Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes (899 Views)

Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by IDanfulani(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Video: Nigerian woman who slammed her househelp on the floor seen wailing and pleading for forgiveness after the was arrested by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yMW4DQTEA0
Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by Princesaha: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2019
I am not moved at all by her crocodile tears. If you have been around die hard criminals or cultists, you will notice that they always go sober when caught. I remember back in those days of the year 2000 to 2002, when the dreaded BAKKASI BOYS were in Onitsha and eventually killed so many dreaded armed robbers and criminals by cutting off their heads with their sharp cutlasses. You need to see the way many of those robbers were crying and pleading for their lives. These were criminals that would waste and kill anyone that stands on their way without thinking twice then. Sometimes you start wondering whether they were cloned and not the real ones terrorising everybody. Even the almighty Derico, Blackie, Ekenweohia etc all cried and begged before their heads were decapitated. Onitsha was very hot then before Bakkasi boys came to sanitise it.
As for this wicked woman, she is just shedding crocodile tears. If she could to that in public, only God knows what has been happening in the house. If you watch that said video wella and understands Igbo language, you will hear her telling the little girl that she will receive more beatings when they get home. She is even blaming the devil as if she would have done same to her own biological child. He who do the crime should be ready to do the time. If I have my way, I will sentence her to seven years imprisonment with hard labour without an option of fine. Nonsense!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by DAntivirus: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Its the devil...

That would be the definite excuse...

Same way will blame the devil when he's finally caught grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by brodalikeme(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
What amazes me most time is the way a woman who shows so much love to their kids can turn around to vent pure hate and violence on other people’s children

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by ogbuefi677(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2019
The devil is a female

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by GMbuharii: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
This monster should be given speedy trial and jailed at once.
See crocodile tears!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Who Slammed Her Househelp Arrested Pleading For Forgivenes by greatbuc(m): 5:17am On Dec 27, 2019
You say the truth, you.... You lie.... The day you notice begging police Officers won't change your situation is the day you became wise.. Them just wan gather more information about wetin happen so they will use it against you in the court.. No blame them, na their job.

(1) (Reply)

Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) / Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.