Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (622928 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Henryjp:
My friend in population received salary areas. 34% increment of their salary initiated during buhari regimes. I pray this also goes to all federal workers.
When please?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mamayam: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2023
younglekky19:

They are not federal workers so no wage award or palliatives for corpers

I mean the usual NYSC staff, not corpers?

Also, why are NYSC members not federal workers?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Mamayam:

I mean the usual NYSC staff, not corpers?

Also, why are NYSC members not federal workers?
Were they given appointment letter? 🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
2 days ago my friend in national population commission received 10 month arrears 34% increment.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Henryjp:
2 days ago my friend in national population commission received 10 month arrears 34% increment.
Let's hope for the best.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ejaisky: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Henryjp:
What salary structure are they on?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Has anyone receive October parliatve?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Henryjp:
Has anyone receive October parliatve?
I doubt
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
The October parliatve wage has already reflected in ipps payment slip. Just for the banks to disburse the money. I believe before next week run down, every workers under ipps with receive
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Does Ippis pay slip come out before or after salaries are paid ?
On the September and October payslip there is no indication of any wage award .
This is why I doubt the credibility of your info.
I think wage award for October might be paid as arrears by month end.
Though I heard that police and some federal colleges have received theirs but I doubt it .
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Whitemanbongo:
Though I heard that police and some federal colleges have received theirs but I doubt it .
Ideally Payslip comes out before payments sir.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JERRY1925(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Medianna:

U are very correct. But corruption no allow people do the right thing.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2023
I'm using NSCDC as an example. When salary is paid, parliatve never reflect in their ipps payment slip but after a week and some days, it then reflect and a week after it reflect alert start coming and since then October wage never reflect but for some few days ago now. October partitive reflect. This for those who has their ipps payroll log in
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Henryjp:
I'm using NSCDC as an example. When salary is paid, parliatve never reflect in their ipps payment slip but after a week and some days, it then reflect and a week after it reflect alert start coming and since then October wage never reflect but for some few days ago now. October partitive reflect. This for those who has their ipps payroll log in
Ok...let see how it plays out
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Medianna:

I have Never received payslip before salary drops.that why I said that
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Uche559: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Whitemanbongo:

Police have receive October wage
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Some agencies receive their payslip b4 payment. My guy in teaching hospital use to dee his own 10days b4 salary will drop.
Whitemanbongo:

I have Never received payslip before salary drops.that why I said that
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Every federal workers under ipps has payslip. Ur organisation don't give it cos they don't have access to it . Individual download the ipps payroll app and fill in Ur organisation, ipps number and and u must use android phone with Ur phone number attached to Ur ipps. If u use different phone number, I won't work cos they need to verify. I have a guy that have the link to ipps official and help people to download the app. I have the app on my old phone and use to access any payment coming in at end of the month before bank alert. It's unfortunate that I lost the phone and I be trying with my new phone but not working. U cannot use the app in another phone if u replace Ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Henryjp:
Every federal workers under ipps has payslip. Ur organisation don't give it cos they don't have access to it . Individual download the ipps payroll app and fill in Ur organisation, ipps number and and u must use android phone with Ur phone number attached to Ur ipps. If u use different phone number, I won't work cos they need to verify. I have a guy that have the link to ipps official and help people to download the app. I have the app on my old phone and use to access any payment coming in at end of the month before bank alert. It's unfortunate that I lost the phone and I be trying with my new phone but not working. U cannot use the app in another phone if u replace Ur phone.
what's the name of the App. Iets see if we too can download from the The Google Playstore

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Rahym001 post=127083868] what's the name of the App. Iets see if we too can download from the The Google Playstore[/quote
]
CreBit payroll
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rahym001:
what's the name of the App. Iets see if we too can download from the The Google Playstore
CreBit payroll
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
jamoyakz:

CreBit payroll
Lets be careful on what to download pls
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
ashafson:

Lets be careful on what to download pls
I have been using the app for over 4 years now without any hassle
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
People saying police has received October parliatve is fake. I just ask a friend in police today he said they only received the once of September.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Henryjp:
People saying police has received October parliatve is fake. I just ask a friend in police today he said they only received the once of September.
I thought as much
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Henryjp:

I think it was some sort of allowance for those of them that were deployed during the last elections, if I'm not mistaken
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Na so this week too go pass without palliative wage award?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2023
Nadingo:
Na so this week too go pass without palliative wage award?
I believe all those on IPPIS have received at least one month if am not mistaken.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
obinnanelson04:
I believe all those on IPPIS have received at least one month if am not mistaken.
I'm talking about October's.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Nadingo:
I'm talking about October's.
ok...I believe some people got both September and October but at intervals while some only got September no October yet. My question now is that those who didn't get at all, what could be the cause and what is Thier fate.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (266) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.