Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures (36132 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Yemi Alade Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
skyfather09:
Buh The guy na gay. if toh say him fada na gay them for born am?!
None of ur bizness. Work on ur life, be rich and influential cos nobody knows u and stop dropping shiiit on d internet
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by skyfather09(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

None of ur bizness. Work on ur life, be rich and influential cos nobody knows u and stop dropping shiiit on d internet
rack off... no quote me again.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
This gay dude

Most trolls and castigators fail to recognize and realize the difference between being metrosexual and gay.

simply because he dresses and appears
like a dandy, doesn't mean he his the gay you see him as.

funny thing is he doesn't even picture or see himself that way.

ya all need to get your shit together and judge your lives not someone's

p.s I'm not with m
Mr Denola, but I'm only reasoning things out

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

Didn't read all that. You couldn't ace IELTS and PLAB, not my probs. Go wash the gutters, no one wants to force anything on ur ugly sef.
Hahahaha.
I did not study in a shithole. Cram and regurgitate stuff.

I never knew EU trained peeps also do those nonsense exams. Your ignorance stinks to high heavens. But that's what bitterness does to people. grin cheesy

You must have very sad existence to wish others failure.
They probably rejected your visa application. Pele. Try again. But be honest this time. Sorry that you were not fortunate enough to be entitled to red pale.
There are many not entitled to one but still live a happy meaningful life. Pele.

I pray for all those who have to do any exams to get to their destination massive success. Amen!
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:
This niqqa is gay as fvck. Which straight, pussy loving dude wears all pink and poses like a slay queen?

Smh

crap psychology... lame mentality

you can't judge someone via that...

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
eclectic90:
Jealousy everywhere. I don't know how people just conclude by looking at someone that he is gay, later, they complain that SARS harassed them that they look like yahoo yahoo boys. You get what you give. Be there calling someone gay thinking it's an insult. At least you know him and what he does, but who knows you tho? What have you achieved? What can you achieve with your straight life?

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by tartar9(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Stevecovey:

Which yeye uniben days? which denola adepetun? Denola dt went to oxbridge straight from secondary school & went for his Uni in America.

No be only uniben, na osun polytechnic. Ode. So many silly people online, see the deception. angry
slowpoke,he once attended uniben before he could go study in the USA.Few people know that.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Palehair: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jhaytee4all:

crap psychology... lame mentality

you can't judge someone via that...
You said it all. I would love to know who relegated pink to only girls.
Toxic masculinity at it's peak

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Palehair: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

The gay lord here called Deuzgreat implies that we have no right to mention the word "gay" or say that someone is gay. First they said they were forced to be closet gays. Now that can spot them and acknowledge it, it's also a problem.

Deuzgreat is even forming "Nobel Prize winner" in Literature, stalking anyone who mentions gay. He must have a gargantuan ego.

His mates are doing robotic surgery, creating useful apps, doing cutting edge research but he is busy doing English language police in poverty. grin cheesy

What I find most irritating about many gay people is their overzealousness to force their lifestyle and opinion on everyone. Then label everyone homophobic. Pathetic.
For crying out loud, if you are homophobic, own it after all, its legal in your country. No one is pointing a gun to your head to force you to accept or tolerate gay people over here rather it's the opposite so please don't say you are being labelled homophobic when in fact you are.
It's nothing to be ashamed of in this country. Come now till the end of time, not everybody will like, accept or tolerate gay people

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Joystark(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dang!
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Melian(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anyone who calls this pinky and the brain dressing stylish doesn't know what he's saying. Why on earth will a guy wear matching clothes and shoes...pink for that matter. Eww.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Palehair: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Melian:
Anyone who calls this pinky and the brain dressing stylish doesn't know what he's saying. Why on earth will a guy wear matching clothes and shoes...pink for that matter. Eww.
May I ask... Who relegated pink to only girls?

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Palehair:

For crying out loud, if you are homophobic, own it after all, its legal in your country. No one is pointing a gun to your head to force you to accept or tolerate gay people over here rather it's the opposite so please don't say you are being labelled homophobic when in fact you are.
It's nothing to be ashamed of in this country. Come now till the end of time, not everybody will like, accept or tolerate gay people
Dude, I work with many openly gay people. So I know a gay person when I see one. I just said the guy looks gay and one bitter guy began saying homophobic. If a guy is gay and proud as they claim, why would a random Nairalander carry it on his head like gala? shocked shocked
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nmezor(f): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cute mama n son
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by sprints1: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Stevecovey:
Beautiful woman with 3 sons and no daughter to pass all dt beauty to.

His mum is a very rich business woman. She was in the oil and gas sector for years before starting SchoolKits. Her company supplies uniforms to all those megarich schools in lagos.
one of the kids has to be gay if not.one one would be close...
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by nlPoster: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Melian:

Those are his traditional colours.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by eguarojeona: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Okuda:
far.ggot
Is that your problem?
Leave em be.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2019
He looks gay or am I the only one seeing him that way? shocked

As for the attention seeking gay above me, I pray his senselessness do not enter 2020 with him. He probably needs a ban to straighten him out... But na... These days you could easily create another account on nairaland as quickly as you would put food in your mouth.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Palehair: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude, I work with many openly gay people. So I know a gay person when I see one. I just said the guy looks gay and one bitter guy began saying homophobic. If a guy is gay and proud as they claim, why would a random Nairalander carry it on his head like gala? shocked shocked

Oh sorry
I didn't really look for the root of the whole argument but you did say it's been forced down people's throat which so far I don't think it's true
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Jhaytee4all:

Most trolls and castigators fail to recognize and realize the difference between being metrosexual and gay.

simply because he dresses and appears
like a dandy, doesn't mean he his the gay you see him as.

funny thing is he doesn't even picture or see himself that way.

ya all need to get your shit together and judge your lives not someone's

p.s I'm not with m
Mr Denola, but I'm only reasoning things out

Nahhh. He is gay (but that's really his own business).

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Tedpgrass: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Plastic surgery enabled mum

My guess.... If she's 60

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Siblings, Sonia, Nadia And Mally Ibrahim (Photo) / Nina Ivy Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.