Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate (45620 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by iamoyindamola(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
One bomb would do justice here.. Nigeria population needs drastic reduction
idiot...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by litathom(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Isnt thatvehat every business owner prays for? Crowd of people

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by pyro62(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Good opportunity for the winchy men to drive phones
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Rajman45(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Big fool... Mumu brain

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ZombieTERROR: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2019
No parks

No wildlife

No zoo

the country is dead

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by wonlasewonimi: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Olalan:
I don't go to mall on day like this cause I know how crowded it will be........

That's not the solution. You have to create more recreational facilities for this kind of problem.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by nobsalis: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Olalan:

U said it all
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by itsme01: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

This is why i support Social Media regulation bill
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ikorodureporta: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by rhames(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Original craseman

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Etizz: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Thanos ......lol
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by sammirano: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Eyan thanos
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
but baba is fighting corruption while his minister single handed open the biggest mall in the country as a full time minister

let all APC media zombie will remain zombie forever
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Esomchi800(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

You are foolish

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai people have no where to go for wholesome family entertainment except shopping mall.

Most of them have no kobo, but just the semblance of civilization is all they crave

A place where power and AC is working

I used to be like that; just hanging out at Silverbird Towers in Abuja; no money to watch movies, no brawn to challenge chicks, just window shopping, pretending I belonged, but still so happy just forthe taste of civilization that place afforded me.

And that's why Ben Murray Bruce and his family will always have a special place in my heart, they gave some of us delightful memories.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by xcelentattitude(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2019
If the gate is locked they should do window shopping na (shopping through the window) grin
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Psalmpy(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2019
dahmie2013:
Yet dey say d economy is hard. SMH
Who told you that everyone who goes to a mall, goes there to buy stuff.... Most of the people you see there came with friends who just wanted to buy bread

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by gentle007(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
You should be placed under watchlist

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Asphericnews:
A Mammoth Crowd who turned up at Port Harcourt Mall, compelled the Management to shut its gates during Christmas day Celebration in Port Harcourt, capital city of the State.

The mall is one of the biggest in the Nation, and despite sitting on a vast landscape, the mall could not hold the influx of residents, visitors and fun lovers.

It could be recalled that the mall was built by the Immediate past Governor of the State and current Minister for Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxEbu1lUUfU

This means more malls can be built and they will still make their money. But we are still waiting for d lebanese guys to come and open d mall
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by DavidEsq(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Kai! See para. grin grin grin

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Brushless: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2019
May the good Lord take hold of your heart.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Sonnyboom: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
and Wiked spent 5 years without building another ma to relieve this one built by Amechi ?

MondayOsunbor:
but baba is fighting corruption while his minister single handed open the biggest mall in the country as a full time minister

let all APC media zombie will remain zombie forever
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by desthan(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2019
litathom:
Isnt thatvehat every business owner prays for? Crowd of people

Sure, maybe for a bigger recreational facility or an amusement part, better yet a wild life reserve.

For a small like spa compare to this multitude there could be stampede, looting etc
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Sonnyboom: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2019
But the Amechi that built this mall gives u no such memories ? I fear you people o
GogobiriLalas:
Chai people have no where to go for wholesome family entertainment except shopping mall.

Most of them have no kobo, but just the semblance of civilization is all they crave

A place where power and AC is working

I used to be like that; just hanging out at Silverbird Towers in Abuja; no money to watch movies, no brawn to challenge chicks, just window shopping, pretending I belonged, but still so happy just forthe taste of civilization that place afforded me.

And that's why Ben Murray Bruce and his family will always have a special place in my heart, they gave some of us delightful memories.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Agugbadin: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2019
What is holding the completion of the mall at GRA opposite GTB and adjacent to the eatery at Mopol barrack junction
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Mrbaz1: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Olalan:
lol but y u dey tell us na..baba many too are likely to do same
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Triniti(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Government has failed Nigerians in all ramifications. When you have no where to go for fun in your country, hotels and malls becomes the only option and you are left with scenes like this.
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by osazsky(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

Brother, you need Jesus...!!!
I have pasted his comment on dss platform I showed my bro who works with dss they said they would invite him,the guy needs to b investigated na so terrorism they take start thk God I quickly acted
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
But the Amechi that built gives u no such memories ? I fear you people o
Dude did you read my post or is too much Christmas Kai Kai worrying you? Mumu + Ode angry

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Chukkychukky(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2019
This is lack of recretional centres an average nigerian sees shopping mall as a place to hang out during festive seasons but in western world its not so bcs there are 1000+ recretional or amusement parks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.