Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day (74317 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Mac2016(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hope she's found.. But their ages before marriage, if it's their first, baffles me
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by chukwuibuipob: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
sad hope shw nor play game with one guy men wey she lif go marry oha Christopher embarassed lipsrsealed undecided.Dey shud beg those nomadic too undecided lipsrsealed sad.All will be well
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Naijaarchive(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Josh44s:

Lord have mercy on US. We had to laugh

grin
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by JubrinElSudan: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:
May she be found... Sad experience for those involved.. embarassed

I wish the authorities and armed forces in this country are as good as those in societies influenced by Imes..

That would have put their mind at rest to some extent... Because the influence of Imes is involved

hmm! Imes, the end of days... The beginning of new ones... One of the best men you'll ever find in Shaa Allaah.

We await your coming with joy... you are bursting my brain... you are giving me goosebumps...

We await your coming grin
When is Imes coming to the country
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Jombo727: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
God will guide her home
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Jabioro: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Someone is shifted the goal pole..she is old and she is still not believing herself.Pole extended..
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by DarkJeddi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Bride grin grin grin

God forgive me!
Amen.. angry
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Fxwarrior: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
On sighting the picture of the groom....

I suggest they check her boyfriends house

Both of them are old and I believe she wasn't forced. So your assumption is off.

2 Likes

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Apination(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hope she didn't go to her grandparents house and forgot to tell her fiancee undecided

1 Like

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by TruckFit(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You sabi..abi her ex sef
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by liverpool72(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
why is everyone ex-ing her?? I don't understand this mater jare is everything about ex? let's wait and see sha
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to talk and remove every doubt.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Josh44s(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Naijaarchive:

grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Pre-wedding jitters??

Will you do same?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Iwanttoto: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
pDudd:
You already know where to find her. Check her ex house.

Don't be stupid
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Danhumprey: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
TallPck1:
Investigation needs to start from her ex.
Why must it always be the ex? undecided
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by NaijadrivaCars: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maybe her village people doesn't want her to get married.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nyamiri crew again...
I'm sure the man could have dropped her bride price o. She should come out from where she is or else. ...her case go be like sambo dasuki
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Numero9: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
undecidedBut the Man Face ba! :-XBut the Man Face ba!
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
I hope its not what am thinking..

I pray she is found...

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uchelouis45(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

I wish the authorities and armed forces in this country are as good as those in societies influenced by Imes..

That would have put their mind at rest to some extent... Because the influence of Imes is involved

hmm! Imes, the end of days... The beginning of new ones... One of the best men you'll ever find in Shaa Allaah.

We await your coming with joy... you are bursting my brain... you are giving me goosebumps...

We await your coming grin
Whats this Imes all about. You are beginning to freak me out
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Strongbest(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ragmar3:
Na wah

So, this is another moniker you use in scamming innocent nairalanders huh?

People, stay away from this data link guy, he's a theif!

Lazy dumbo, you registered a business name to look legit to become a legal scammer or what?

Mods, this guy should not be allowed to ever post this his scam anywhere here on nairaland again.

He's soiling this wonderful forum. He is nothing but a big thief!

To see that you still have the guts to come anywhere near nairaland to post your scam -says a lot about you. You are an unrepentant scammer. Your major occupation is scamming.

Nemesis will catch up with you soon, you lazy idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by czarina(f): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

Will you do same?
It's not really a deliberate behavior. It's ifferent from jilting a partner.

You just feel you can't go on anymore with the plans. (You may need to Google this further)

And no, I'm not sure I'll ever do that, for certain reasons but one of which is this; I'll be far too in control of my feelings/emotions and the path I intend to take to even be that person.

We're not getting married in our 30s for nothing. Our twenties are for knowing exactly what we want in our 30s cool
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by biggie73(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

.....you are an evil-genius....
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Babaheekmat: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
horpeyemmi66:
Igbere TV and bad news

Bad news is good news
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by 24kmagic: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are these two just about to get married for the first time or how? Cos ayam not understanding.

Sha, I hope she gets back unscathed
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na wa o why are they both wearing black and red for their pre wedding pictures. Anyway I would summon my Oracle early in the morning.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Babaheekmat: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
They are both old..

This missing case is a serious thing
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by nduchucks: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

hmm! Imes , the end of days...

Could you expatriate on the bolded to avoid your being categorized as a loony or kook?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Stevengerd(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
horpeyemmi66:
Igbere TV and bad news
What about Instablog
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Just spoke with someone who says he's the elder brother . I hope she's found soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.