Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) (78130 Views)

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
trutht828:

Are you referring to Jesus Christ? He is the Only One who is coming back.

That's the level of your knowledge...

The dajjal is coming, the Mahdi is coming, Jesus (peace be upon him) is coming... The yajooj and majooj, the beast... They are all coming

But before them all is Imes grin

That's the level of your own knowledge... Jesus is not the only one coming grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

Shut up before I curse
Oba of Benin that can't settle common dispute between Obaseki nd Oshiomhole.
His own is to be getting married to small Idia girl SS1 student.
Oba of Benin that can't move freely without security in his own kingdom.
Let him try near enter Ugbowo, Aduwawa, Ekosodin or Igue without security nd see what boys will do to him
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by odigbosky(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

How can u compare me with Oba of Benin that can't settle common dispute between Obaseki nd Oshiomhole?

Can Oba of Benin enter Ekosodin, Oluku, Ugbowo or Aduwawa even ikpoba hill with out security?

E sure me die say u no even dye benin sef
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by 77up(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
YoungLionken:
What sort of mockery is this.

It is obvious that he's not supposed to be doing this, considering his pedigree.

If you like argue but, the truth remains unchanged...
Pentium 1 in 21century can be fraustrating you know, change your mind set bro.

Kabiesi baba, long live the king!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by ajl: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
No matter how many years that falsehood thrives, the
truth will always meet up with it one day.

No matter how many years the people of falsehood
reign, Imes will eventually meet up with them some day
in Shaa Allaah. cheesy

Imes, the end of days, the beginning of New ones..
The one who is not a king or ruler but to whom many
kings and rulers will "bow"... I'm very fascinated by your
personality... telling the world about you alone gives me
joy... cheesy

We await your coming cheesy

As if He care about your sycophancy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by babaireti(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
omowolewa:
Imperial Majesty

Onirisa! The diety himself
Atobatele! Royal fitness

May you live long on your ancestoral throne
The paramount Ruler of AFRICA, may your reign be long

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by trutht828: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

That's the level of your knowledge...

The dajjal is coming, the Mahdi is coming, Jesus (peace be upon him) is coming... The yajooj and majooj, the beast... They are all coming

But before them all is Imes grin

That's the level of your own knowledge... Jesus is not the only one coming grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

Even your first born is coming. January 1, 2020 is also coming. Congratulations on your practice of the hard religion, Ìmòle!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The Ooni of Ife, That king of Iwoland and Oba Elegushi are the only digital kings we have in Nigeria...... The remaining are still using pentium 1 shocked
how much Dem dey pay u.. ode..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by piperson(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Abuse of the throne.

Imagine the oba of Benin doing this shocked
Eheen... Ewuare N' Ogidigan

AWUAH!!!.
Oba gha to kpere....

Oh benin...my roots.
My Oba,the light of the Edo Empire...
The Home Lion
The King of the Sky...
Obamwan... Tu gha tor....

Ooni gha Flex soborbor cry

Lol, I can see the drama here.
Awuah!!!!
OBA Gha toh kpe ehh

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Omoodua007: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ooni presiding over Yoruba First Ladies what an icon
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
baba niyen! kabiesiollll
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by 2pens: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Some people believe the kings of nowadays should stay in their palace most times and not be seen out and about while some like me believe a king is useless sitting in the palace while you've so much influence. You all should know that the current ooni had been told since he was young the he will be ooni someday (He said this in an interview), so I guess he didn't plan to be "just a palace king".
Times have changed y'all

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Omoodua007: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ooni the only king in Nigeria that presided over 52 million Yoruba in West Africa

Over 150m South American Yoruba religion worshipers

And the ultimate bridge builder I’m incredibly proud of the young man who represents what it means to be a modern monarch

He’s aware of his past and forging bro the future

God bless the source
God bless the Yorubas
God bless West Africa

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by eedimo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sunofgod:
Joblessness...
Easy broz
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by DonJayrome(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The Ooni of Ife, That king of Iwoland and Oba Elegushi are the only digital kings we have in Nigeria...... The remaining are still using pentium 1 shocked

Go and find out about the young king of Agbo in Delta state.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freehuman:
MAY IMES COME SOONER THAN HE PLANNED AND PUT AN END TO THIS RUBBISH. ROYALTY HAS BEEN DISGRACED . cry
IMES WE AWAIT YOUR COMING.

I keep seeing IMES everywhere, please what does it mean. Pardon my Ignorance.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Abuse of the throne.

AWUAH!!!.
Oba gha to kpere....

Oh benin...my roots.
The Home Lion
The King of the Sky...

your so called Oba is medieval STONE AGE KING ! ARCHAIC AND COMPLETELY MORIBUND..the Queen of England and the Duke of Edinburgh can comfortably blend into this!like someone said , he's still on Pentium 1 and that was even putting it mildly.illiterate m.u.m.u oba Ewure my left yansh mtchrww

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Akolawole(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Abuse of the throne.

AWUAH!!!.
Oba gha to kpere....

Oh benin...my roots.
The Home Lion
The King of the Sky...

We overbloat all this Kings unnecessary.

We are NOT in colonial regime when they hold the ace. Basically, they are under local government chairman.

Governors can also easily deal with them. Ask Sanusi!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Astark:
respect yourself don't bring oba of Benin into this

Foolish outkast.
Ozuo noma kon
Ewobi
Tubgha de va chest.

I am a proud son of the soil...omòtò,
You fool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Akolawole:

We overbloat all this Kings unnecessary.

We are NOT in colonial regime when they hold the ace. Basically, they are under local government chairman.

Governors can also easily deal with them. Ask Sanusi!

Bros... Sanusi was appointed o.
Oba na from heaven...
They cant even dare.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

in Shaa Allaah. cheesy

joy... cheesy

No one is coming. You better get used to that. Your great great parents told your own parents a similar thing which is being told to you by your parents today. None of them ever saw anyone coming. You too won't!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by talk2rotman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freehuman:
MAY IMES COME SOONER THAN HE PLANNED AND PUT AN END TO THIS RUBBISH. ROYALTY HAS BEEN DISGRACED . cry
IMES WE AWAIT YOUR COMING.
what's Imes and ch or cr....what does it stand for?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
odigbosky:

E sure me die say u no even dye benin sef

Wetin I wan come dey Benin dey do?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by childuptojoy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

in Shaa Allaah. cheesy

joy... cheesy
Bro I have been seeing your Imes on almost every thread, please can explain?

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Devilfriend(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
abluck:
Vanity angry

Continue shouting "Vanity" in year 2020...
Make money and enjoy your money you're here calling vanity as if vanity is your middle name...
Mumunatu!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=childuptojoy post=85187814][/quote]

Imes is the end of days, the beginning of new ones grin When he comes, you will understand better grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by topcin: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
This boy seems not to know have respect for the throne he is occupying. He is just behaving just like a Yahoo boy. Maximum respect to the oba of Benin, that one na king for Nigeria and the entire world, no be this one wey just dey do anyhow like jaguda

You mean the oba that stays in his palace like a prisoner

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Iwanttoto: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
superlanny:
you [s]realise you are talking to an imperial Yoruba king like that. Be careful, you are warned[/s].

Shut up. FVck the afonja king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by webngnews: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by SynSol: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
YoungLionken:
What sort of mockery is this.

It is obvious that he's not supposed to be doing this, considering his pedigree.

If you like argue but, the truth remains unchanged...

I would thought so too, I think there was a time the Ooni didn't sleep outside of his palace.

Times are changing my Man regardless
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ogegeodey:
The government should allocate jobs to these traditional rulers. They have basically nothing to do in their various palaces
He keeps the ladies entertained always
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Baamm(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
I just love the Yoruba culture. Free minded and very diplomatic folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions / Where Is Oduduwa Really From? / Igbo Chieftaincy Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.