Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (30928 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by prof12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Neoteny:
You were not kind to history, present, and future.

See super judge
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by prof12(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Koddedtinz:
It won't

Are you sure?
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by themanderon: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
No, Posterity will place your administration at a level worse than it did the inglorious Abacha Era.
The stain of what you have done to Nigerians will not leave your generation for eons to come.
And at the end of your better forgotten life on earth, you will come face to face with those you denied the gift of life and those you killed to explain why you did what you did to them.
Karma never forgets, what you sowed is what you will reap.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by prof12(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
udemzyudex:

I knew 3-5 people can't say the same thing if it didn't happen,my mum told me about how things were hard, including my dad and other grown up men, so i knew he was a failure and nothing will change.

They said he has changed,being a formal soldier he is the right person to rule this country, Nigeria as a country needs someone with iron hand to handle it, they forget that old soldier never die.

Now a lot of them are complaining, some of them can't even speak out like they always did during the last administration.
You can't even hold a peaceful protest again because if you do police will fire tear gas and soldiers will gun you down.

That's how bad it has become,the only tool use by the common man to make their problem known to the government had been taken away.

Then this man has the guy to talk about kind history?

Funny.
Buhari remains the best president we have ever had by all standards. As human, he has his shortcomings but no one could deny he meant well for the nation; using small resources to achieve visible infrastructural developments, building institutions to checkmate looting, bringing corrupt politicians and judges to justice, jailing three former governors from his own party, repositioning Nigeria strategically in relation to our neighbouring countries. The list is endless. If you mean well for this country, you will support his effort and cheer him on
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
prof12:

Buhari remains the best president we have ever had by all standards. As human, he has his shortcomings but no one could deny he meant well for the nation; using small resources to achieve visible infrastructural developments, building institutions to checkmate looting, bringing corrupt politicians and judges to justice, jailing three former governors from his own party, repositioning Nigeria strategically in relation to our neighbouring countries. The list is endless. If you mean well for this country, you will support his effort and cheer him on

Na so. By all standard my foot.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by prof12(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
sacajawea:

I don't know the Poverty-Slaughtering amount you were paid, i don't know why you continue to do this, i don't just don't know why
I think and think and think, but i Can't comprehend why
But history will not be kind to you too.
But who cares right? Any which way is a way. When were gone, were gone

Double check yourself and your Acts. You are one of the most highly rated enemy of the country.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Which history? Oponu Daura
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by prof12(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
whoawa:
If you don't know then know now, History will be so unjust to you and that of your children.
Evil man!

Buhari is not responsible for your poor standard of leaving. He only stopped looters from draining this country of it's resources and closed borders where smugglers bring goods illegally. Unless you are in any of those categories.

He is not owing workers, rather he improved their standard of leaving by increasing the minimum wage, he has paid people who were being owed several years before he came, he is not closing legitimate businesses of the people, he is building the country's infrastructure more than has ever been done before. He is equally strengthening policies that encourage transparency and accountability. Like; the ease of doing business, TSA, BVN, wistful blowing, executive order numbers 4,5,6 and 7, fight against corruption etc.

Even the border closure that has immensely encouraged local farmers is a very big plus that has created a lot of employment opportunities. So if you are worse of this time around, then it's either you have not taught out of the box or that you have been on illegitimate business which got affected by the current government policies.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by muyinet: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
prof12:

I'm sure you are one of those Northern rubber and soak-away pit smokers. otherwise, your senses won't be working upside down.
or tell me, how could a reasonable human type the above lies in an open space such as here?

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by juman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nonsense.
Typical nigerian general.
They do all the bad in the world, yet they expected to be seen as heroes.

The military armed robbers.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Balogunodua(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin Kai! Even history don reject bubu
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by biggie73(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bubu, history will trash you as one of the most clueless, tribalistic and ungrateful herdman in Nigerian politics. May his type never come into this world again.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
You will be remembered for more damages done than good
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Progressive15: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
The history we make starts now.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by henrico247(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
You will forever be remembered. Sir you have done well for the whole nigerians. God will bless you and give you longlife
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:
The railways and the roads you are constructing together with the 2nd Niger Bridge will bear witness even on the judgement day.

Hmn you no try at all
nigerians need quality education,
quality health facilities,constant electricity, and a good standard of living these is what nigerians need
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The only thing I remembered about your first coming into our political scene in 1984 is much sufferings and pains.
I remembered how my parents used to send me to queue endlessly to buy essential provisions from traders who were forced to sell their goods by soldiers.
Rice became so scarce that we started cooking quinea corns as Rice. A lot of businesses closed down back then.
When I discovered in 2015, that some Nigerians who failed to learn from history were bent on bringing you back to our political space, I started preparing for your imminient failure.

Some of us that witnessed 1984 were well prepared for your second coming. That is why we are coping very well. We don't expect much from you sir.

Will history be kind to you? You have three more years to rewrite your history. The pen is in your hand....
I respect you Sir and your type is why I still log on to this forum because I learn from here.
I grew up learning from my social studies teacher that Buhari and Idi Agbon were godsents and I had supported him in 2015 with that myopic mindset.

Thank you for this eye opener.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Hotspotbro(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
They will fry you when you die and give you to the lions
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by godwon01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The only thing I remembered about your first coming into our political scene in 1984 is much sufferings and pains.
I remembered how my parents used to send me to queue endlessly to buy essential provisions from traders who were forced to sell their goods by soldiers.
Rice became so scarce that we started cooking quinea corns as Rice. A lot of businesses closed down back then.
When I discovered in 2015, that some Nigerians who failed to learn from history were bent on bringing you back to our political space, I started preparing for your imminient failure.

Some of us that witnessed 1984 were well prepared for your second coming. That is why we are coping very well. We don't expect much from you sir.

Will history be kind to you? You have three more years to rewrite your history. The pen is in your hand....
A lot of people were deceived that he would be the same Buhari of 1984 that introduced war against indiscipline and restored the damaged image of Nigeria. It was Tunde Idiagbon that was actually ruling the country not Buhari. He supposed to have allowed Osibanjo to perform the same role so that he get the glory. Instead ,he allowed mediocre people as kitchen cabinet who don't mean well for the country. Nigeria will not forgive him at the end of his regime. He is the worst leader that Nigeria gas produced. Very incompetent and obstinate to his people.

1 Like

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by contigiency(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
benzion72:

African weak mind ascribing everything to God

None African strong mind, I have seen you.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by brodalikeme(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
prof12:

You sound Igbo

Nope! Ethnicity has nothing to do with this. Buhari has failed, even his most ardent supporter is disappointed in him. There are many indicators of his failure, but one stands tall amongst all; he has midwifed a very polarized country. Ethnic suspicion has never been this rife.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by benzion72(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
contigiency:

None African strong mind, I have seen you.

What do you want God to do again, to come and construct your road and build your house, provide your electricity. They there and be waiting for God.It is God that Build America, Australia, even Dubai continue
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by nero2face: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
contigiency:

My brother, whether you like it or not, it was God who anointed him to be Nigerian president at this point in time. If God had not sanctioned it, he would not have been president.
I won't argue with u cuz I don't even know ur religion... u win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by slimport(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
History kor, geography ni..
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Christafarian(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Imagine the late Nelson Mandela, in his life & time, saying he hopes history will vindicate him.

Major General Buhari's comment is in itself an allusion to guilt & self condemnation in all ways. (He just only realized he is as close to his death bed now than ever!)

His first coming induced so much despair, sorrows, tears & blood (to borrow Fela's timeless phrase).

His second coming heralded even bitter tales of woes, misery more accentuated by an unprecedented suicide-induced deaths in the history of our nation.

His junta has been more characterised by crass nepotism, wanton disregard for human rights & the Rule of Law, insecurity, impoverished masses and ravenous oligarchy to mention but a few.

I believe 3yrs, like old rustled leaves, will soon be blown away by the winds of time and after that May Buhari's affliction never arise in Nigeria again.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Banter1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Never.........., you Tyrannic mob.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by 3Ceagle(m): 1:30am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=prof12 post=85232595]
Buhari remains the best president we have ever had by all standards. As human, he has his shortcomings but no one could deny he meant well for the nation; using small resources to achieve visible infrastructural developments, building institutions to checkmate looting, bringing corrupt politicians and judges to justice, jailing three former governors from his own party, repositioning Nigeria strategically in relation to our neighbouring countries. The list is endless. If you mean well for this country, you will support his effort and cheer him on[/]

For all his achievement, failure to unite Nigerians and uphold the rule of law is his most undoing. Will those in Benue remember him with fond memory? Key and most appointment to only his tribe in a country of many tribes. Someone built 3rd mainland bridge but history is still not kind to him. The future will tell. I wish him well.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by executive12: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2019
So this bigot is concerned about how history will portray him? You will be remembered as a religious and an ethnic bigot who tried to Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria. One of the most incompetent and the most divisive Presidents Nigeria ever had.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by ddeola: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Shege barawo banza ! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Psoul(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2019
King Nebuchadnezzar
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Coldie:

Hating Buhari for no reason will not and will never give u Biafra I hope u know.

Anu i am not hoping for Biafra like you are hoping for Buhari to improve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.