Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? (4158 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Maestro21: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Demaduka:

Please we are here to rub mind together, you said something that is the gospel truth, when you said that "No man of God is infallible". Ys no man of God is infallible but it is unbecoming for one man of God to claim that he is the only true man of God, refering other men of God as fake?

As a matter of fact, as we are now in this forum, you have your own and i have mine. In other words, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY OF ME IF I COME UP TO SAY THAT ALL OTHER OPINION OF FORUM MEMBERS ARE ALL WRONG THAT MINE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS CORRECT? Of course you will think of me that i have problem with my mental reasoning.

As Men of God, we all have different assignments or ministeries, each person should mind his own assignment. If you are one of the follower of DSA, please him on that.

Don't get swooned by all that psychobabble and sophistry. If the spirit of God resides in any man the first thing he instils in you is reverence for God's children. Because you know who you were before you were reborn, it will be very hard for you to condemn someone else you perceive is still growing.

I watch out for those whose modus operandi is to break ranks and foster division. They are of a contrary spirit. There is no mincing words. If for e.g I believe that praying for the death of enemies is unchristlike as God even praised Solomon for not asking for the death of his enemies, but then I look around and see other Christians praying for the death of their enemies what do I do? Do I call them fake, scams and what not? Anybody who does that has already earmarked himself as someone who does not hear from or obey God. Because he is doing something similar to the people he is criticising.

If you feel praying for enemies is wrong. Then also calling other men of God names is also wrong whether you agree with them or not. In fact, discussing them is completely wrong as is clearly written in scripture.

These people will defend DSA for the evil he is using his mouth to do to himself but will get angry at you if you defend the very scriptures you believe in. Because all they want to see is rancour and division. Well, Paul told us that such people who have that spirit are evil workers and we should beware of them.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by sagenaija: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maestro21:

If the spirit of God resides in any man the first thing he instils in you is reverence for God's children. Because you know who you were before you were reborn, it will be very hard for you to condemn someone else you perceive is still growing.

If you feel praying for enemies is wrong. Then also calling other men of God names is also wrong whether you agree with them or not. In fact, discussing them is completely wrong as is clearly written in scripture.

These people will defend DSA for the evil he is using his mouth to do to himself but will get angry at you if you defend the very scriptures you believe in. Because all they want to see is rancour and division. Well, Paul told us that such people who have that spirit are evil workers and we should beware of them.
Have you read that "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stone"?

Do the bold statements apply to you?

Comprehension and verbal aptitude is very scarce amongst today's Christian. As a result he would rather be subjective in his thinking and approach instead of being objective.

True biblical scholarship is a rare commodity today. Consequently the church is going downhill. Programs, effects and SENSUAL provisions has taken the place of real spirituality. At the end of the day we're confronted with the possibility of the salt losing its saltiness. The result is better imagined than experienced.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Maestro21: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
sagenaija:

Have you read that "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stone"?

Do the bold statements apply to you?

Comprehension and verbal aptitude is very scarce amongst today's Christian. As a result he would rather be subjective in his thinking and approach instead of being objective.

True biblical scholarship is a rare commodity today. Consequently the church is going downhill. Programs, effects and SENSUAL provisions has taken the place of real spirituality. At the end of the day we're confronted with the possibility of the salt losing its saltiness. The result is better imagined than experienced.

Cc Demaduka

Here is an example of one such people with a contrary spirit. It is in such people's opinion that the church of Christ- the very one Jesus said the gates of hell will not prevail over- is going downhill.

There is no need engaging such people as they have used their own words to show you where they stand. It was easy to know them already. For they will always be seen defending evil.

Their supporters will also come from the clique of those who try to scorn spiritual things and in the same breath praise the acts of the flesh. You will find them claiming that the Bible endorses homosexuality.

Mark them.

Be blessed.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Demaduka(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2020
Maestro21:

You people should shelve this your "I do not know DSA personally" as it is failing as a smokescreen. That you have shortcomings does not mean someone else does.

People are quick to go after DSA but you were not quick to go after the people who went after DSA? What type of upside-down logic is that? If you want to defend him biblically why not present what he said and then defend it from the scriptures or you did not find ministry of telling lies and condemning others in the Bible?

I read some posts here and I just laugh. Petra1 will demonise anyone? The same Petra1 who even defends ministries that even criticise the ministry he is under. Find another zobo to give us to drink abeg.
Nobody is after DSA but after his delusional actions and utterances. For him to claim to be the only true man of God in Nigeria is delusional
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by sagenaija: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Maestro21:

Cc Demaduka

Here is an example of one such people with a contrary spirit. It is in such people's opinion that the church of Christ- the very one Jesus said the gates of hell will not prevail over- is going downhill.

There is no need engaging such people as they have used their own words to show you where they stand. It was easy to know them already. For they will always be seen defending evil.

Their supporters will also come from the clique of those who try to scorn spiritual things and in the same breath praise the acts of the flesh. You will find them claiming that the Bible endorses homosexuality.

Mark them.

Be blessed.
Remember when prophets were telling Israel that it was well with them and that they were never going to go on exile?

What eventually happened?

Were a few men of God at that time not demonised?

Did Jesus ask if he would find faith on earth when he returns?

Have there been times in history of church when it went downhill?

The church will remain on the earth until Jesus comes for her. But that fact does not mean that ALL PARTS of the body of Christ worldwide will be walking in step with the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by princevinco(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Maestro21:

You people should shelve this your "I do not know DSA personally" as it is failing as a smokescreen. That you have shortcomings does not mean someone else does.

People are quick to go after DSA but you were not quick to go after the people who went after DSA? What type of upside-down logic is that? If you want to defend him biblically why not present what he said and then defend it from the scriptures or you did not find ministry of telling lies and condemning others in the Bible?

I read some posts here and I just laugh. Petra1 will demonise anyone? The same Petra1 who even defends ministries that even criticise the ministry he is under. Find another zobo to give us to drink abeg.
Really
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Maestro21: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Demaduka:

Nobody is after DSA but after his delusional actions and utterances. For him to claim to be the only true man of God in Nigeria is delusional

I know I was being hypothetical.

I know he is demon-possessed that is DSA. When I read my own Bible I fear to talk about anybody. And I listen to MOG that I respect and they say the same. Apostle Joshua Selman said the very first day Jesus appeared to him he realized that many so-called MOG in Nigeria did not know him. And he said why. He said the LOVE in Jesus eyes will make you love people and fear to say anything about them let alone men of God.

That is why Paul warned us to mark those who have a different spirit and stay away from them.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Maestro21: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
sagenaija:

Remember when prophets were telling Israel that it was well with them and that they were never going to go on exile?

What eventually happened?

Were a few men of God at that time not demonised?

Did Jesus ask if he would find faith on earth when he returns?

Have there been times in history of church when it went downhill?

The church will remain on the earth until Jesus comes for her. But that fact does not mean that ALL PARTS of the body of Christ worldwide will be walking in step with the Lord.

I can sense that perhaps you mean well but I would just inform you that you are deviating from the prescribed order. If you are under the authority of the word of God you will know that words can tear down walls and destroy nations the Bible says. Christians are a HOLY NATION. Never forget.

So when you say things like that and wonder why people around you are failing. Don't be surprised. I will use my lips to only declare what Jesus said about the church. When we get that discipline, we can come back to revisit what Jesus meant by will he find faith and what not. The times when churches in the church history went downhill as you said, I guarantee you they would have people who were tearing down the church in the name of being real.

Be blessed.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Demaduka(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2020
Maestro21:

Cc Demaduka

I totally agree with you, vist his youtube channel and see the praises chronic unbelievers followers are hipping on him.

Mark them.

Be blessed.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Demaduka(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2020
Maestro21:

I know I was being hypothetical.

I know he is demon-possessed that is DSA. When I read my own Bible I fear to talk about anybody. And I listen to MOG that I respect and they say the same. Apostle Joshua Selman said the very first day Jesus appeared to him he realized that many so-called MOG in Nigeria did not know him. And he said why. He said the LOVE in Jesus eyes will make you love people and fear to say anything about them let alone men of God.

That is why Paul warned us to mark those who have a different spirit and stay away from them.

What you said is the obvious, all ministers of God has different callings. For DSA to claim that all the other men of God are fake except himself is been delusional. That is why it is necessary that his followers should persuade him to relocate to Nigeria to open a church as to correct the wrong doctrines he accuse other ministers of preaching.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by petra1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
sagenaija:

How come you're quick to go after DSA but you don't apply the same standard to the statements and prophecies of your favourite heroes?

Wrong

If DSA were the one with a divorce in his 'CV' Petra1 would have used that as another weapon to demonise him. But when his 'man of God' is the one affected he blinds his eyes to that one's  shortcomings whilst exaggerating another man's foibles.

Wrong , Pst Okotie had multiple divorces did I demonize him?

I defend the body of christ not a person . DSA is being used by the enemy to attack the body of christ and destabilize the faith of people . The only way the body can fall apart is when it divides against itself. Christian's shouldn't wash dirty linen in public . Secondly those who attack others are mostly envious or ignorant . The fact that you dont like what I do or you dont understand what I do doesn't mean that Iam wrong .

Why don't you guys concentrate on the real issues presented by DSA rather than go the path of outright attacks and condemnation?

What has he said that is wrong? Why and how is it wrong? What does the Scripture say with regards to the issues?

He wants to come back to Nigeria hes preparing the ground to have followers, but it shouldn't be by attacking other ministers . It's not a spiritual strategy. He should go on the street and win souls.

Many of his attacks sounds so crazy sometimes I wonder if he has mental case . Imagine he sits in front of the world on camera and attacks someone for casting out devils . Or laying hands saying this is not how jesus did it. Does he know how to cast out devils?

Imagine him showing video of someone manifesting the presence of a demon while the minister was casting the deviland he was making mockery and jesting of such work of the holy spirit . Laughing at someone being delivered of oppression of the devil.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by petra1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maestro21:

Pls tell him and Ola o. We stand for christ body.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by princevinco(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Ken4Christ: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2020
DSA did nothing wrong in exposing some false doctrines and practices in most churches as there are scriptures to back up what he is doing.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Another translation reads;Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.(NET).

However, I don't agree with him calling some of them fake or agents of darkness.

Apostle Paul confronted Apostle Peter when he saw he was not doing the right thing. So, it's not wrong to confront fellow Pastors on issues you know they are wrong but you can't certainly label them as agents of darkness except for a few cases that some of know.

We need such such checks to curtail the excesses of some servants of God.

There are cases of those he exposed their fake miracles and there is nothing wrong with it.

In my opinion, the church is missing it in several areas and people hardly discern false teachings because they don't study.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by princevinco(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ken4Christ:
DSA did nothing wrong in exposing some false doctrines and practices in most churches as there are scriptures to back up what he is doing.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Another translation reads;Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.(NET).

However, I don't agree with him calling some of them fake or agents of darkness.

Apostle Paul confronted Apostle Peter when he saw he was not doing the right thing. So, it's not wrong to confront fellow Pastors on issues you know they are wrong but you can't certainly label them as agents of darkness except for a few cases that some of know.

We need such such checks to curtail the excesses of some servants of God.
There are cases of those he exposed their fake miracles and there is nothing wrong with it.

In my opinion, the church is missing it in several areas and people hardly discern false teachings because they don't study.

Sorry, you have no genuine comment and is going of point just as DSA has nothing to offer. You say DSA has not done wrong by exposing fake miracles, that is why we ask DSA what he is still doing in Ukraine? DSA should come back to Nigeria and show us the real miracle if he is not afraid of failure
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Ken4Christ: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
princevinco:

Sorry, you have no genuine comment and is going of point just as DSA has nothing to offer. You say DSA has not done wrong by exposing fake miracles, that is why we ask DSA what he is still doing in Ukraine? DSA should come back to Nigeria and show us the real miracle if he is not afraid of failure

That is between him and God. But truth must be told, most ministers in Nigeria are preaching and teaching doctrines that are not consistent with New Testament Revelation. Examples of such doctrines are;

1. The operation kill your enemies kind of prayers championed by MFN and
2. Idolization and commercialization of healing media such as anointed water, anointing oil, mantle, coconut water etc.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by sagenaija: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
petra1:

I defend the body of christ not a person . DSA is being used by the enemy to attack the body of christ and destabilize the faith of people . The only way the body can fall apart is when it divides against itself. Christian's shouldn't wash dirty linen in public . Secondly those who attack others are mostly envious or ignorant . The fact that you dont like what I do or you dont understand what I do doesn't mean that Iam wrong .
You said you defend the body of Christ and not any individual. You are yet to show how DSA is attacking the body of Christ and not individuals.

That is what I am asking.

Pick an issue. Show us what DSA said. Expose  how he is wrong using the Scripture as your proof. Then the issues will be clear and you will not fall into the same error you're accusing him of. But I'm yet to see any of that here.

If I'm to agree with your statement that "those who attack others are mostly envious or ignorant" then the same will apply to you! Do you or do you not see that? You're attacking DSA. So, is it out of envy or ignorance? What makes your attack right and his own wrong?

You said: "The fact that you dont like what I  do or you dont understand what I do doesn't mean that Iam wrong". Could it be that this can be applied to how you view DSA? Just maybe?

So, again:
Why don't you guys concentrate on the real issues presented by DSA rather than go the path of outright attacks and condemnation?

What has he said that is wrong? Why and how is it wrong? What does the Scripture say with regards to the issues?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by princevinco(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
sagenaija:

You said you defend the body of Christ and not any individual. You are yet to show how DSA is attacking the body of Christ and not individuals.

Pick an issue. Show us what DSA said. Expose  how he is wrong using the Scripture as your proof. Then the issues will be clear and you will not fall into the same error you're accusing him of. But I'm yet to see any of that here.

If I'm to agree with your statement that "those who attack others are mostly envious or ignorant" then the same will apply to you! Do you or do you not see that? You're attacking DSA. So, is it out of envy or ignorance? What makes your attack right and his own wrong?

You said: "The fact that you dont like what I  do or you dont understand what I do doesn't mean that Iam wrong". Could it be that this can be applied to how you view DSA? Just maybe?

So, again:

What has he said that is wrong? Why and how is it wrong? What does the Scripture say with regard to the issues?

Please point of direction, we are deviating from the original post. If I understand the post, it is about DSA launching attacks on other men of God from Ukraine. When is he going to come back to Nigeria to show these men of God how to do it or is he afraid of exposing his failure. You will agree with me that you are still hearing the voice because of youtube and facebook allowed him? Let us continue to pray for him, he is about parking up.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by MuttleyLaff: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2020
princevinco:
Please point of direction, we are deviating from the original post.
The original post is nothing other than sponsored content

princevinco:
If I understand the post, it is about DSA launching attacks on other men of God from Ukraine.
Let them sue DSA for defamation, libel and/or slander then.

princevinco:
When is he going to come back to Nigeria to show these men of God how to do it
Maybe if you offer to pay for his flight and the logistics' cost, for all he plans to do, then you will see him in Nigeria, come to show these moG how to do "it"

princevinco:
or is he afraid of exposing his failure.
DSA is not afraid of anything and/or anybody. He's being there, being here, sold it, done it and even have the souvenir t-shirt. DSA is no spring chicken, he knows what he wants to do and knows when is the time for whatever it is, he has plans to do

princevinco:
You will agree with me that you are still hearing the voice because of youtube and facebook allowed him?
You will agree with me that you are still very severely pained at this

princevinco:
Let us continue to pray for him, he is about parking up.
You're better off, saving and shift the prayers for yourself because you're you more in need of continuning praying for than DSA is.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by petra1(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2020
sagenaija:

So, again:

Read my post again. Maybe you read it hurriedly. I.mentioned some of his errors

He teaches against against the grace of God . He teaches against the blessing of God. He attacks other ministers unjustly . Several issues
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by princevinco(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2020
petra1:

He teaches against against the grace of God . He teaches against the blessing of God. He attacks other ministers unjustly . Several issues

Please, Sunday Adelaja needs our prayer. His state of backsliding is shameful as he no longer believes in the bible. He now questions altar calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-reLzUR8s4&t=133s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-kbSxz_RPk
Please DSA should tell us how the apostles got the number of new believers among the crowd that heared the gospel: Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Acts 4:4 Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by sagenaija: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
petra1:

If I hurriedly read your post, I would not be quoting your exact statements and commenting on them. Would I?

I thought you would take the issues I raised one by one and address them but that has not happened.

Instead what I see again is generalised comments about his teaching against grace and the blessing of God and attacks on ministers.

How exactly has he taught against grace? How does he teach against the blessing of God? What are the attacks on ministers?
That way we would be addressing ISSUES and not focus on the person.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by sagenaija: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
princevinco:

Please, Sunday Adelaja needs our prayer. His state of backsliding is shameful as he no longer believes in the bible. He now questions altar calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-reLzUR8s4&t=133s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-kbSxz_RPk
Please DSA should tell us how the apostles got the number of new believers among the crowd that heared the gospel: Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Acts 4:4 Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.
It is amazing how sweeping conclusions are made by some of you guys.

There is no way a person can OBJECTIVELY look at these videos you posted and come to the conclusions you have reached.

In the videos you posted, DSA went back to what he thinks is the history of the “Altar Call”.
He NEVER said there is no need to accept Jesus Christ as one’s Saviour. He NEVER denied the work of the Holy Spirit in salvation. He ACTUALLY emphasized the fact of the need of the unsaved to be ‘born again’.

What he argued against is that today we “think that when people come forward, they are born again”. He added that “for somebody to be born again … there must be change in people”.
His argument is that just coming forward in response to the altar call without the individual understanding what he is doing does not necessarily make for salvation. That response to altar call without regeneration of the soul of man is no salvation.

It is not the merely repeating of words of a speaker that makes a person saved. It is when that person believes in his heart that Jesus Christ paid the penalty for mankind’s sin including his own that he is regenerated.

Now, to the passages you referred to: there was no call on the people to come forward it was the people who, having been touched by Peter’s message asked, “what shall we do?” (Acts 2). In Acts 4:4 they “heard” the word and “believed”.

What I see him highlight is that a person needs to know that what he is doing is belief in Jesus Christ and not merely verbalizing some words after a speaker.
He even mentioned that “even though you could still do altar call but make sure they understand what following Jesus entails” (@ 24:08 of your second video).

The issue is that you should rather be open to look at the issues DSA presents. You appear to have decided that nothing he says is correct and then you go on to look for how to punch holes at his statements. Try and be more objective.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by MuttleyLaff: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
sagenaija:
It is amazing how sweeping conclusions are made by some of you guys.

There is no way a person can OBJECTIVELY look at these videos you posted and come to the conclusions you have reached.

In the videos you posted, DSA went back to what he thinks is the history of the “Altar Call”.
He NEVER said there is no need to accept Jesus Christ as one’s Saviour. He NEVER denied the work of the Holy Spirit in salvation. He ACTUALLY emphasized the fact of the need of the unsaved to be ‘born again’.

What he argued against is that today we “think that when people come forward, they are born again”. He added that “for somebody to be born again … there must be change in people”.
His argument is that just coming forward in response to the altar call without the individual understanding what he is doing does not necessarily make for salvation. That response to altar call without regeneration of the soul of man is no salvation.

It is not the merely repeating of words of a speaker that makes a person saved. It is when that person believes in his heart that Jesus Christ paid the penalty for mankind’s sin including his own that he is regenerated.

Now, to the passages you referred to: there was no call on the people to come forward it was the people who, having been touched by Peter’s message asked, “what shall we do?” (Acts 2). In Acts 4:4 they “heard” the word and “believed”.

What I see him highlight is that a person needs to know that what he is doing is belief in Jesus Christ and not merely verbalizing some words after a speaker.
He even mentioned that “even though you could still do altar call but make sure they understand what following Jesus entails” (@ 24:08 of your second video).

The issue is that you should rather be open to look at the issues DSA presents. You appear to have decided that nothing he says is correct and then you go on to look for how to punch holes at his statements. Try and be more objective
The fact and truth of the matter is that, any sane person can see, from listening to those YouTube clips above, that DSA is just too much, light years ahead of these so called other moGs, for him to be resting his hands under his chin and keep quiet. C'mon now, John 7:24's "stop judging by outward appearance! Instead, judge correctly", meaning, "look beneath the surface, so you can judge correctly" is just what DSA is taking a leaf from.

DSA, of course, rightly and correctly so, criticises quite a few of these moGs but this isnt saying, he himself is a complete and/or total saint, because he has his own fair of flaws, just like everyone else does too and I can tell who cares to hear/listen about one or two of DSA's flaws, lol, for example, aside major outside and other ones, let's take his slip of the tongue comment, made in the first YouTube video's 30:24-30:32 minute mark, lol, but nonetheless, compared with these other moGs, DSA is a breath of fresh air and I am sure, he'll be the first to admit that, he is WIP. The capacity to learn is a gift. The ability to learn is a skill and the willingness to learn is a choice. It is glaring that DSA is a learner while most other moGs are not learners, they stopped learning is why and how.

sagenaija, lol, notice how Petra1 struggled to pick an issue. He drag his feet and had difficulty showing us what DSA said that is wrong/erroneous/unbiblical. He couldnt get himself to expose how DSA is wrong using the Scripture as his proof, lol.

I always enjoy, like and smile whenever DSA intermittently switches from English language to Ukrainian/Russian language when giving instructions and/or communicating with his helpers, lol. How could his helpers get Charles Finneys' DOB and death wrong, lol. They must be millennial generation/generation Z born, lol
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Demaduka(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The fact and truth of the matter is that, any sane person can see, from listening to those YouTube clips above, that DSA is just too much, light years ahead of these so called other moGs, for him to be resting his hands under his chin and keep quiet. C'mon now, John 7:24's "stop judging by outward appearance! Instead, judge correctly", meaning, "look beneath the surface, so you can judge correctly" is just what DSA is taking a leaf from.

DSA, of course, rightly and correctly so, criticises quite a few of these moGs but this isnt saying, he himself is a complete and/or total saint, because he has his own fair of flaws, just like everyone else does too and I can tell who cares to hear/listen about one or two of DSA's flaws, lol, for example, aside major outside and other ones, let's take his slip of the tongue comment, made in the first YouTube video's 30:24-30:32 minute mark, lol, but nonetheless, compared with these other moGs, DSA is a breath of fresh air and I am sure, he'll be the first to admit that, he is WIP. The capacity to learn is a gift. The ability to learn is a skill and the willingness to learn is a choice. It is glaring that DSA is a learner while most other moGs are not learners, they stopped learning is why and how.

sagenaija, lol, notice how Petra1 struggled to pick an issue. He drag his feet and had difficulty showing us what DSA said that is wrong/erroneous/unbiblical. He couldnt get himself to expose how DSA is wrong using the Scripture as his proof, lol.

I always enjoy, like and smile whenever DSA intermittently switches from English language to Ukrainian/Russian language when giving instructions and/or communicating with his helpers, lol. How could his helpers get Charles Finneys' DOB and death wrong, lol. They must be millennial generation/generation Z born, lol

When you see a chronic unbeliever talking you know it. I said it because they have problem with their mental reasoning. They can argue that it is raining when the sun is shinning and will be greeting goodnight while it is morning. They call what is wrong right and what is right wrong. Of a truth, often you can't say the bases of their argument. Or they know is that they are airing their opinion which they are entitled to.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by princevinco(m): 4:23am On Jan 09, 2020
After all said and done, DSA should be persuaded to come back to Nigeria as he said that God supernaturally instructed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcRH2-2w2Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPF4t0nbYxQ
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by MuttleyLaff: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Demaduka:
When you see a chronic unbeliever talking you know it. I said it because they have problem with their mental reasoning.
[img]https://s5/images/adhominem.gif[/img]
When you read an ad hominem attack, the sort, just like this done here by Demaduka against another poster, but not against the content of the poster's comment, it is highly flattering. It shows that the person, Demaduka, is unable to deal with and/or say anything of intelligence about the content of the poster's comment, and so then resorts, to making disparaging remark(s) on this other poster, as a strategy, instead of countering this other poster's comments.

Demaduka:
They can argue that it is raining when the sun is shinning and will be greeting goodnight while it is morning. They call what is wrong right and what is right wrong. Of a truth, often you can't say the bases of their argument. Or they know is that they are airing their opinion which they are entitled to.
Demaduka, you employ overused phrases as a form of strategy, but you're oblivious to the fact that it betrays you of your lack of original thought. It exposes your lack of sincerity and dearth of meaningful content.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by MuttleyLaff: 5:08am On Jan 09, 2020
princevinco:
After all said and done, DSA should be persuaded to come back to Nigeria as he said that God supernaturally instructed him.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcRH2-2w2Mg
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPF4t0nbYxQ
Be there busy, taking turns, switching between your alternate monikers, OK?

Are you aware how long it took God to come down to earth? It's a rhetorical question, an answer is not actually demanded from you because I would tell you how long.

It took God 4000 years. Now we are 2000 years and still counting, waiting for Jesus' return. Instead of taking "panadull" for another man's "heart ache," why not find a quiet corner in, to go figure, the rest. Hmm?, smh angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by Demaduka(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=85631576][img]https://s5/images/adhominem.gif[/img]
When you read an ad hominem attack, the sort, just like this done here by Demaduka against another poster, but not against the content of the poster's comment, it is highly flattering. It shows that the person, Demaduka, is unable to deal with and/or say anything of intelligence about the content of the poster's comment, and so then resorts, to making disparaging remark(s) on this other poster, as a strategy, instead of countering this other poster's comments.

Demaduka, you employ overused phrases as a form of strategy, but you're oblivious to the fact that it betrays you of your lack of original thought. It exposes your lack of sincerity and dearth of meaningful content. [/quote)

Truth is bitter , remember, so my apology.
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by sagenaija: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Demaduka
" O judgement! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, and men have lost their reason!"
- Mark Anthony, 'Julius Ceasar' - William Shakespeare
Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by MuttleyLaff: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2020
Demaduka:
Truth is bitter
The bitter truth is, deception hurts more than truth does, and the moment, someone stands up to speak truth, they lose popularity. Case in point, DSA.

Demaduka:
remember, so my apology.
[img]https://s5/images/HandleTruth.gif[/img]
I am glad you know you're an apology
and that so 'cos you cant handle the truth

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? by petra1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Struggle? Is that what you think . I made few point s out of many . If you side with him kindly prove me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / Is Eternal Security Biblical? / If Eternal Torment Is True, Then Where Is This Plain Teaching In The Tenach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.