Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (30945 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by amuwo1980: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

If you pick up arms against the Federal Republic again, he will repeat the Genocide and this time, it will be total and final
Offcos the genocide of ur folks is on the way, the final solution to the fulani/aboki/evil men problem, do you know the way we dealt with ur guys in congo Brazzaville, go and ask

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Major General Buhari (retd.) recounted that the extreme infrastructure deficit inherited by his regime was worsened by the volatility in the oil market and the activities of militants in the Niger Delta

He, however, expressed confidence that, in the last four years, the federal government had recorded sustainable progress in mobilising resources to rebuild infrastructure across the country.

He said, “This administration sincerely believes that if you get infrastructure right, most Nigerians will mind their own businesses. They may not even care who is in government.

“But when you deny them infrastructural facilities then there is nothing they can do.

But I can assure you that I thank Nigerians very much from the bottom of my heart.

When I travelled to all the 36 states before the elections, what I personally observed and the number of Nigerians that turned up in every state to see and listen to me, are more than what anybody can pay or force.
Thank you for everything Darling Daddy.
We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians love you to the moon and back.

God bless Nigeria.

Oriyomin25:
God bless you too.
Amen.
Stay blessed.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by snowball11(m): 4:07am On Dec 26, 2019
The question should be,...."does history even knows you? grin"

14 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 4:47am On Dec 26, 2019
joeyfire:
See question this murderer dey ask. I no fit laugh
one wonder with this kind of wickedness from buhari against innocent people yet his blood sucking fulani terrorist are free killing looting raping yet nothing is done to them history will only remember buhari has d worst to happen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Gen buhari history will never b fair to u because God judgement awaits u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Annie939(f): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2019
history will never be kind to you general Buhariaa

5 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Oriyomin25(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2019
God bless you Mr president.. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Oriyomin25(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2019
post=85221378:

Thank you for everything Darling Daddy.
We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians love you to the moon and back.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by beardedboy(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Long live pmb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by MZrapper(f): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2019
I wish this man could contest for a 3rd tenure, I will happily vote for him again and again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Talkingoil(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Kasalee001(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

Even your forefathers cannot do that. Several useless people who wish Buhari death have themselves been dying one after the other including the parents of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse

So now ,you are mocking people with death now abi?? People die of bandit attack everyday ,E GO SOON REACH YOU

5 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by jahsharon: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2019
amuwo1980:

We know the circumstances of ur birth have been shrouded in controversy, weda it was the landlord or the weed smoking tours that mated your female ancestors to propagate you, it is better the jihadist give way so that 200 million ppl can live , you wont understand cause evil stain in your genes, fool

Please who is the father of someone born during the civil war when Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba soldiers used million of Biafran women as sex slave? What is the paternity of a child conceived through a mixture of different sperms from soldiers from different tribes?

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by AKzee(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2019
The president should keep quiet and do something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2019
History will have your atrocities recorded.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by olayemioshiyemi: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Nemo judex incausa sua....You can't be a judge in your own case Mr !

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by osusuallstars: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Your atrocities are too much to be forgiven by God not to talk of man .
Your injustice treatment toward a section of this country will hunt you till hell .

9 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by osusuallstars: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Your atrocities are too much to be forgiven by God not to talk of man .
Your injustice treatment toward a section of this country will hunt you till hell .[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Horlufemi(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2019
GamalNasser:

Built which railways or road? Where are they ?

Lagos - Ibadan rail. (Free transport by rail test till next year)

Lagos Badagry express way (almost completed)

Don't take my word for it.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by toprealman: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2019
As if history is as daft as most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by YoungLionken(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The only thing I remembered about your first coming into our political scene in 1984 is much sufferings and pains.
I remembered how my parents used to send me to queue endlessly to buy essential provisions from traders who were forced to sell their goods by soldiers.
Rice became so scarce that we started cooking quinea corns as Rice. A lot of businesses closed down back then.
When I discovered in 2015, that some Nigerians who failed to learn from history were bent on bringing you back to our political space, I started preparing for your imminient failure.

Some of us that witnessed 1984 were well prepared for your second coming. That is why we are coping very well. We don't expect much from you sir.

Will history be kind to you? You have three more years to rewrite your history. The pen is in your hand....

The Bible says"my people perish for lack of knowledge". We knew and we tried to warn them sternly but,they refused.

A country where you have more people suffering, than those enjoying...

5 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
brodalikeme:
Sorry it won’t sir!

You cant wail, be in pains and same time be bitter till 2023

You will get tired!

2 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Slynation(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

For building railways, roads and 2nd Niger Bridge
Youngman he inherited those things....
Railway was about 90% completed before Buhari took over, infact he only commissioned it, 2nd Niger bridge is still a skeleton project

2 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by AKzee(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2019
grin

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by SchmidtHammer: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

Please who is the father of someone born during the civil war when Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba soldiers used million of Biafran women as sex slave? What is the paternity of a child conceived through a mixture of different sperms from soldiers from different tribes?

So you celebrate rape, alleged genocide and war crimes? I've given up on your kind. I just pity your children, I can only imagine what you'll put in their heads

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Slynation(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The only thing I remembered about your first coming into our political scene in 1984 is much sufferings and pains.
I remembered how my parents used to send me to queue endlessly to buy essential provisions from traders who were forced to sell their goods by soldiers.
Rice became so scarce that we started cooking quinea corns as Rice. A lot of businesses closed down back then.
When I discovered in 2015, that some Nigerians who failed to learn from history were bent on bringing you back to our political space, I started preparing for your imminient failure.

Some of us that witnessed 1984 were well prepared for your second coming. That is why we are coping very well. We don't expect much from you sir.

Will history be kind to you? You have three more years to rewrite your history. The pen is in your hand....
Exactly..... Twice Nigeria went into recession, it was in Buhari's regime, History will forever remember Buhari as the worst dictator, tyrant and incompetent president that ever governed Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
amuwo1980:

We know the circumstances of ur birth have been shrouded in controversy, weda it was the landlord or the weed smoking tours that mated your female ancestors to propagate you, it is better the jihadist give way so that 200 million ppl can live , you wont understand cause evil stain in your genes, fool
[/s]
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Slynation:

Exactly..... Twice Nigeria went into recession, it was in Buhari's regime, History will forever remember Buhari as the worst dictator, tyrant and incompetent president that ever governed Nigeria

Stop exposing your illiteracy!

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2019
nero2face:
time will come when even ur kinsmen will be ashamed to be related to u, history will always have u as what you're, "tyrant"... agent of darkness from pit of hell...

Why are you calling him a tyrant ? Has he ever humiliated you and your family before?

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by profilemessages: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2019
guys if your neighbour didn't serve you Christmas rice and chicken please blame BUHARI! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / Ikpeazu Hails Otti, Asks Opponents Not To Distract Gov-Elect With Litigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.