Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media (11839 Views)

My Facebook Friend Posted That She Will Soon Die On Her Facebook Page. / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by Liposure: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2019
The funny tin is dat dis mite been her first time
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by urchcoded(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by jagaban002(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2019
With her husband best friend , no man can take that because that’s one of the higest betrayer and they can even collide to kill the husband because once she get too attached to the friend the husband get remove out of the way , posting it on media is bad but I can’t blame the husband because he can Never be d same for him because is wife make d biggest fool out of him so now hope we could all see marrige is a scam

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by LedRock: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Skmoda360:
Ayemilode.....he doesn't need to post it in n social media, it will later backlash on the kids most especially.....tagging " you gat whorish mama" undecided
But their mother is a w.h.o.r.e and the children should know everything about their mother.
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by EgunMogaji2: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Ritzy10:
Here is a viral content of a lady identified as Yolanda Ubufebe who was caught by her husband in his best friend's bedroom.

The lady who is very much popular, could be seen in the video her husband took and shared on social media hiding under the bed belonging to her husband's best friend.

According to a source who is probably close to the lady, she claimed Yolanda isn't really satisfied by her husband when it comes to sex and that led to her seeking for help outside.

See more below..
https://zenithnaija.com/cheating-wife-caught-hiding-under-husbands-best-friend-bed-2/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Lady that should have filed for divorce if her marriage was unproductive.

Unfortunately some droopy armed troglodyte on here lamely attempts to use divorce as a shameful thing.

Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by ubcandid(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiommy123:
Cheating is bad but a times you don't blame some people
konji has its own spirit, plus, fidelity is a personal decision.
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by archat: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vaseline crew me dey hail ooo
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by OkunrinMeta: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is a price to pay for adultery which may not be only divorce but also a disgrace. There is so little a man can take from a woman who lies with his best friend.

A woman in marriage rarely cheats until after many tries to get her husband's attention to the issues that bothers her. She is not wired to fall off the cliff unless if you help push her to the edge.

A real man regularly or at intervals, engages his wife in honest and heartfelt conversations. In so doing, he unlocks her deepest wishes and sadness. Pivot towards her happiness, for a lighthearted woman is a husband's greatest gift.

Richdad

Ko no da fun real man! I hate it when people start talking about what a real man should or should not do. Sanctimonious bunch!

Everyone should do whatever is meaningful to them in this life and don't let people guilt you into doing what they want because you want them to call you a "real man" .
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

Ko no da fun real man! I hate it when people start talking about what a real man should or should not do. Sanctimonious bunch!

Everyone should do whatever is meaningful to them in this life and don't let people guilt you into doing what they want because you want them to call you a "real man" .
Can you help me relate your comment to the subject of discussion? I know there's a relationship but I can't seem to connect them.
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by OkunrinMeta: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Can you help me relate your comment to the subject of discussion? I know there's a relationship but I can't seem to connect them.
Did you see that I quoted a specific comment? Are you too lazy to read up to the last paragraph of that comment?
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2019
OkunrinMeta:
Did you see that I quoted a specific comment? Are you too lazy to read up to the last paragraph of that comment?
What is your point exactly?
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by OkunrinMeta: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

What is your point exactly?
Read. That's my point
Re: Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2019
OkunrinMeta:
Read. That's my point
Are you trying to justify the man's actions or are you against it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.