Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) (5959 Views)

Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by callmeVIBRANT(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
If you think that Buhari does not fear America, then read this letter to Malami from US Congress and Senate, received just 2 days ago and Sowore's release ordered immediately..

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by hisgrace090: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Power pass power.

When the original power talks who will not but panicked?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by SLAP44: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sh
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pant wey don tear don tear.
Buhari no dey hear word

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by FemolasticA: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nigeria my dear country smile....
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Nukilia: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Shame on APC and their fellow crooks who support tyranny! undecided

If you allow APC, they will run this country back to dictatorship mode...

I still find it hard to understand the types of people we have as politicians in this country undecided

Running the country like insane folks! Let them keep detaining the guy and see sanctions against the government of Nigeria...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Idiotic Femi Adesina should hide his face (voice of the cabal) posterity wont be kind to ya'll.
Bunch of idiots
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by luiginho2xl(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
smiley
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Built2last: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
oya na
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by lilprinze: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
America is World Power and they don't just make empty threats.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by TUANKU(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
You don't fvck with the big boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Kylekent59: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where are the ass lickers??

They think they can stand on their own without the help of others grin grin

Immediately they read," a new jersey resident"

Fear entered them immediately. lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Racoon(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
Idiotic Femi Adesina should hide his face (voice of the cabal) posterity wont be kind to ya'll.Bunch of idiots.
I'm telling you bro.Shame on all supporters of tyranny esp.the Garba Shehu,Femi Adeshina, DSS spokesman, all zombies esp.MannaBBG who have long had their conscience seared with a hot iron.Karma will surely pay them back.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
The govt of Buhari knows his gov't was aided by the U.S. to oust Jonathan, so he knows his limits....no mind Shehu Garba saying rubbish on TV dat America should mind their business, i just dey sorry do that one.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Femi, how far?
They use u guys to do the dirty works even against your own people
They will use and dump you like the rest.
U guys don't ever listen.
Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by donbachi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thought they said they are not answerable to US and UK

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by sparog(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
sassysure:
Femi, how far?
They use u guys to do the dirty works even against your own people
They will use and dump you like the rest.
U guys don't ever listen.
Shame.

That Femi is a disappointment mbok... I never thought he could support the various impunity of this government...

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by koolib(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
It amazes me how Nigerians support tyranny but want good governance. This guy is bold to challenge the powers that be, yet, some youths are mocking him. With such a situation, the development of this country might be elusive at least within a foreseeable future

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Maccoy1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
"Doing so, will seek to empower other voices which would speak againt you
I saw the bolt clearly...that was the subtle threat grin grin i so much love this U.S.A

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Zombies will still find an excuse cheesy very idiotic set of people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by imiski(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where are all those chest beating BMC people. Somebody mention them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Captainrambo2: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Normal. Buhari eh
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by surgical: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
Idiotic Femi Adesina should hide his face (voice of the cabal) posterity wont be kind to ya'll.
Bunch of idiots
grin
femi is getting salary and other perks from this government his own is understandable,what of the ordinary folks on the street who are so deprived because of the incompetence of the government,no job,poor quality of life,due to poor infrastructure,they are even eating stone filed rice and still support this government as if their destiny in suffering and buhari is helping them fulfill it
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buhari is a pure breed constitutional illiterate with zero emotional intelligence quotient.

I predicted Sowore's release yesterday and my next prediction is collapse of Global Economy next year.

No one can stop the transfer of power from monopolar world to multipolar world with China taking the lead and heralding the Rise of Machines- the AI Generation powered by 5G

Relocate from city centers. Agenda 21 is being implemented in phases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by Nigerianization(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
You guys can now see why the boldness of the Punch Newspapers should be applauded

Abeg like for punch and share for the US

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by otipoju(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buhari...one very nonsense coward.
Dem for just dash am one small apple...for London.

7 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by infinitethrust: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
otipoju:
Buhari...one very nonsense coward.
Dem for just dash am one small apple...for London.

Na coconut them for give am
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by CaveAdullam: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
The fear of the USA.

See reasonable senators and their signature.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by bastardmod: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
One small letter and the hopeless lifeless government is shitting in it's pants..... Bastards.
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by omowolewa: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can Nigerian Senators do this? I mean standing for truth.

The Senate President would have used to prove that he is with Nigerians. David Mark stood with the Executive but did not leave Nigerians in the cold.
Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by madapcmod: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
I thought the fat pig Adeshitna said Nigeria is not answerable to USA. I thought USA is not world police?

Una for disobey na, they don knack una name for countries that uses state power to opress religious opponents. Next na sanction.

Clueless and tyrannical evil govt

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) by otipoju(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
omowolewa:
Can Nigerian Senators do this? I mean standing for truth

They have told so many lies that they dont know what the truth is anymore even if it sitting on their laps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu / "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.