Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures (36130 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Yemi Alade Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by XANDERBOY85: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chrisus:
So much hate for this guy, why?

That’s Nigerians for you....holier than the Pope and with a life that’s whiter than white! That gives them the right to judge others and see if their ‘morality’ measures up to their high standards! wink

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
This niqqa is gay as fvck. Which straight, pussy loving dude wears all pink and poses like a slay queen?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
This gay dude
U that is not gay, what is ur achievement,?

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Okuda:
far.ggot
U can never have a taste of him, u too poor both mentally and financiallly. Big farrrgoot

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
AreaFada2:
I do not know the guy or his mom but he looks eminently gay to me.
Respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
skyfather09:
if this thing na my pikin I go poison am life
At this rate, you might just be barren and impotent for life. God doesn't give murderers children

2 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:
This niqqa is gay as fvck. Which straight, pussy loving dude wears all pink and poses like a slay queen?

Smh
At least he's not poor and frustrated about life like your homophobic and poor self. Do and get married, have a peaceful home then you can have mouth to talk. Hating on him wld only give u temporary good feeling, u wld go back to ur miseries after the feelings are over. No offiencess

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

At least he's not poor and frustrated about life like your homophobic and poor self. Do and get married, have a peaceful home then you can have mouth to talk. Hating on him wld only give u temporary good feeling, u wld go back to ur miseries after the feelings are over. No offiencess
^^^

Na dem. Awon nyash drillers

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Okuda(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

U can never have a taste of him, u too poor both mentally and financiallly. Big farrrgoot

lmao. you have no furcking idea.. lmao!

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:

^^^

Na dem. Awon nyash drillers
Thanks. So far im not frustrated like u are. Not my fault a gay dude snatched ur bf.. U prolly wasn't good enough to hold a man that his fellow man snatched him frm u. Shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
tartar9:

Not every but most.This denola adepetun is a confirmed gay.I know from first-hand account about him in uniben days.
Which yeye uniben days? which denola adepetun? Denola dt went to oxbridge straight from secondary school & went for his Uni in America.

No be only uniben, na osun polytechnic. Ode. So many silly people online, see the deception. angry

5 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Czartega(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
;Dabeg... bobrisky should do and bleep dis one in the ass abeg... bobrisky should do and bleep dis one in the ass
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by eclectic90: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jealousy everywhere. I don't know how people just conclude by looking at someone that he is gay, later, they complain that SARS harassed them that they look like yahoo yahoo boys. You get what you give. Be there calling someone gay thinking it's an insult. At least you know him and what he does, but who knows you tho? What have you achieved? What can you achieve with your straight life?

4 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

Thanks. So far im not frustrated like u are. Not my fault a gay dude snatched ur bf.. U prolly wasn't good enough to hold a man that his fellow man snatched him frm u. Shame!
Your idiocy is stupefying embarassed
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Your idiocy is stupefying embarassed
Evaporate from my mention, I'm allergic to negative energy. Meanwhile, my wife had triplets last week, so u see your matter is the least of my cares. Go marry, and have kids ok. We no be mate
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

Evaporate from my mention, I'm allergic to negative energy. Meanwhile, my wife had triplets last week, so u see your matter is the least of my cares. Go marry, and have kids ok. We no be mate
Audio wife, audio triplets.

Fvck off, faggøt! Adult Pampers don add money o, so mind how you allow dicks_ drill your anus.

You are henceforth Ignored.

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by TumblrGyal(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
skyfather09:
if this thing na my pikin I go poison am life
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Audio wife, audio triplets.

Fvck off, faggøt! Adult Pampers don add money o, so mind how you allow dicks_ drill your anus.

You are henceforth Ignored.
Your papa yansh. Ugly lesbian
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

Respect your old age
Lol. So anyone that mentions gay is now an old man.

Too many closet gays. See Hong Kong people fighting for their right. Go face FG and NASS over gay law. grin cheesy
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. So anyone that mentions gay is now an old man.

Too many closet gays. See Hong Kong people fighting for their right. Go face FG and NASS over gay law. grin cheesy
No coherence at all. How did you pass med school?
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

No coherence at all. How did you pass med school?
Oh, we have a stalker here. I never knew I was that important to some people. And plenty belle people too.

Anyhow, for a monolinguist (regarding Western languages) to accuse a multilingual person of poor coherence is a bit rich.

You claim to be Cicero but I'm sure you do not know the philology of the language you claim to know like Shakespeare. grin cheesy
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Oh, we have a stalker here. I never knew I was that important to some people. And plenty belle people too.

Anyhow, for a monolinguist (regarding Western languages) to accuse a multilingual person of poor coherence is a bit rich.

You claim to be Cicero but I'm sure you do not know the philology of the language you claim to know like Shakespeare. grin cheesy
Pilling vocabulary would not save your homophobic ass
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Dcaliphate(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
nigga looks gay, Denola Gay.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by sweetgala(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ran into him and Tobi Bakare on a boat party in Dubai in November. Dear lord did I want to smack him a few times with his irritating voice, his presence can be a burden on a normal person's mind.

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

Pilling vocabulary would not save your homophobic ass
Hahahaha. You accuse someone of homophobia just like that. Somebody you do not know from anywhere.

You need saving Mr Stalker. I am not gay, so stalk gay people sir.

In any case Nigeria has a law against homosexuality and we are on Nigerian forum.

Technicality you cannot accuse someone here of homophobia. No Nigerian law has been broken.

See as the thing dey pain your body. grin cheesy

I do not give damn which hole you drill. Na your wahala be that o. Just obey Nigerian law on a 9ja forum. Dazzal.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dcaliphate:
nigga looks gay, Denola Gay.
The gay lord here called Deuzgreat implies that we have no right to mention the word "gay" or say that someone is gay. First they said they were forced to be closet gays. Now that can spot them and acknowledge it, it's also a problem.

Deuzgreat is even forming "Nobel Prize winner" in Literature, stalking anyone who mentions gay. He must have a gargantuan ego.

His mates are doing robotic surgery, creating useful apps, doing cutting edge research but he is busy doing English language police in poverty. grin cheesy

What I find most irritating about many gay people is their overzealousness to force their lifestyle and opinion on everyone. Then label everyone homophobic. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by MrCork: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
chival:
His mom is obviously a very stylish woman. She looks good.

how much? smiley
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

The gay lord here called Deuzgreat implies we that have no right to mention the word "gay" or say that someone is gay. First they said they were forced to be closet gays. Now that we can spot them and acknowledge it, it's also a problem.

Deuzgreat is even forming "Nobel Prize winner" in Literature, stalking anyone who mentions gay. He must have a gargantuan ego.

His mates are doing robotic surgery, creating useful apps, doing cutting edge research but he is busy doing English language police in poverty. grin cheesy

What I find most irritating about many gay people is their overzealousness to force their lifestyle and opinion on everyone. Then label everyone homophobic. Pathetic.
Didn't read all that. You couldn't ace IELTS and PLAB, not my probs. Go wash the gutters, no one wants to force anything on ur ugly sef.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by skyfather09(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
deuzgreat:

At this rate, you might just be barren and impotent for life. God doesn't give murderers children
Buh The guy na gay. if toh say him fada na gay them for born am?!
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha. You accuse someone of homophobia just like that. Somebody you do not know from anywhere.

You need saving Mr Stalker. I am not gay, so stalk gay people sir.

In any case Nigeria has a law against homosexuality and we are on Nigerian forum.

Technicality you cannot accuse someone here of homophobia. No Nigerian law has been broken.

See as the thing dey pain your body. grin cheesy

I do not give damn which hole you drill. Na your wahala be that o. Just obey Nigerian law on a 9ja forum. Dazzal.
Get useful and stop dropping epistles.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by skyfather09(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
TumblrGyal:
E pain u like that
Nah.. I just hate gays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.