Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) (4073 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / VIDEO: DJ Chicken Mercilessly Beaten, Begs For Life / I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Rekhina(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Legend, this chick is obssessed with Yoruba. God has given her case to me for assignment. Im going to awaken her sexuality and do to her what i did to Ngo.

Rekhina, all your repressed energies and divine gifts will find proper outlet for expressions after I bury this dick in you. grin.
Bury ur small limpistic dick I guess ? grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by LegendHer0: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Legend, this chick is obssessed with Yoruba. God has given her case to me for assignment. Im going to awaken her sexuality and do to her what i did to Ngo.

Rekhina, all your repressed energies and divine gifts will find proper outlet for expressions after I bury this dick in you. grin.

Blood of Habakkuk!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by MetaPhysical: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Blood of Habakkuk!!!

grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by MetaPhysical: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Bury ur small limpistic dick I guess ? grin

Do not derail this thread. Do not derail I warn you. angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Dedetwo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kosiso12:
JUST IN!!! Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten - Fani-Kayode

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju, has regretted lambasting the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbere TV had reported that Deji Adeyanju was mercilessly beaten by thugs during free Sowore protest in Abuja yesterday.

Igbere TV gathered that Deji is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Abuja.

Meanwhile, former Minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani-Kayode has revealed that Deji regretted all he said against Nnamdi Kanu.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Tuesday, Fani-Kayode said he can confirm that Prince Deji Adeyanju has expressed his deepest regrets about all he said about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

He said : "I can confirm that my courageous brother Prince Deji Adeyanju has expressed his deepest regrets about all he said about my equally courageous friend and brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and that Kanu has forgiven him."

"The bridge has been built and the matter settled. Now is the time for the righteous to unite and oppose the tyranny that has gripped our land and plagued our people."

Igbere TV recalls that before now, Deji always blast Nnamdi Kanu and his members, IPOB.

Details soon....

Season's Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/1208117/just-deji-adeyanju-regrets-blasting-nnamdi-kanu-mercilessly-beaten-fani-kayode/

Being smart or visionary is not seeing things when they already happened, it is seeing circumstances before they come through. Deji Adeyanju and his folks are not visionary and talk of smartness is another plank to the discourse. The current Deji Adeyanju's saga had started in 1966 when the son of the soil was killed in Ibadan in the so-called house of Oduduwa yet cowardice became the order of the day. It appears Deji Adeyanju and his folks do not know are the actual distractors in the shithole called Nigeria. I guess time waits for nobody. A stitch in time saves nine. Deji Adeyanju and his deluded folks should chasing the people who could have given them water to drink in the time of need.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Dedetwo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
some kind beating can shorten ur life span in fact life sperm

It has already been shortened. grin grin grin The big Yari.ba women ass cannot energize it. I love Yari.ba babes. God blessed my days in Eko.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Mightyhaiz: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
hahahahahaha cheesy

nope you're more terrified how i got to know about your impotency and about your ex fiancé grin

Omenmka cheesy
why is your guy on pink,and chewing on a pink toy.. Perhaps u should gift him a pink purse and pink lipstick to match this christmas
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
why is your guy on pink,and chewing on a pink toy.. Perhaps u should gift him a pink purse and pink lipstick this christmas
hahahahahaha
omenka is a 40 years old man that behaves like a toddler
he'll be 41 next year yet no wife or girlfriend

I do pity him sometimes especially his impotency.
I have recommended alot of solutions to him especially herbal treatments but his stubbornness cannot allow him to be see the truth

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Mightyhaiz: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:

hahahahahaha
omenkat is a 40 years old man that behaves like a toddler

I have recommended alot of solutions to him especially herbal treatments but his stubbornness cannot allow him to be see the truth
oh poor lad. I suspected he is one hell of a troubled soul. I hope he gets help soon. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by blasted12: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:

hahahahahaha
omenka is a 40 years old man that behaves like a toddler

And this is pathetic you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
And this is pathetic you
[/s]
shatap abokii
you don't belong to nairaland
you belong to the street dirty uncircumcised almajiri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by T9ksy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dedetwo:

[s]
Being smart or visionary is not seeing things when they already happened, it is seeing circumstances before they come through. Deji Adeyanju and his folks are not visionary and talk of smartness is another plank to the discourse. The current Deji Adeyanju's saga had started in 1966 when the son of the soil was killed in Ibadan in the so-called house of Oduduwa yet cowardice became the order of the day. It appears Deji Adeyanju and his folks do not know are the actual distractors in the shithole called Nigeria. I guess time waits for nobody. A stitch in time saves nine. Deji Adeyanju and his deluded folks should chasing the people who could have given them water to drink in the time of need.[/s]

Dende- moro.n, have you taken
your medications, lately?

You and your eze gburugburu were not "visionary" orsmart in Jan 1966 when your homie was in charge of our affairs, instead they saw One Nigeria at the time.

They only changed their mind (and start chanting biafra) the moment their brother Ironsi was kicked out of power.

Even after the May riot which saw the northerners set on the ibos in their region, slaughtering them with gusto, the "smart ibos" still could not see what's about to occur until July '66 -revenge coup.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Taba21: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Get away!

An illiterate who struggles to string a few sentences together thinking he is worth a pig's fart.

Run along boy and go call the most cerebral in your lineage to banter words with me!

Nincompoop.

Shit is more better than you since you couldn't understand that what I wrote there is through pidgin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEMA Distributes Inputs To 32,557 Flood Affected Niger State Farmers / War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions / Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.