Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures (36114 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Yemi Alade Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by H2ho(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Wallace2107: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
To lash him mama self dey hungry me..gay fool. Waiting for all gays on nairaland to come chop me..if I no use electronic ayilala fire them

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by webngnews: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Stevecovey:
Beautiful rich woman with 4 sons. No girl to pass all dt beauty to.

He's the daughter she never had

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
He looks good and is gainfully employed. Nairaland trolls have farmers for fathers and akara sellers for mothers. His mother is the type I’ll make a sugar mummy aka a breathing ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Tembebe: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Now this is what I call beautifully stylish.
REGAL.Hmm!!! I like this.
Pray to still look this good and classy by the time I reach this age.

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Pataricatering(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
And his gayness has removed money from ur bank account ?
AreaFada2:
I do not know the guy or his mom but he looks eminently gay to me.

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nice and stylish.

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pataricatering:
Yes, and made you rich like Dangote. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pataricatering:
Yes, and his gayness made you rich like Dangote. shocked shocked shocked

The more backside he bashes or the more di.cks he gets down there, the more money fill up you bank account?

Just tell us you are his love-vendor/madame. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Balogunodua(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
Oga vanity weytin b ur problem
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Enterusernamehe(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
Is that the only English word you know?
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Oysdam(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Many dumb comments about gay blah blah gosshhh

4 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Chrisus(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
So much hate for this guy, why?
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Ayofaks(f): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Denola is not gay though, he's dating Betty Irabor's daughter lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Annie001: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
This dude slays effortlessly

4 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
dominique:

He's the daughter she never had
Lol! grin

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
This gay dude

Not every stylish, skinny, and "beardless" good looking guy is gay.... Look up the term "effeminate"!!!

Except you are privy to intimate and private details about his sexuality which we are not. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by nlPoster: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
This dude slays effortlessly

True.

I was wondering about that.

It's a good thing though.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chrisus:
So much hate for this guy, why?

It's called envy... Most Nigerians feel that way towards their fellow citizens born with golden spoons sticking out their tongues, especially guys. Pay them no mind.

9 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wallace2107:
To lash him mama self dey hungry me..gay fool. Waiting for all gays on nairaland to come chop me..if I no use electronic ayilala fire them
60 year old woman. These are actually her 60th birthday pictures. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by D1zion: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
This gay dude
that's what came to my mind immediately I saw the pix.he's gay I think.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
beautiful family
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AuroraB(f): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
This gay dude
sad
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
K
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Revolva(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
dude...is G....jare.....na dem....
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by tartar9(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

Not every stylish, skinny, and "beardless" good looking guy is gay.... Look up the term "effeminate"!!!

Except you are privy to intimate and private details about his sexuality which we are not. undecided
Not every but most.This denola adepetun is a confirmed gay.I know from first-hand account about him in uniben days.

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by tartar9(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

The ones that are not gay is an anomaly.He follows,likes and retweets about gay issues and support many times thou.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
tartar9:

Not every but most.This denola adepetun is a confirmed gay.I know from first-hand account about him in uniben days.

Wow!!! This is news... You are probably right, there are homosexuals spread among the nation, mostly hiding behind entertainment, politics, and religion.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Adiwana: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
tartar9:

The ones that are not gay is an anomaly.He follows,likes and retweets about gay issues and support many times thou.

First thing that came to my mind as I saw the first pics is who is this gay. Which normal guy wears pink overalls and poses that way?? You don't need a soothsayer to tell you this gay collects dickks from behind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by tartar9(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pataricatering:
Yes it has.His pics just caused some level of mental decoherence that will take days to go.Such affects my life and business,hence money have just been removed from my account angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Slams Cynthia Morgan For Calling Him Out Over Tekno / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) / Judy Austin: Yul Edochie Best Nollywood Director, Second Wife Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.