Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (629567 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ratzin:
If you have not been paid December salary call this number and give them your ippis NUMBER and account number....0908 700 5735
Guys Beware! New account
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
R2bees:
Guys Beware! New account
criminals every where

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Rahym001:
criminals every where
I tell u
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
R2bees:
I tell u
why d thing they surprise me be say, if you call the number, it would ask you in which language you want to be served

For English press 1

for yoruba press 2

etc
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ratzin: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
It's ippis customer care line ... talk to them n make Ur own opinion ... don't jump to conclusions
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ratzin: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
U can call n talk to them I think they will be in a better position to satisfy Ur curiosity and if they don't it's up to u to give them Ur details or not
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ratzin:
U can call n talk to them I think they will be in a better position to satisfy Ur curiosity and if they don't it's up to u to give them Ur details or not
Sir,

Sorry ooo, please are u new to nairaland.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ratzin: 4:48am On Jan 08, 2021
Rahym001:

Sir,

Sorry ooo, please are u new to nairaland.

Bro am not new just wanted to share information I got thinking I was helping but truth be told things are so bad now that we are even suspicious of our own shadow, but as I stated earlier you can call the number and verify it before calling me names or just read the post and move on ..

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mosquitolap87(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Ratzin:

Bro am not new just wanted to share information I got thinking I was helping but truth be told things are so bad now that we are even suspicious of our own shadow, but as I stated earlier you can call the number and verify it before calling me names or just read the post and move on ..
yea, things are so bad that we can't even trust anything or anyone.my colleague sent me a number like that to call yesterday saying that it was an IPPIS customer care number. I followed the instructions and finally had a conversation with a lady.I supplied my IPPIS and account numbers to of which she told me it was a system error affecting many staff.
Not too satisfied I searched the number I used in calling with true caller and found out it's connected to alpa technologies.i called the number I found on their website and they confirmed to me that they provide services to IPPIS. na there my mind take calm down oo.

I and my colleague just woke up this morning to see alert of our December salaries.

it's risky out there but we shouldn't condemned everything/everyone.peace

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by eddieo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mosquitolap87:

yea, things are so bad that we can't even trust anything or anyone.my colleague sent me a number like that to call yesterday saying that it was an IPPIS customer care number. I followed the instructions and finally had a conversation with a lady.I supplied my IPPIS and account numbers to of which she told me it was a system error affecting many staff.
Not too satisfied I searched the number I used in calling with true caller and found out it's connected to alpa technologies.i called the number I found on their website and they confirmed to me that they provide services to IPPIS. na there my mind take calm down oo.

I and my colleague just woke up this morning to see alert of our December salaries.

it's risky out there but we shouldn't condemned everything/everyone.peace
Please can you share the phone number? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ogwo2020: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please, any update on new minimum wage arrears?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ozone29(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
I can't really understand the criteria of withholding some peoples December salaries till now and at the same time paid some.
If we are not entirely ready for ippis, let's look for another solution.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
No update o. The matter dey where e dey. Well the update be say no update
Ogwo2020:
Please, any update on new minimum wage arrears?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
What's the latest on Earned Allowance
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Minimum wage arrears, no news

Earned allowance, no news

Some people are yet to be paid December salary!

If you voted for this govt in 2019, may God run your life the way this country is currently been runned

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JoelMurray2020: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
The way I'm pampering my December salary since it came in, I don't trust this government. How can you not pay some of your workers their December till this time? Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by beauty7: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2021
JoelMurray2020:
The way I'm pampering my December salary since it came in, I don't trust this government. How can you not pay some of your workers their December till this time? Wicked people

Do you support Man Utd football club?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JoelMurray2020: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nope. I'm not a football fan. Why do you ask?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by UtilityRational(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
GOOD NEWS . this people still holding my 11 month salary arrears

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
All na scam

Delay tactic
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abeg e. Na alert we wan see no be spider web winch signature.
UtilityRational:
GOOD NEWS . this people still holding my 11 month salary arrears
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by awele186: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
The minister's signature is supposed to be with a red pen.

GOOD NEWS . this people still holding my 11 month salary arrears[/quote]
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pls when is January salary going to be paid grin grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
LudaChriz:
Pls when is January salary going to be paid grin grin
Tomorrow
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Oppy2020: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by DEBUU: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please I need a federal job, I need a sincere person to link me up.
We can negotiate, please .
Thanks and God.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
DEBUU:
Please I need a federal job, I need a sincere person to link me up.

We can negotiate, please .

Thanks and God.

Becareful on Nairaland when it's comes to jobs

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JoelMurray2020: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Why not exactly end of this month
Oppy2020:

First week of next month.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
JoelMurray2020:
Why not exactly end of this month
Are u new to the system?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.