Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day (74320 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Good one! Get it back soon. Devoting at least 30mins to it each day before work isn't too much (I. M. O) cool

@beer; yassss!

True to that.

I will try...

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

Do have a good night rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by SaFree(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maybe if you can locate her ex you will get her.. Or maybe her sugarboy.. May she be found oh..
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Enemyofpeace: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Cc, Lalasticlala
is her her boyfriend?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by gambia(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2019
angry

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by samuel900(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Those of u talking of her ex. are bunch of fools.....is she a baby? This madam can take decision her self
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Allansmith: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Dear Lord,Please direct the steps of this Lady back to her family today and restore joy and happiness to everyone concerned in Jesus name... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Paseus(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:
May she be found... Sad experience for those involved.. embarassed

I wish the authorities and armed forces in this country are as good as those in societies influenced by Imes..

That would have put their mind at rest to some extent... Because the influence of Imes is involved

hmm! Imes, the end of days... The beginning of new ones... One of the best men you'll ever find in Shaa Allaah.

We await your coming with joy... you are bursting my brain... you are giving me goosebumps...

We await your coming grin
All these guys calling imes anyhow. Is he the messiah of your new found religion?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Paseus(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
uboma:

Yeah, my goal is to get back my 6 packs. Not been easy with the stress from work though. I just need to be motivated and focused on the goal....

Sure, it will be very soon, count on it.
This guy don book date...if matured ladies and gentlemen dey discuss mature things NL go become heaven.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Ayobami7(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
na wa ooo
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Brush1: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
light099:
Wedding or wedding anniversary? That's a grandpa and grandma up there.

Or I'm I missing something here?

How's their age your business?... Learn to be happy for others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.