Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate (45617 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by fredie107(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Stupidity.....
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Abagworo(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Asphericnews:
A Mammoth Crowd who turned up at Port Harcourt Mall, compelled the Management to shut its gates during Christmas day Celebration in Port Harcourt, capital city of the State.

The mall is one of the biggest in the Nation, and despite sitting on a vast landscape, the mall could not hold the influx of residents, visitors and fun lovers.

It could be recalled that the mall was built by the Immediate past Governor of the State and current Minister for Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxEbu1lUUfU

Abeg Port-Harcourt mall is probably the smallest in land area.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by PotatoSalad(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2019
It's sad that the only place to go to chill in Nigeria is a shopping mall.

So sad

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by TEDHorsePower: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Same thing happened in Onitsha yesterday and now Port Harcourt. People are spending money cool
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by magicminister: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
PotatoSalad:
It's sad that the only place to go to chill in Nigeria is a shopping mall.

So sad

For real!
I’m currently working on having some malls built. Don’t wanna talk much but have brokered Deals.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Hoodbilonia: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
We dey go benzima today
Come see mat ice for sapeke road
Na nonsense
When thr are no amusement parks in naija
What d fak do u expect
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by fapcrook(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Go to UK shopping malls on boxing day I'm sure you wont like it. Crowd as they want to buy 70% off sales.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

i still wonder why any sensible person would want to do their grocery shoping on christmas day

It’s not about the shopping itself, trust me most people won’t buy anything and those who would eventually buy anything might not buy more than 1k worth of product.

It’s about the environment, the scenery, the fun , the joy of being in such a classy environment. Given that some of this guys live in batchers all year long, they see this as a perfect opportunity to visit such a facility they hardly visit during the year.

Yes I admit , some others are there for the real shopping , even at that , it’s just for fun and not specifically for the Christmas celebration.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by alexsoftwork(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

Brother, you need Jesus...!!!

Na only him family the bomb go consume.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by matrixme(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
ruggedtimi:
which grocery shopping, 50% are window shoppers and 40% are there for pictures. Remaining 10% other reasons grin
Dey there dey dull yourself. Like you truly said, if those 50% window shoppers drop just 100 naira for pop corn for example, that's something big and worth smiling to the bank for.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Jaqenhghar: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
People go to shopping Malls to celebrate christmas
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Bahamas95(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Some are just there to steal

Some to take pictures

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerians are really shopping.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by franchasng: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
BlackDonald:
cry

Am Observing Something ...

45% Of Those who can there na to snap Christmas Pictures ..

20% Na To Steal

20% Na to Meet Old Friends

5% Na To Buy Things

Remaining 5% na Those who came to witness what is happening There
...and you forgot those that came to hookup new partner grin grin
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by iluvdonjazzy: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
kokomaster3d:
Chai ShopRite is making bastard money in this country I swear
bro there is no ShopRite in Port-harcourt
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by iluvdonjazzy: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
BlackDonald:
cry

Am Observing Something ...

45% Of Those who can there na to snap Christmas Pictures ..

20% Na To Steal

20% Na to Meet Old Friends

5% Na To Buy Things

Remaining 5% na Those who came to witness what is happening There
what of the remaining 5%?
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Pruwa: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
this are the issue
Some Nigerians don't go out unless it is festive season causing serious traffic and hike in prices in fast food and other viewing centers
last year people were paying to enter a popular cinema in Benin....I mean just to enter inside......lol
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by generationz(f): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

i still wonder why any sensible person would want to do their grocery shoping on christmas day

Don't be surprised some people go there to steal
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by milemimi93(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
kiss
generationz:

Don't be surprised some people go there to steal
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by slimjohn2k5: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Why do people like crowd. I hate it to my bone and avoid it if unavoidable I stay in the perimeter and not inside the crowd.

Crowd make me sick, insecure, apprehensive, irritates me
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by RHO65: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mosquito go enter hell fire
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by miqos02(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
In some other countries, you see a mall after every 5mins drive. Hmmmm
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Is it only groceries they sells in mall?
The mall houses film house cinema, Spar, service providers, gadgets and electronics merchants, salons, eateries, boutiques, Bet9ja and a new relaxation center just opened
itsme01:
grin

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Just yesterday which happened to be Christmas day, I said lemme stroll to SPAR in Surulere just along Adeniran Ogunsanya to get something, I was shocked beyond words, I got there only to see crowd of people who apparently were shut out of the mall.

Most happened to be window shoppers, in groups of friends, some even wearing that annoying Balenciaga hoodie with green knicker undecided looking like traffic light.

I said OK no problem, lemme go to Shoprite which happened to be just nearby, that was even worse, the crowd was bigger than the late Reinhard Bonnke's crusade. Everywhere was stuffy. Choi, I no go ever try go out on Christmas day again. angry

Mhen that Balenciaga is fucking annoying mhen ...I had to trash one my g.f brought over
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by webngnews: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ForbesHomesNG(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
As if they all came to patronize the shops.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ForbesHomesNG(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
As if they all came to patronize the shops..
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by AquariusRising: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
and Wiked spent 5 years without building another ma to relieve this one built by Amechi ?

Wike built the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park, with more family oriented entertainment...right now at Christmas time, that place is a wonderful sight to behold..
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by NiggasInParis: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Send this type of crowd to your Online store and become a millionaire in 12 hours grin
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by vertueptime: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
They went there for selfie

itsme01:
grin

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by tck2000(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Humphrizy:
Hmmm...No matter how hard the country is... Man gats enjoy.....merry Christmas and Prosperous New year in advance to you all

Kindly whatsapp or call 0"8"0"9215'195'9 if you need Natural Pure Unadulterated Honey.. Thanks
How much do you sell 20 litres gallon?.,.please don't tell me to message you!
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Litmus: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
See costumers shocked anyway, wasted costumers abounds in Nigeria, they fall out of every nook and cranny of the country, just begging to buy something from anyone willing to sell them it in an organised and civilised way. Business opportunity and Nigeria is one and the same thing, with only a few willing to exploit this.

It strikes me atimes that international entrepreneurs’ failure to invest transformatively in Nigeria owes more to the success of those that badmouth Nigeria than the failure of enabling environment by successive governments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.