Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627530 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
nitt:

No.
ok
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by micgray100(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Anyone from ministryvof aviation recived january salary?

Today is february 1.. This hasnt happen before in my ten years with federal ministry...

Please share info if you have beem paid and which ministry..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
no
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
paid
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by micgray100(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Which of the ministries or agency?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rayd502(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Has anyone received January salary in any of the paramilitary agencies?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fed Poly
Paid today around 4pm
No min wage
No arrears
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2020
ashafson:
Fed Poly
Paid today around 4pm
No min wage
No arrears
Same for universities
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by simtosul: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2020
A
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by johneddy: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2020
Only your skills can take you far in this present economy and not your result.

In case you are looking for a reliable shipping company to ship your items from US to Nigeria count yourself lucky.

With this service, you have US address assign to you, tracking, three mode of shipment to choose from... What re you waiting for use this link and thank me later :https:///fgHTsDu
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Anything from NICN (National industrial Court of Nigeria)? Its almost a week in the new month oh.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm member of NAAT
how can I be certified by NISLT
I studied chemistry
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mrgreatness:
I'm member of NAAT
how can I be certified by NISLT
I studied chemistry

You can only by licensed if you studied Science Laboratory Technology ,be it Polytechnic or University.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls what are "they" saying about our arrears? Any body with info?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayammawa(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2020
ashafson:
Pls what are "they" saying about our arrears? Any body with info?

Which ministry?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Ayammawa:

Which ministry?
Fed Poly
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayammawa(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2020
ashafson:

Fed Poly

OK, I think under ministry. All are paid with minimum wage
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ayammawa:

OK, I think under ministry. All are paid with minimum wage
Higher institution will be paid through IPPIS
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Cheato64(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
adewale4jesus:

Higher institution will be paid through IPPIS
allow the federal Government to come out and say it

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cheato64:
allow the federal Government to come out and say it
This was said by my institution SSANU Chairman after their NEC meeting in owerri. We held a Congress last week. He said salary was not paid via IPPIS in January in order to perfect it and avoid error.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
adewale4jesus:

This was said by my institution SSANU Chairman after their NEC meeting in owerri. We held a Congress last week. He said salary was not paid via IPPIS in January in order to perfect it and avoid error.

Same was heard from my institution's SSANU/JAC Chairman
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kenobi007(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2020
are you a salary earner working in lagos, abuja or ibadan? or
are you a banker working in any region in nigeria?
do you need a quick loan at an affordable rate?
no guarantor
no collateral
no paper work
check my signature and contact me
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by okfaniran: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
There is an error on CONTISS. Unless it is corrected, it may be difficult to implement the structure released by NSIWC. There is something called incremental value. It is okay for CONTISS 1-6 but inconsistent for CONTISS 7-15.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayammawa(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello friends. Help me o.
I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed or what?

Thank you
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Any update in your institution about February salary through IPPIS and minimum wage arreas
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 5:22am On Feb 13, 2020
adewale4jesus:
Any update in your institution about February salary through IPPIS and minimum wage arreas
nothing oooo my brother we just dey go like that with no one to give us info
i wonder
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Ayammawa:
Hello friends. Help me o.
I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed or what?

Thank you
To capture under ministry of education take time ,due to large intake of newly employ.sometimes it might take up to 6months before u can get capture and that his after posting u to school or your dept.the good part is ur salary start counting since the day u got documented and you will pay back as arrears.so just chill and relax.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2020
omotolanibaby:
To capture under ministry of education take time ,due to large intake of newly employ.sometimes it might take up to 6months before u can get capture and that his after posting u to school or your dept.the good part is ur salary start counting since the day of your assumptions of duty.(the day u reported to ut ministry) and you will pay back as arrears.so just chill and relax.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Icequeen94(f): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Heres the full list of the updated SALARY STRUCTURE.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayammawa(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
omotolanibaby:
To capture under ministry of education take time ,due to large intake of newly employ.sometimes it might take up to 6months before u can get capture and that his after posting u to school or your dept.the good part is ur salary start counting since the day u got documented and you will pay back as arrears.so just chill and relax.

Nice one.
Thank you boss
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na true say ippis dey take 3months before dem begin pay salary after capture
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2020
Rahym001:
Na true say ippis dey take 3months before dem begin pay salary after capture

Is it certain that it will be used for payment this month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.