Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (2116 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion / See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads / No Roads Anywhere In Lagos As Residents, Motorists, Commuters Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by Ttipsy(f): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The state is a disgrace they want us to shift the goal post ..lai Lai
We all stay here
such a disgrace and a huge disappointment.
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Ttipsy:

This is what they are saying about their state capital Umuahia

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Ttipsy:

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by ChilledPill: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

This is what they are saying about their state capital Umuahia
And this is anambra where boko haram terrorists are now having a field day.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2019
ChilledPill:

And this is anambra where boko haram terrorists are now having a field day.
hope you saw how clear and welltarred the road is .

You want me to deviate by comparing Anambra with pigsty and dumpster place called Abịa

We all stay focused. Abịa is deadwood

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by ChilledPill: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

This is what they are saying about their state capital Awka
Anambra needs to be wipe away and nuke to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2019
ChilledPill:

Anambra needs to be wipe away and nuke to the ground.

That is not Anambra...can you us the place...even the car numbers aren't Anambra

Zuzuwe
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by ChilledPill: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:
hope you saw how clear and welltarred the road is .

You want me to deviate by comparing Anambra with pigsty and dumpster place called Abịa

We all stay focused. Abịa is deadwood
Anambra my state is cursed and should be destroyed to the ground

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
We don't make noise...this is Awka the capital of Igbo land ....

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Oh my Aba ...when would they clean you up

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by nwadiuko1(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Shashar:
lolz i still don't understand why Anambra guys on this forum are trying and doing everything possible to demarket and bring ABA down.

Is it because of the ongoing Enyimba mega city that they are building?

Are they scared that onisha will become irrelevant?lolz...am still trying to understand if it one person that operate all this account that talks shiiit about other Eastern state.

One thing I like about abians on this forum is that they don't even blink an eyelid or give a Bleep about does Anambra guys that needs to take permission from their Mum before they go out with a lady?lolz coming here to boost there self esteem by bringing others down.God knows they can't try the rubbish they do here offline,not to talk of doing it to an abian for that matter.
we no just get their time bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secession: How To Constitutionally Merge or Redraw State Boundaries. / Amotekun: 5 Out Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Who Blocked Oje/ago Road Arrested / IS NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB ABOUT TO BRING TROUBLE TO LAGOS? - JOE IGBOKWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.