Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship (1089 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by faith2kool(f): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Renowned marriage and relationship counselor, Dr Mrs Charlotte Oduro has advised ladies in relationship to desist from creating friendship with their ex-lovers.

According to Dr Charlotte, keeping your ex-lover as a friend after break up can go a long way to ruin relationships.

She advised that an ex- lovers should be kept at a distance.

“Don’t ever tell yourself that your ex is your friend. Your ex shouldn’t be your friend, if he is ex, let him go. To save your present relationship, let your ex go. When you have a boyfriend, forget about ex.

If he wanted to stay, he shouldn’t have left because the more you communicate, the more you remember the things you did before. Cut it short”, Counsellor Oduro stated.

Counselor Oduro made this revelation during a recent interview with Monty Oz on his entertainment show

Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by Dollywood(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Very True, Let your Ex be your ex forever!

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo,flyers, business card and social media designs! etc for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2019
I don't believe this. Not all relationships ended in irreconcilable differences. People could go their separate ways for varying reasons. Some could be due to medical reasons. If you were deep in a relationship, only to know later that you and your partner are both AS. You can't be enemies thereafter now.

In christendom, especially those who believe in star compatibility and spiritual counselling before marriage . If they said to a lady that she'd not survive the marriage or the husband-to-be won't survive it due to some impending dangers , I'm sure nobody would want to risk that and once that happens, you could still be friends but you have to set a limit.

I had a gf whom I should have married, from south-south. I went to pray about our relationship and i was warned to cut it before going deep...I had to do so. The reason I ended the relationship then is now manifesting. She married another guy... we are still friends but with limits...no strings attached. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

It's hard to stay away from a friend whom one has stayed with, for years. All one needs do is take caution. I've heard of a guy who eventually helped his ex and husband and they're successful today but with no strings attached. Ladies, if you listen to the woman's advice, you're on your own, especially if your split wasn't caused by irreconcilable differences like him being a puncher or caught with bad stuffs which cloud harm you. Some exes turn out to be good advisers and lifters later in life.

7 Likes

Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by mumumugu(m): 1:21am On Dec 26, 2019
your ex is not your enemy. your ex can connect you to a major customer. self discipline is key
Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by moscow406(m): 3:23am On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin Local man can still benefit one or two goodies.
Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by Lovelife433(m): 4:32am On Dec 26, 2019
is their senses in dis rubish talk? What if u now discover dat the ex fer better than d new one?

Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2019
You have a valid point, in as much as ur ex is not your enemy, giving them space will ensure your presence relationship is free from strives. Also some women and men are so weak-willed that their ex have their password ND continue to have sex with them even when he/she has another relationship. And ex is an ex for a reason, if tr y are that good, they won't be an ẹx
Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by chiommy123(f): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2019
True but he can't be your enemy either
Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by chigoziri2403(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Not only ex, besties including

1 Like

Re: Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship by PatriotTemidayo: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2019
I don't advocate enmity but if I find you keeping yeye contact with your ex with regular calls, texting and chatting, I will leave you to be dating yourself while I walk off in peace!!!

I no get time for dindinrin girls.

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Dies On Top Single Mum During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Does This Mean She Loves Me / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria With Net Worth (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.