are realizing the mistake they made supporting Buhari
Let me say what is being whispered,
"THE END OF NIGERIA IS NEAR"

Absolutely and those enemy of good shall pay with their people blood

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by FactsAndTruth: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Taba21:

[s]You people don't have shame and very inferior the Yoruba's with ffk,can build bridges and flyovers with our permission to found Allies with you than any reasonable deltan.

Stop the mentioning of se and ss their is no love between us you hear.

You de hear oooo[/s].

Tabarudeen, stop fooling yourself and embrace your yoruba heritage. The odour from your mouth already reveals your 'We SS hate SE' intention.

Detecting 'we ss' yoruba mongrels is as simple as throwing amala into the mouth.

Face Illorin fast!

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by darkwan: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
which yoruba man look like that....??
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Taba21: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

Obsession, hatred, attache by force, daily lamentation are there regular trade mark...

The developers of the world

My brother, we don't need them let them keep forcing themselves on us since they are shameless.
I have the right to speak on behalf of the deltan

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Taba21: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Tabarudeen, stop fooling yourself and embrace your yoruba heritage. The odour from your mouth already reveal your 'We SS hate SE' intention.

Detecting 'we ss' yoruba mongrels is as simple as throwing amala into the mouth.

Face Illorin fast!

You de learn work na today your eyes will soon clear.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by MetaPhysical: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
they are unreliable and shaddy , for example metaphysical has 2 monicker , metaphysical a legendhero

He uses one to blast fulani and be friends with igbos/SS ,and uses the legendhero to fight igbos ,support Apc ,fulani cabals and tinubu,

Imagine the deception , unreliability is politics to them , imagine if you have 4monickers won't u use d 4 to blast evil of Apc , is a pity

You owe me a kiss for this rubbish.
Legend is a Yoruba Hero. Metaphysical is Rekhina's hero. grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Doc10q: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ibo ppl haven't we begged you enough. Why can't we jus unite together as brothers as nigerians and fight this tyrant together pls...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You owe me a kiss for this rubbish.
Legend is a Yoruba Hero. Metaphysical is Rekhina's hero. grin
It won't work with those ur deceptive love talks , ur monicker metaphysical is 4 cheap lovetalks n legendhero is 4 cursing ur enemies like me

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Doc10q:
Ibo ppl haven't we begged you enough. Why can't we jus unite together as brothers as nigerians and fight this tyrant together pls...
unite with u or what? U loot our provision stores?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by MetaPhysical: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
It won't work with those ur deceptive love talks , ur monicker metaphysical is 4 cheap lovetalks n legendhero is 4 cursing ur enemies like me

Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin

You too get sense. Stop thinking and just show love. Oya gimme kiss bae.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Tochi3(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Even the unity of the SE and SS still makes them gnash their teeth. They've done everything to destroy it to no avail. They even claimed IPOB killed a policeman because he is a rivers man, and tried using the incident to stoke a SE vs SS fight right here. Mutiu wants 'southern unity' but wants Tamuno to fight Chibuike, that he can gloat.

True talk.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Tochi3(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
hahahahahaha cheesy

nope you're more terrified how i got to know about your impotency and about your ex fiancé grin
Lol.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by TRIGITIS: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
omenka:
He's nothing but a hungry petty thief. A penny he'd never get from me. Punk has been screaming impotency all over the place because he's terrified how I got to know about his debilitating illness. smiley

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

What's this? undecided

Eyyahh

No wonder undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Tochi3(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Tabarudeen, stop fooling yourself and embrace your yoruba heritage. The odour from your mouth already reveal your 'We SS hate SE' intention.

Face Illorin fast!
Chai. grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin

You too get sense. Stop thinking and just show love. Oya gimme kiss bae.

kiss kiss
Allah fall on u it won't work ,u had on like on ur post right now , everyone knows is legendher0 that click the like '

Legendher0 better come out and defend urself ,n stop been a coward
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by LegendHer0: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:

Really? Tell us more!

It’s an honor to even equate me to Metaphysical, so it’s okay.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by LegendHer0: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah fall on u it won't work ,u had on like on ur post right now , everyone knows is legendher0 that click the like '

Legendher0 better come out and defend urself ,n stop been a coward

You talk exactly like the albino runaway fugitive. Are you by chance his concubine?

Ya’ll don’t know more than the word “cowards” “betrayals” “efulefus”.

At least try to use a custom word even if you’re gonna troll.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

What's this? undecided

Eyyahh

No wonder undecided
[/s]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

You talk exactly like the albino runaway fugitive. Are you by chance his concubine?

Ya’ll don’t know more than the word “cowards” “betrayals” “efulefus”.

At least try to use a custom word even if you’re gonna troll.

nairalanders see him and how he swings , no more kiss me umo ?
Stop playing games metaphysical , I will ask u to deactivate this account for peace to reign , or I will call Lzaa to expose you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Really? Tell us more!

It’s an honor to even equate me to Metaphysical, so it’s okay.
grin grin grin metaphysical dat once begged me for alms , " Honor to equate u to him" now u are marketing ur main monicker grin grin grin

U all are like children where I dey shuuuu shocked no be today nyash dey for back
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by LegendHer0: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
grin grin grin metaphysical dat once begged me for alms , " Honor to equate u to him" now u are marketing ur main monicker grin grin grin

U all are like children where I dey shuuuu shocked no be today nyash dey for back

DM me make I bless you with something for the Christmas.

Even If you want something else, ask and it shall be given.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Shut up and deactivate! grin U have fooled me enough u pauper

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by MetaPhysical: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:

God hammer your teeth. Anuofia!

I don because of you go buy new mattress cause i no wan hear complain of back ache. Are you in this country already or is your @$$ still in Al Jalmn? I got place here for you to stay.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by MetaPhysical: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Legend, this chick is obssessed with Yoruba. God has given her case to me for assignment. Im going to awaken her sexuality and do to her what i did to Ngo.

Rekhina, all your repressed energies and divine gifts will find proper outlet for expressions after I bury this dick in you. grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Many Evils Of Abba Kyari To Igbo's / Reuben Abati Reveals What Happened In The Villa Immediately GEJ Made The "Call" / A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.