Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only (4118 Views)

Guys Come And Pick Your Wife, Ladies Come And Pick Your Husband / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fools are busy throwing cheap shades at me but meanwhile smart girls are busy sending DM
Be a smart girl and send that DM. forget naysayers below who don't wish good for anyone but themselves.

Ok so I once advertised that I was looking for a wife in 2020. I met a girl here but it didn't work out for reasons I won't say here. So anyway I'm back again, maybe I'd be lucky this time and someone's daughter would also be lucky wink

Me
I'm in my mid 30s. Single, no kids. I work and live abroad. I'm 5ft6. I'm Igbo. I'm Christian.

Girl
Should be in medical line. Nurse, doc or other medical fields (to easily get a job where I'm based...I no want stress wink ) should be at least 5ft4 I don't want our kids to be too short.
Every other things is allowed. Just these two...medical field and height is koko cool

Send me a dm...let's connect...that's what Internet is for

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Haruna63:
Mumu
what's that for?

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Realmi: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin

U met one here, it did not work

U are back again to try wat did not and will not work

Guy, how many times something go do u before u go wise up

Igbo men no dey zuzu like this o....u sure say u be igbo

10 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by MadamVanessa(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
shocked

Okay I have seen your cheap timberland you just bought, and it's nice. Because your aim was to show us that you've gotten a new cheap timberland shoe with a jean trouser, that will fade immediately it enters water.

13 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Haruna63:

farano mynd44

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Jeon(f): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by illicit(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Realmi:
grin

U met one here, it did not work

U are back again to try wat did not and will not work

Guy, how many times something go do u before u go wise up

Igbo men no dey zuzu like this o....u sure say u be igbo
Lol...very funny. The reason it didn't work was because she was 2 years older than me. Otherwise she be fine chick. Nice girl..Bobby, back. A nurse wink I just don't want to marry who's older. Maybe now I can meet someone younger and nice too

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Okay I have seen your cheap timberland you just bought, and it's nice. Because your aim was to show us that you've gotten a new cheap timberland shoe with a jean trouser, that will fade immediately it enters water.
cheap shot from a wannabe comedian. Sorry not funny and not particularly interesting or useful

12 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by after4: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
guy i doubt if you can get anyone serious this way for so many reasons, one of which is the fact that being able to approach a woman and tell her your mind is part of the game. its nit that hard, just two questions: a) fine girls how are you, do you have a man? b) (if a is NO, then b if not abort mission), can i be your man?
see, don't beg any woman, experience has thought me that begging them for love or attention will hurt you very badly, let them know that you will walk away after the first NO, and don't ask twice, never do. see there are many fishes in the ocean. please go for those ones that are from 20 to 24 (very important and e get why).
finally, read books. i can recommend a lot of books for you that you can read and find your confidence. women no hard to get.
CAUTION: not all women will love you, and when they don't, don't be angry nor take it personal. a lot of them have demons worrying them and you don't need that demon. but anyone that choose to love you, cherish her but most importantly, be a man and place your self first. a woman will forgive you for your wrong, she will even forgive you if you cheat on her, but if you refuse to be a man, she will never forgive you as it is a mortal sin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Edyice: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nurse will leave you within short period of time when she enter abroad.. unless you are in South Africa..

If you are in UK, Austria, Australia USA .. babe will japa in no time.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
guy i doubt if you can get anyone serious this way for so many reasons, one of which is the fact that being able to approach a woman and tell her your mind is part of the game. its nit that hard, just two questions: a) fine girls how are you, do you have a man? b) (if a is NO, then b if not abort mission), can i be your man?
see, don't beg any woman, experience has thought me that begging them for love or attention will hurt you very badly, let them know that you will walk away after the first NO, and don't ask twice, never do. see there are many fishes in the ocean. please go for those ones that are from 20 to 24 (very important and e get why).
finally, read books. i can recommend a lot of books for you that you can read and find your confidence. women no hard to get.
CAUTION: not all women will love you, and when they don't, don't be angry nor take it personal. a lot of them have demons worrying them and you don't need that demon. but anyone that choose to love you, cherish her but most importantly, be a man and place your self first. a woman will forgive you for your wrong, she will even forgive you if you cheat on her, but if you refuse to be a man, she will never forgive you as it is a mortal sin.
nice one baba.
I'm not a shy type though. The reason why I'm posting it on nairaland is because I'd prefer a girl in the medical line.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Edyice:
Nurse will leave you within short period of time when she enter abroad.. unless you are in South Africa..

If you are in UK, Austria, Australia USA .. babe will japa in no time.
Lol...but I dey ok na. If she japa, who she go go jam? Abi you hear say guys full abroad?
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by after4: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
then walk into the hospital and talk to them!
dont trust those thing here oh. the truth is that good girls are mostly not addicted to SM, i mean those ones you can wife, they are mostly not here

Razgas:
nice one baba.
I'm not a shy type though. The reason why I'm posting it on nairaland is because I'd prefer a girl in the medical line.

17 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by after4: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
guy no joke with wetin this guy tellyou oh, there are alot of girls abroad wey dey fin guys like you, no come nija come pick wife oh, e go shock you oh

Razgas:
Lol...but I dey ok na. If she japa, who she go go jam? Abi you hear say guys full abroad?
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
then walk into the hospital and talk to them!
dont trust those thing here oh. the truth is that good girls are mostly not addicted to SM, i mean those ones you can wife, they are mostly not here

I I've abroad. Most nurses here are Indians and Filipinos. Want a naija gal grin
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
guy no joke with wetin this guy tellyou oh, there are alot of girls abroad wey dey fin guys like you, no come nija come pick wife oh, e go shock you oh

Lol.. I hear you. But make I look fess
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by after4: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
guy, dont come to naija to fin wife oh if you wan live long. travel around and pray God go bring one to you. hm, no joke oh

Razgas:
I I've abroad. Most nurses here are Indians and Filipinos. Want a naija gal grin
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by jericco1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Of all platforms nigga, na nairaland you see to find wife.
Wey women plenty out there in every work of lives waiting to get married

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
jericco1:
Of all platforms nigga, na nairaland you see to find wife.
Wey women plenty out there in every work of lives waiting to get married
what's wrong with nairaland? I love the anonymity. Abi make I go put my pictures for Tinder ni?
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by MadamOk(f): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Best of luck oooo
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamOk:
Best of luck oooo
thanks
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by doubleE70: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ahan u and ur bhad mouth .
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Juleeee: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Razgas:
Lol...very funny. The reason it didn't work was because she was 2 years older than me. Otherwise she be fine chick. Nice girl..Bobby, back. A nurse wink I just don't want to marry who's older. Maybe now I can meet someone younger and nice too

You are not serious.
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Juleeee:

You are not serious.
explain
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by doubleE70: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Razgas:
cheap shot from a wannabe comedian. Sorry not funny and not particularly interesting or useful
bro i must warn u. if you have the intention OF TAKING YOUR NIGERIAN WIFE ABROAD U BETTER REASON AGAIN CUZ ONCE NIGERIAN GIRLS CROSS OVER THERE THEY BECOME THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU KNOW THEM TO BE. BE CAREFUL. JUST MARRY A GIRL OVER THERE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE ______
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
doubleE70:

bro i must warn u. if you have the intention OF TAKING YOUR NIGERIAN WIFE ABROAD U BETTER REASON AGAIN CUZ ONCE NIGERIAN GIRLS CROSS OVER THERE THEY BECOME THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU KNOW THEM TO BE. BE CAREFUL. JUST MARRY A GIRL OVER THERE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE ______
thanks I hear you. But here's hoping I'd be lucky wink
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by doubleE70: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Razgas:
thanks I hear you. But here's hoping I'd be lucky wink
i wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Juleeee: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Razgas:
explain

Don't get why just two years, could be enough reasons to throw away something you claim that it's so good.
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Juleeee:

Don't get why just two years, could be enough reasons to throw away something you claim that it's so good.
send me a dm wink you be babe ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Land Herself In Trouble For Doing This In Class(photo) / 9 People Share Their Worst Sex Experiences / Should Lovers Keep Secrets From Their Past From Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.