Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy (11827 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2022
I once dated one babe , initially her pvssy was warm and semi tight but after she went for nysc the pvsssy slacked and overstretched. I had to go through her phone and found out she was having sex severally with one dude , I collected my last rounds of the overstretched pvssy using doggy style bc u won't feel anything in missionary, I then japa after that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Palazee(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Comrade
What a hoe cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:
I once dated one babe , initially her pvssy was warm and semi tight but after she went for nysc the pvsssy slacked and overstretched. I had to go through her phone and found out she was having sex severally with one dude , I collected my last rounds of the overstretched pvssy using doggy style bc u won't feel anything in missionary, I then japa after that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HOPE THE OVERSTRETCHED PACIFIC PUSSY DIDN'T SWALLOW YOUR ENTIRE BODY, GLORY AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

HOPE THE OVERSTRETCHED PACIFIC PUSSY DIDN'T SWALLOW YOUR ENTIRE BODY, GLORY AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.
Fati2001 it nearly did oo, I had to japa grin grin how is the north east?

1 Like

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Palazee:
Comrade
What a hoe cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Hahahaha grin grin grin
This thread go sweet ooo. cheesy
Make I sit down for one corner dey read funny comments.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Fati2001 it nearly did oo, I had to japa grin grin how is the north east?

lord save you.

I left there since 6 years ago... now how you take want make I answer this question
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

lord save you.

I left there since 6 years ago... now how you take want make I answer this question
Where are you now fati2001
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Where are you now fati2001
everywhere like an Air.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Even virgins have wide pvssies... stop thinking every lady who has wide pussy is promiscuous or loose.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
I neva had experience with Overstretched puna

na Understretched pvssy i had experience with grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Palazee:
Comrade
What a hoe cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

everywhere like an Air.
You're not dead the last time i checked Fati2001, where exactly are u atleast rhe region
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Even virgins have wide pvssies... stop thinking every lady who has wide pussy is promiscuous or loose.
Lol, virgins kwa have wide pvssies? In your dream? cheesy grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by backtalkG(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2022
There was one baby mama I had sex with one time like that, I got depressed after the encounter pussy was so wide I couldn't feel the pussy walls I was basically swimming

41 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by snitchbitch: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2022
went to a brothel in kwara to fxxk a prost,titute, her pxssy was very slack like river niger

it was very very wide, may be she just gave birth or she is on heat

many of them use ALUM rub the place to tighten it or sit on hot water to fix the slack pxssy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by YourFavorite21(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
That kind thing dey vex sha , na mostly runs girls dey get that kind wide Toto.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeremani: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2022
What if I told u there's nothing wrong with her pussy , ur dick is small?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by ravensckar(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2022
How I wish I have an alternate moniker, I for fit share my own story.

PS- my wife is also an active nairalander. Make I no go use my own hand burn my cable. cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Kharol1234: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2022
ravensckar:
How I wish I have an alternate moniker, I for fit share my own story.

PS- my wife is also an active nairalander. Make I no go use my own hand burn my cable. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Be careful

7 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by realceeg(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Mehn I got this babe to my room after her formings ..I hppy say as she was forming say she will be tight nd Ok ..romance don start as I put finger nnah I didn't feel anything ..I put fingers o boy I felt nothing even to feel the V.wall ..I shock ..I got discouraged find way discharge the babe ..see over wide puna my fingers no even feel ..let alone my d**k..chaii...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by davosea(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
snitchbitch:
went to a brothel in kwara to fxxk a prost,titute, her pxssy was very slack like river niger

it was very very wide, may be she just gave birth or she is on heat

many of them use ALUM rub the place to tighten it or sit on hot water to fix the slack pxssy
haha cant stop laughing here o oga u sabi wella.
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nonexisting: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Slack pussy is one way to know baby mamas and serial abortionists.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Kingsasian(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Many times. Especially when 3 or 4 fingers dey enter

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Kingsasian(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Slack pussy is one way to know baby mamas and serial abortionists.
does abortion cause a pvssy to slack?
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

everywhere like an Air.

No wonder you get overstretched pVssy.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by karkinase(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nothing more annoying than a slack pussy.. some girls labias look like an overstretched elastic about to fall off.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingsuave:

No wonder you get overstretched pVssy.

my guy take am easy.. the pushy is still minimum because eno swallow ur entire generations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

You're not dead the last time i checked Fati2001, where exactly are u atleast rhe region

SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

my guy take am easy.. the pushy is still minimum because eno swallow ur generations.

But e dey big enough to swallow my MIKANO Generator!

10 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingsuave:

But e dey big enough to swallow my MIKANO Generator!

no en too small...
nah your entire generations I want swallow +glory.. +shine +destiny..

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

no en too small...
nah your entire generations I want swallow +glory.. +shine +destiny..

Juat like how e swallow your own entire family Destiny and Identity,

Sotey you don forget yourself dey post lame ass Korean memes?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.