Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men (6432 Views)

After 25yrs Service, The Oldest Prostitute In Africa Was Gifted A Parcel Of Land / Oldest Prostitute In Africa Retires, See How Many Men She Slept With / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by ty4real123: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2019
A year ago, a 49-year-old city sex worker has decided to retire from the trade.
Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

Stanley Ngara aka King of Condoms of LVCT- and who is spearheading a programme to retire sex workers in a humane way said sex workers have played an important role in the fight against HIV/Aids.

“Men will seek sex in all ways, but when it comes to sex workers it is a different game. They don’t accept intercourse without condoms however much men insist to pay more for unprotected sex. Society has a negative perception of sex workers but in reality, they are in the front line in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases,” said Ngara.

He added; “Their clients are men in other relationships and from surveys, seven out of 10 clients ask for unprotected sex. Out of these seven, five are willing to pay handsomely. If they accept such deals you can imagine how HIV/Aids can spread. We must appreciate them with a retirement package”.

For 23 years Mutero had been a sex worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claimed she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 23 years she took care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.

Sarah Mutero.
In sex business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, sex workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She was among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the sex business, she said, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable sex. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,” she revealed.

Mutero was among the old sex workers in the city and decided to retire and set a precedent for her workmates, some in their 60s.

“Young women are taking over. I also find it weird when some customers we meet tell me I served them five or ten years ago. They wonder how I am still alive and in the business. I have turned down many asking to marry me, especially after I give them delightful sex,” she said.

She added; “I want to retire and settle down quietly. I am not addicted to a point I will retreat to the streets. No, I just want quiet life with my children and I am not interested in getting a husband.”

Sarah Mutero.
The mother of two sons said that her children “respect me and I suspect they know I am a sex worker. They have prayed that I shift from what I am doing. I wish my children do not get into this business or seek sex from prostitutes.”

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by superlanny(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2019
We would never know the service these women are rendering to humanity, do you know the number of unwanted children, rapes and murder these prostitutes have averted by selling their bodies to men, even as much as I won't straf a prostitute, I know they are doing a great service to humanity. Many homes are calm today because of them, rapist who would have committed a crime would satisfy his urges at the brothel. Except from the fact they are hotspots for viruses, these women deserve medals and I can only wish them, more joysticks to their kpekuses.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2019
I think Sarah Mutero deserve a National Merit Award for her unceasing "Service" to humanity.

She has really performed her "National Duties" diligently.

Nigeria politicians especially the lifeless daura clown should copy from Sarah Mutero in all areas,

-She was accountable
-Diligent
-Non-sentimental/partisan
-Good performance
-She retired at the stipulated age.

I wish her well.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Learner....jambite ashawo for naija don already service pass dat number.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by donstan18: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Having sex with over 28,000 men is no big deal to an average Nigerian lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Heroclitus(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2019
How do those men cope sef...Why person go follow ashawo wey no dey attractive rub body?

1 Like

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by crafteck(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2019
When would some nairaland ladies retire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by GOFRONT(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2019
If you check the list of those 28,000 men, You may find Nigerian politicians past n present constitute more than 85%.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by WonderManly(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2019
At last...

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by extwoo(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2019
cryanyone with a salute meme please share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by darthv: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2019
She still looks broke
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by itsme01: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2019
grin

kilode 28000
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by MajorWarren: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
The wear and tear on her poomps must be astronomical...
High mileage stuff

1 Like

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2019
How do they arrive at these numbers?
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by vickyhow(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
With this kind Face?

4 Likes

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by DKM123: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
So 23,000 long queue of men PAID money to fcu.uk this one woman. Yet I keep hearing men are scarce. Choi! Scarce my foot.
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by crackhaus: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2019
At 49, see her already looking like a granny because of toto business.

Excessive sex can make men look younger but will age women faster than Usain Bolt can reach a finish line.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by musticliks(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
with the different sizes of Thormos her Kpekus don accommodate I think a whole tuber of yam can fit in d place...
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by paix(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
ty4real123:
A year ago, a 49-year-old city sex worker has decided to retire from the trade.
Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

Stanley Ngara aka King of Condoms of LVCT- and who is spearheading a programme to retire sex workers in a humane way said sex workers have played an important role in the fight against HIV/Aids.

“Men will seek sex in all ways, but when it comes to sex workers it is a different game. They don’t accept intercourse without condoms however much men insist to pay more for unprotected sex. Society has a negative perception of sex workers but in reality, they are in the front line in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases,” said Ngara.

He added; “Their clients are men in other relationships and from surveys, seven out of 10 clients ask for unprotected sex. Out of these seven, five are willing to pay handsomely. If they accept such deals you can imagine how HIV/Aids can spread. We must appreciate them with a retirement package”.

For 23 years Mutero had been a sex worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claimed she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 23 years she took care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.

Sarah Mutero.
In sex business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, sex workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She was among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the sex business, she said, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable sex. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,” she revealed.

Mutero was among the old sex workers in the city and decided to retire and set a precedent for her workmates, some in their 60s.

“Young women are taking over. I also find it weird when some customers we meet tell me I served them five or ten years ago. They wonder how I am still alive and in the business. I have turned down many asking to marry me, especially after I give them delightful sex,” she said.

She added; “I want to retire and settle down quietly. I am not addicted to a point I will retreat to the streets. No, I just want quiet life with my children and I am not interested in getting a husband.”

Sarah Mutero.
The mother of two sons said that her children “respect me and I suspect they know I am a sex worker. They have prayed that I shift from what I am doing. I wish my children do not get into this business or seek sex from prostitutes.”
So even prostitution get retirement.
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
vickyhow:
With this kind Face?
.. You don kill me with laugh here. Hahahahahahahaaah.
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Liposure: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
crafteck:
When would some nairaland ladies retire
nairaland ladies are decent
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by stainzvill(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wow! She deserves the Noble prize
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
extwoo:
cryanyone with a salute meme please share.
my one and only man Musa good luck as you look for other jobs
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Geminita1(f): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
DKM123:
So 23,000 men long queue of men PAID money to fcu.uk this one woman. Yet I keep hearing men are scarce. Choi!
Men are scarce ke. That's what they say, they use fabricated statistics to drive unsuspecting women into poor relationships with them.
Re: Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men by Ilekokonit: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
ty4real123:
sex workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She was among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early

Only God can save men from wives who now go out to prostitute themselves during the day and come back to the unsuspecting husband at night.

And the man will be boasting my wife, my wife all over the place.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Kmjwj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.