Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? (4348 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by dmolababe(f): 12:31am On May 27, 2007
I am a type of girl that loves to kiss emotionally but my boo is always tired of kisses. My first question is that :
  Does that mean he is no longer attracted to me and how can i make him want me more?
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by diddy4(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2007
in my opinion, he is still attracted to you, lets just say he is no longer down with the whole marriage is a bed of roses delusion. you guys are married right? from my experience so far, usually when a guy does that, it doesn't necessary mean he is no longer attracted to you. maybe he is just tired of kisses. how about you put him to a test to really make sure he is still attracted to you? wearing some lingerie or some victoria secret attire might really do the trick. if worse comes to worst, your birthday suit wont be a bad idea. wink
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2007
I don't think they are married.

There are things we don't naturally like.

Just like we have guys/girls who don't like sex, we also have those who don't like kissing that much.

Find out what else he likes!

1 Like

Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by dmolababe(f): 1:48pm On May 27, 2007
Actually we are not married yet, we are still ( gf and bf) and amma try to find out whatelse he likes apart from what all guys like
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2007
Maybe he isn't the passionate guy, if you know what I mean.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by oreofemi(f): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
I think u should do eveything to please him, if he get tired of kissing easily ,that means u should the other thing if u know what i mean.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by michGough(f): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2009
thats crazy, my dude loves to kiss and personally, i love that. You should just ask him straight up why he doesnt like kissing maybe there's a reason and also, maybe you shouldn't bother so much, think of the other fun things you both like and concentrate on that because it seems we ladies forget we are not always suppose to be the people pleasers, if it were the other way around the lady would have just kissed even if she didn't want to.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Czarskit(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2009
Mouth odour mite just be it. . . Analyse ya mouth!
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by touchmeder: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2009
Mouth odour mite just be it. . . Analyse ya mouth!

uhmnnnnnnnnn slight possibility as well

1 Like

Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by ima1(f): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2009
some men are actually scared that they cannot kiss and think they are being judged.

don't u hate it when a man tries to stick his tongue down ur throat all in the name of kissing.

or he might not be too romantic, most men aren't all they want is sex without the romance, on the other hand romance is important to women.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by kearra(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
my hubby and I use to kiss a lot at first, but after a while it slowed , as long as i get my welcome home kiss and good bye kisses I'm happy i get disappointed when he doesn't kiss but Ive learnt that there is other things we can do
Ive offten kissed his neck from behind or his brow as i pass him by its my way of showing i care with out putting pressure on him, hugs and cuddles are important too don't let his lack of kisses slow you down. show your love and he will return it, mm mm sometimes ignoring him will bring him too you

Yet when he comes to me for a kiss it fills me with such warmth and love he has no idea how his kiss affects me
thats why hes #1 to me they do have a power over us we feel things differently Rite !!
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2009
Think about what czar told u,u might be havin a serious mouth odour.Y not replace ur brush n toothpaste for a change
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by kugaba(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2009
Your Boo has no problem with you. Its a thing of the mind. He's not really in the best frames of mind right now. His State of mind is not of a friendly disposition, something could be disturbing him, which is now affecting his desire or commitment to things around him. He'll get over it, but please dont put him under pressure.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
Huh? A guy dont like kissing? Really? Ok. . . Thats weird ooo. . . Cause I hardly ever seen one thaqt does not liek to kiss sha. . . or am I living in rama land? Ok, Im confuse undecided
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by kugaba(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2009
gabrywyl:

Huh? A guy dont like kissing? Really? Ok. . . Thats weird ooo. . . Cause I hardly ever seen one thaqt does not liek to kiss sha. . . or am I living in rama land? Ok, Im confuse undecided

I dont like to kiss and they are many others like me out there. Kissing is a game of the Ladies. Even when they are leaving you for someone else and you ask for a kiss, they'll let you have it passionately.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Hollysmile: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2009
@poster, Maybe he's not really into de kissin stuff. Guess he's chained and addicted to 'chookin' (bangin), only!
Try givin him ur 'suppy', and see whether his reactions will convince u dat he stil loves u!
ROTFLOL!
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by topup: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2009
Yeah, like many people have said; maybe he's not into kissing as much as you are. It also depends on how long and how much kissing you want/are used to. I know that I used to be able to kiss for hours, but I was lucky to find a guy who liked it equally.

Secondly, the same thing happened to me; the kisses became less frequent, but that's because he became busier as time went on, more stressed, and we were slipping out of the honeymoon phase into the 'real relationship'. Assuming that you've been with your 'boo' for several months then, just check your breath just to make sure, and make it extra inviting (minty), then when you get a chance to kiss him, don't over do it, don't think of it as 'I may never get to kiss him again.' just take it slow, and maybe you should be the one to pull away. This might make him consider putting more effort into kissing, however be careful, you don't want to seem like you're trying to take charge.

You could ask him I guess, if you feel you two can talk about this, but if you're really unsure, you might just have to wait it out until you're certain what the problem is.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Gabry(f): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2009
kugaba:

I dont like to kiss and they are many others like me out there. Kissing is a game of the Ladies. Even when they are leaving you for someone else and you ask for a kiss, they'll let you have it passionately.

Really?

But for me, I dont take kissing as a must have but i notcie my bf is the one always aksing me for kisses not me. but dont get it wrong, I love his kisses just that I dont ask. Dont know why
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by funkystanl(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2009
Come see me. I will give it to you free. issing is my hobby. But i wont take you from your booo. ok?
You can reach me funkystanlo@yahoo.com
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2009
funkystanl:

Come see me. I will give it to you free. issing is my hobby. But i wont take you from your booo. ok?
You can reach me funkystanlo@yahoo.com

Make she come kiss that ur gutter smelling thing u call mouth?
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
same problem wit me too my ex girl no like to dey kiss cos of her open teeth.i don tell am tire say e no matter.as long as the mouf no dey boom.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Genuine(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster, have u checked whether u have mouth odour? I have had to avoid kissing in the past, not because i was tired - but because she had a bad mouth odour and it used to make me wanna throw up. I didnt have the courage to tell her, i felt it would destroy her, but i hope someone else will tell her in future then maybe she's gonna see a doc or dentist undecided
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by yme1(f): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2009
y on earth will a guy not love to kiss, it is kind of weird to me shaaaaaa
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by bluespice(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
could be mouth odour,
could be tiredness,
could be his mind being preoccupied,
could be his insecurity of his kisses
could be u dont know how to kiss so well
could be a thousand and one reasons
how do u know which?
ask him!
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Genuine(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
Even if he's not interested anymore, the natural instinct when there's a kill in view is to enjoy the kill!
If he is avoiding kissing u, u need to check yourself, or have u seen where a girl is begging a boy to do before?
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by kcpumpin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
Try taking him 2 da rehab 4 chk up, coz dat soundz quite weird,
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by CrazyMan(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
Maybe your mouth smells, and he doesn't know how to tell you without getting you offended. Or maybe he just doesn't like kissing. I would suggest that you don't jump into unnecessary conclusions yet.

Take time to investigate him properly and find out what the real problem is.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by IFELEKE(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
I think people are getting this wrong,
[b]Is kissing the only yardstick for measuring attraction or love?[/b]That is the question begging for answer.
I personally love to kiss( with fabulous testimonials to my credit) but I seriously don't think anyone should now take my skills as sign of  love and devotion. . .
So Poster,
Aside from the passionate kisses, what other things make your relationship Tick?
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2009
I'm not too into kissing.
Seems boring.
Thankfully, i'm so into the 'main' thing. wink
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by eyonigger(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2009
BlueDiva:

I'm not too into kissing.
Seems boring.
Thankfully, i'm so into the 'main' thing. wink

4kaholic grin

poster it depends on the time limit when he actually gets tired of it, u could be the marathon kissing type that wants to kiss for 2hrs, could be that tha guy can only kiss for an hour or little lesser than that, bt u want him to get it as much as u want to. If thats the case then extremity is the problem on ur own side. Although it aint a crime.
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Omolola1(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2009
@ Poster

So sorry to say this but Do you have Mouth Odour
Re: My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? by Ben13: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2009
at times it's natural.

one doesn't feel like it. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Move So Fast In Relationships? / Sexy Top European Football Manager Catoon Pictures / Is Dis True Love Or He Is Jes Sexually Attracted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.