Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (626529 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
J0hnTrevolt:
Hopefully our money is coming in bulk from next week. Alert wey dey fall phone. That is the good news brethren. Cheer up!
so after all this hope, you Later collected payment of 15 days?
na wa oh this life no balance

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
J0hnTrevolt:
I don't know for non academics but for me I won't accept 1 month salary.

#AnotherStrikeLooming
and even the one month Salary you no even see grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fut9ure: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thieves
ASUU na Thieves

You nor work you want collect money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AAA593: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Fut9ure:
Thieves
ASUU na Thieves

You nor work you want collect money
And FG won pay conua wey no work 8 months salary arrears. Why conua won collect? Why dem no go teach for 8 months? The hate for ASUU sha
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2022
AAA593:

And FG won pay conua wey no work 8 months salary arrears. Why conua won collect? Why dem no go teach for 8 months? The hate for ASUU sha

But CONUA has been shouting there were not on strike. It was the school management that locks them out but they have been vocal about it that they were not on strike.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AAA593: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Sacramento85:

But CONUA has been shouting there were not on strike. It was the school management that locks them out but they have been vocal about it that they were not on strike.
They did teach? ASUU went on strike and not FG universities. Conua took advantage of ASUU’s strike and sat at home for 8 months. FG should pay ASUU too.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fut9ure: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Both conua and ASUU won't be paid for those eight months

Whoever wants to be paid should start teaching now and get paid November salary both ASUU and conua

What is wrong with Nigerians
You didn't work and you want to be paid
That is not possible

Why are Nigerians hypocrites
Can any of you establish a company or business and your workers refuse to come to work and still you will pay the worker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
PRESS RELEASE SUNDAY 6th November, 2022
FG SHOULD PAY ALL OUR WITHHELD SALARIES

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fut9ure:
Both conua and ASUU won't be paid for those eight months

Whoever wants to be paid should start teaching now and get paid November salary both ASUU and conua

What is wrong with Nigerians
You didn't work and you want to be paid
That is not possible

Why are Nigerians hypocrites
Can any of you establish a company or business and your workers refuse to come to work and still you will pay the worker?
Who be this one?

Oya, we don notice you. You can leave now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Interesting times
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
the house will be lively again
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Gooodlife2021:
the house will be lively again
Any latest?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2022
ashafson:
Any latest?
No
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning house. Any news about salary payment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2022
No info yet. End of year salaries can be funny at times. Let's hope its not the case.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Jmandotcom:
No info yet. End of year salaries can be funny at times. Let's hope its not the case.
If you receive now, you won't tell us oo. You go disappear until the end of the following month
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Salary recieved ECobank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rahym001:
Salary recieved ECobank
please which ministry?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rahym001:
Salary recieved ECobank

Which ministry or institution please
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Some people will just open their wide mouths waaaaa.

Check previous pages to see many times I update salary alerts.

uniquelyspecial:

If you receive now, you won't tell us oo. You go disappear until the end of the following month

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jmandotcom:
Some people will just open their wide mouths waaaaa.

Check previous pages to see many times I update salary alerts.

I hope some people no get tiny mouth?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
It is well. Patiently waiting
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Heard people from sgf office have receive salary. Ecobank and first bank only
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Polytechnic salary dropping now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

I'm waiting for mine to drop oo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigeria police force received Nov salaries three hours ago
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good news
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
younglekky19:

Please, how many percent was added to police recently?

It’s just for information sake.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sacramento85:

Please, how many percent was added to police recently?

It’s just for information sake.

I don't know
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wow. Nice update
chrisifeanyi:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Our own dey come be that
younglekky19:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Universities salaries dropping now

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.