Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures (36131 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Yemi Alade Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bagehot:

Nahhh. He is gay (but that's really his own business).
the Lord rebuke you...

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Palehair:

Oh sorry
I didn't really look for the root of the whole argument but you did say it's been forced down people's throat which so far I don't think it's true
I only say what I have observed. I live in a place where people hid being gay just over a couple of decades ago.

Then became gradually open and they can even now marry. Then it became a 'cardinal' sin to disagree with the opinions of gay/LGBT groups. It's now reverse tyranny.

Much like feminism. Any small comments earns you a tag of homophobic, misogynist. While women can openly same all men are dogs casually. Maybe people should look at themselves in the mirror first.

It seems whoever smells being at advantage won't hesitate to oppress others.
Today we blacks suffer racism more than others.

If we had all the technology and control of world affairs, we might oppress others just like they do to us now.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
tartar9:

slowpoke,he once attended uniben before he could go study in the USA.Few people know that.
U seem pained about something. He obviously snubbed ur ugly asss
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Melian:
Anyone who calls this pinky and the brain dressing stylish doesn't know what he's saying. Why on earth will a guy wear matching clothes and shoes...pink for that matter. Eww.
Because he can wear it and slay. U on the otherhand wld look ugly with all makeup on earth He's not the cause of ur ugliness and insecurities.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
xcelentattitude:
He looks gay or am I the only one seeing him that way? shocked

As for the attention seeking gay above me, I pray his senselessness do not enter 2020 with him. He probably needs a ban to straighten him out... But na... These days you could easily create another account on nairaland as quickly as you would put food in your mouth.
Call name if ur mama born u well
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Melian:
Anyone who calls this pinky and the brain dressing stylish doesn't know what he's saying. Why on earth will a guy wear matching clothes and shoes...pink for that matter. Eww.
See this closeted lesbian yabbing dust. U got no moral right to talk. Not even about homophobia like u did on ur profile
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

I only say what I have observed. I live in a place where people hid being gay just over a couple of decades ago.

Then became gradually open and they can even now marry. Then it became a 'cardinal' sin to disagree with the opinions of gay/LGBT groups. It's now reverse tyranny.

Much like feminism. Any small comments earns you a tag of homophobic, misogynist. While women can openly same all men are dogs casually. Maybe people should look at themselves in the mirror first.

If we had all the technology and control of world affairs, we might oppress others just like they do to us now.
Ur homophobic and it's shameful coming from someone not based in Africa
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by femi4: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Adukwuj:
Awww ..just remembered Sisqo of new millennium album year 2000..
thong song
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
deuzgreat:

Ur homophobic and it's shameful coming from someone not based in Africa
That's exactly the problem with you lot. Anyone with a different opinion is homophobic. What an egoistic sense of entitlement.
Dude nobody is entitled to anything. You cannot force feed anyone your way of life. I do not force feed anyone mine.

We have a league of pseudo LGBT activists on NL who divulge personal info of people they know off line which some overzealous ones then divulge o line. Shame on you for trying to stifle freedom of speech of others.

Saudi Arabia is not Africa. Go and tell Saudi, Russia and Iran to accept your gay ass first before you come and accuse me of being homophobic. grin cheesy

Take your gay activism to Barack Obama forum, who thought the best thing he could do for Africa was gay freedom. When people have way more pressing problems.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by deuzgreat: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

That's exactly the problem with you lot. Anyone with a different opinion is homophobic. What an egoistic sense of entitlement.
Dude nobody is entitled to anything. You cannot force feed anyone your way of life. I do not force feed anyone mine.

We have a league of pseudo LGBT activists on NL who divulge personal info of people they know off line which some overzealous ones then divulge o line. Shame on you for trying to stifle freedom of speech of others.

Saudi Arabia is not Africa. Go and tell Saudi, Russia and Iran to accept your gay ass first before you come and accuse me of being homophobic. grin cheesy

Take your gay activism to Barack Obama forum, who thought the best thing he could do for Africa was gay freedom. When people have way more pressing problems.
I'm tired of your epistles. Homophobic doctor
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
deuzgreat:

I'm tired of your epistles. Homophobic doctor

OK, Mr Homophilic love-vendor, report yourself to the nearest police station in Nigeria with your gay lover. Better still one in Saudi Arabia. There you will know what homophobic is. grin cheesy cheesy

Sure, aside being drilled by a gay lord, you cannot comprehend anything else. tongue tongue
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Melian(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
deuzgreat:

Because he can wear it and slay. U on the otherhand wld look ugly with all makeup on earth He's not the cause of ur ugliness and insecurities.

Would look ugly like your sister, yes.
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Melian(f): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
deuzgreat:

See this closeted lesbian yabbing dust. U got no moral right to talk. Not even about homophobia like u did on ur profile

Shatap there gay marafaka. You got your gay gene from your closeted lesbian mum not me. Lol
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Palehair: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

We live in an evolving world and I agree the change is quite drastic for some to adhere to especially in this PC culture. Some succumb, others don't

I think people need to learn to tolerate others for their beliefs even if they differ from yours. Yes, you may be homophobic, transphobic, sexist, racist, islamophobic, etc. People needs to accept that's human just don't become an extremist or a bully. We need to get rid of these different factions... Man, woman, black, white, religiously affiliated, atheist, gay, straight... None of that can matter anymore because when you look at someone, the first thing that pops in is that the person is human like you and every human despite our differences deserves that human quality "kindness" and that's the foundation of it all

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Melian(f): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
deuzgreat:

Oh bitch! You're as daft as they say you are. When did I call him gay? See what your insecurities as a gay man has caused you? You need help or could it just be that you gave up your sense of reasoning for denola's dick?
Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Palehair:

We live in an evolving world and I agree the change is quite drastic for some to adhere to especially in this PC culture. Some succumb, others don't

[b]I think people need to learn to tolerate others for their beliefs even if they differ from yours. [/b]Yes, you may be homophobic, transphobic, sexist, racist, islamophobic, etc. People needs to accept that's human just don't become an extremist or a bully. We need to get rid of these different factions... Man, woman, black, white, religiously affiliated, atheist, gay, straight... None of that can matter anymore because when you look at someone, the first thing that pops in is that the person is human like you and every human despite our differences deserves that human quality "kindness" and that's the foundation of it all

Word!

I have been lucky to get around a bit. So I have seen people from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, sexual orientation, etc. Some of the nicest people I have seen have nothing in common with me on the surface except our common humanity. Some of the worst I have seen are a few of my fellow black people.

The sooner we accept others as they are, let others freely express their opinion even if we politely disagree, the better.

1 Like

Re: Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures by Palehair: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

Word!

I have been lucky to get around a bit. So I have seen people from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, sexual orientation, etc. Some of the nicest people I have seen have nothing in common with me on the surface except our common humanity. Some of the worst I have seen are a few of my fellow black people.

The sooner we accept others as they are, let others freely express their opinion even if we politely disagree, the better.

I wish I could like this a billion times

Exactly, this PC culture that's also a generation snowflake-esque era, everybody is offended by everything. When an idea is forced on a society and it's immediately been accepted, it's obviously pretence which is so wrong because you don't know who is for you and against you and one day a revolution springs up from the opposing side making it far worse. It's better to show your contempt at the beginning instead of the fake smiles that's covering all those anger behind close doors. Let the people know who are their real allies

The human mind can be conditioned to gradually accept change with time constraint but not when it's forced immediately to accept. It will lead to an instant rebellion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Siblings, Sonia, Nadia And Mally Ibrahim (Photo) / Nina Ivy Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.