Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (626817 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hi guys! It's been a while.

How are you all holding up?

Somehow, I like this delay in payment of December Salaries. It will help someone like me to prolong the usage of the money when it comes. December is full of expenses and January is too far . I know I'm probably selfish here. Anyways, hoping that the salary finally starts dropping.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
AmandaLuv:
Biko any news on the EAA?
Has any non academic received? Dnt know whats wrong with my own school.

No EAA for non teaching staff. JAC decided that they would have nothing to do with the tranche FG released to ASUU. They're still trying to collate what they have been paid so far and then meet FG for their own. Need I opine that they won't see shishi when they finally get their acts together. FG doesn't regard them at all. Instead of collecting the small one they saw from the ASUU struggle, they're forming galadima. E go clear for their eyes

Na ASUU enjoy this festive season in my institution. EAA alerts just dey drop in for dem on Christmas eve. Everywhere stew
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Samakus:
Hi guys! It's been a while.

How are you all holding up?

Somehow, I like this delay in payment of December Salaries. It will help someone like me to prolong the usage of the money when it comes. December is full of expenses and January is too far . I know I'm probably selfish here. Anyways, hoping that the salary finally starts dropping.
I'm with you on this one tho.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
NBTI November salary alert started today since morning.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:
November!!!!?
Kai sannu.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 2:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

Thank God. I was hoping they would pay November and December the same time though.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 5:08am On Dec 29, 2021
bulaj:

Thank God. I was hoping they would pay November and December the same time though.
Sorry, December salary I meant, of course November salary was paid.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 5:08am On Dec 29, 2021
ashafson:

November!!!!?
Kai sannu.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

Which kind mistake did you made?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

Ok.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Any hope today for FTI?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Any hope today for FTI?
Good question
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Samakus:

No EAA for non teaching staff. JAC decided that they would have nothing to do with the tranche FG released to ASUU. They're still trying to collate what they have been paid so far and then meet FG for their own. Need I opine that they won't see shishi when they finally get their acts together. FG doesn't regard them at all. Instead of collecting the small one they saw from the ASUU struggle, they're forming galadima. E go clear for their eyes

Na ASUU enjoy this festive season in my institution. EAA alerts just dey drop in for dem on Christmas eve. Everywhere stew

Don't be too sure, some non teaching have received their EA.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Any hope today for FTI?

It is only fitting that they continue from where they stopped on Friday. They started paying FTIs last week according to Younglekky19. So there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Hopefully it will start dropping today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:

Which kind mistake did you made?

Meaning?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

Meaning?

I was just kidding
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

Meaning?

But the mistake could be called ___ and seen as teasing.

My hopes were dashed cause it meant those expecting November salary, are still not sure of getting it.

Anyways, no one is above an honest mistake.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
bulaj:

But the mistake could be called silly and seen as teasing.

My hopes were dashed cause it meant those expecting November salary, are still not sure of getting it.

Anyways, no one is above an honest mistake.
For your 3rd paragraph, thanks.
For your 2nd paragraph, sorry about that.
And for your 1st paragraph, silly is a rude and disrespectful word to use.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

For your 3rd paragraph, thanks.
For your 2nd paragraph, sorry about that.
Na alert we need o not this....make una dey chill.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:

Please forgive the disrespect. Na hunger and frustration cause am.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Federal University Dutsin-Ma alerts started dropping this morning for 2 months November/December Ecobank.

December salary has entered....Gtb @Noun

We are waiting for payment in Polytechnic

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma alerts started dropping this morning for 2 months November/December Ecobank

Keep an eye on Poly and update me pls.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma alerts started dropping this morning for 2 months November/December Ecobank

Great news.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:

Wow November u guys were not paid? Any ways it's good news hopefully other FTIs will drop today

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
December salary has entered, Gtb @Noun
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:
December salary has entered, Gtb @Noun

Weldone. Still waiting for Poly. Thanks for update

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Weldone. Still waiting for Poly. Thanks for update

Fed Poly Ekowe Nov Salary Received
UBA
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:

Fed Poly Ede Nov Salary Received
UBA

Thanks. Mine will soon land
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

So local man can afford cold beer. grin grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Which Institution?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
younglekky19:

Which Institution?

Federal Polytechnic Nekede

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jina24(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.