Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate (45624 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Softwhales:

See bokoharam mindset... you should be incarcerated for ever
Or rather incinerated before the thought develops
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by grandstar(m): 3:36am On Dec 27, 2019
BlackDonald:
cry

Am Observing Something ...

45% Of Those who can there na to snap Christmas Pictures ..

20% Na To Steal

20% Na to Meet Old Friends

5% Na To Buy Things

Remaining 5% na Those who came to witness what is happening There

That 5% of that day is better than 100% buying most other days.

Most will buy something, even if na ice cream
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Ixhorah(f): 5:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Please who knows any good forex investment company in portharcourt?. ..i want to invest
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by bossman103(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Just yesterday which happened to be Christmas day, I said lemme stroll to SPAR in Surulere just along Adeniran Ogunsanya to get something, I was shocked beyond words, I got there only to see crowd of people who apparently were shut out of the mall.

Most happened to be window shoppers, in groups of friends, some even wearing that annoying Balenciaga hoodie with green knicker undecided looking like traffic light.

I said OK no problem, lemme go to Shoprite which happened to be just nearby, that was even worse, the crowd was bigger than the late Reinhard Bonnke's crusade. Everywhere was stuffy. Choi, I no go ever try go out on Christmas day again. angry

damn it man!!!
you just made my moment.
especially on that "fake green Balenciaga sweater" shit.

Merry Christmas �������❤️

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Look at them 95 percent of them only go there for sight seeing, mostly from the obscure sub urbs like bush of Oyigbo, animal kingdom of igbo etche, bori and other forest regions of PH.

A shopping mall is not a place to hang out, why displace real customers who want a pleasurable shopping experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira To 630/$1 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.