Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35304 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by JRaygor(m): 4:00am On Jun 21, 2005
Hello everyone! I am Joe Raygor from the USA!

I happen to be a huge fan of the show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?", especially international versions of the program. I am very curious about the Nigerian version and I really would like to see an episode or two of it!

Would anyone here be willing to help me achieve my goal?

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!
-Joe R.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2005
JRaygor:

Hello everyone! I am Joe Raygor from the USA!

I happen to be a huge fan of the show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?", especially international versions of the program. I am very curious about the Nigerian version and I really would like to see an episode or two of it!

Would anyone here be willing to help me achieve my goal?

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!
-Joe R.

I guess that makes me and you. I have been watching who wants to be a millionaire ever since. But the NIgerian version, Kinda sound like fun. That guys is smokeing Hott (the host), and besides, I need to go to 9ja, i have missed alot. My dad won't let me, he think there arw witches there!! Anyways, this website has been making me think that 9ja is so much fun. You guys should pray for me so that my dad can change his mind.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Chxta(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2005
Hey Hot Angel, your dad is in the stone ages girl.
@ Joe R, I can rip some episodes for you and how do I send them?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Greatpeter(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2005
Hot angel never mind, at the appointed time your dad will allow you to come to Nigeria.
That is your dad's belief and he's trying to protect you to the best of his knowledge.
Just wait for your time. Ok!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2005
Awww.. Thank you guys.. My dad isn't in the stone age angry He is the coolest dad ever!!! cheesy
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Chxta(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2005
Mine isn't. Except for football issues cheesy HE IS IN THE STONE AGE. Glad I'm all grown up!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by DEKING3(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2005
It’s an interesting programme that I don’t ever want to miss. The host is quite unpredictable, which adds more fun to the show.

B4 you think of participating, you got to be fairly okay with history, esp. Nigerian history coz I’ve come to discover that the more money you win, the more history ques. Thrown at you. Also, you’ve got to be current and vast.

@ modalov, that’s not really true coz if you watch it regularly, you’ll discover people from across the country participating. It only depends on your location and that’s why the internet scratch card has been introduced so that it would involve more participants.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by DEKING3(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2005
@ Jolaoso, the cheques are really given out. It’s not fake. It’s like you’re warming up 4 the show from the way I see it.

If anybody knows how to register for 'Flying High' please let me know.

This one way all this babes they talk about this guy (the presenter) …. Uh…uh..uuuuh wink
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by DEKING3(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2005
hot angel, take it easy like the other guys have said. Time's coming when you have the whole time in the world to do whatever you want. I believe your dad has your best interest at heart, o.k

Nigeria is fun sha oooo.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by mamba(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2005
This might just be the way the next episode will end....

for you guyzzz dying to be on the show grin grin

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Greatpeter(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2005
Who wants to be a millionaire is a program full of suspense and thrills.
I love the program too but I do not know how you could get a version of it.

And I do not know whether there's NTA live on line I would have suggested to log in and listen.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2005
NTA live indeed. Anyways who every says a triangle has four sides is crazy.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Chxta(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2005
I'll record today's episode and then we'll see how to upload it for those of you 'foreigners' out there...
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by omon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2005
Thanks man, that will be fun to watch..
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Chxta(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2005
Sorry, the bleeding capture card decided to misbehave (why can't I swear Seun?). Next week.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by thefox(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2005
i love the show and really wish that i can be part of it someday. if anyone knows how i can get on the show, please tell me cos i am so sure that i will win the jackpot.
i love quiz programmes and the presenter is pretty kool. i give kudos to the show
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by JRaygor(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2005
Chxta:

Hey Hot Angel, your dad is in the stone ages girl.
@ Joe R, I can rip some episodes for you and how do I send them?

Cool! Thank you for doing this for me!

E-mail me at JRaygor@aol.com and we'll set up a deal, okay?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by stevo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2005
i say i like the program more than my evening food still i have tried for several times without sucess not that i didnt get my questions right but the random selection ... you cant belive me if i tell you that i have buy 12 internet card and have succeded in all except one without my name coming out I think God hate me but i will not succumb until he kill me
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by dominobaby(f): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2005
Mamba wherever in the world did you get that from?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Pinky(f): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2005
"stevo":
I think God hates me but i will not succumb until he kills me
wat a statement to make, so cos u cant get on the show, u feel God hates u......na wa o...
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Angelgal(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2005
na waa indeed, no be small..
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by fabian(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2005
Hi Guys, nice neighborhood!

Stevo man, I think it's harsh to say God hates you, but I am sure you don't believe that. Yeah, I know it's hard to get in to the show (through getting 6 correct digits - in their correct order, mind you, the Lagos State Lottery is much harder!), but as they say, if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself up and try again wink

Meanwhile, looking forward to this evening's episode of who wants to be a millonaire - with the ever bubbly Frank Edoho!

P.S So he's married to that Kate from A.M Express? The one who was pregnant last year? Guess they met way back in their Unical days then? Good thinking guys! Ciao!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2005
he's married.. oh no.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by onyeocha(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2005
Hi,
I want to participate in the programme this week pls enroll me.
thanks.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Saintjoe(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2005
The tv show who wants to be a millionaire is a must watch to me, but now i am missing it. Due to my schedule. I like that Tv show so much. smiley
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by JRaygor(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2005
Say, Chxta... are we still on the Nigerian "Millionaire?" deal?

New e-mail address: jlraygor@yahoo.com

Thanks again!
-Joe R.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Saintjoe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2005
rolleyes shocked
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by joshjosh(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2005
celador (uk) is the right owner to the format.   i haven't seen the nigerian version  but knowing celador, u expect the best and the original host Chris Tarrant is a genius with almost 30 years of great broadcasting history behind him.  he is a master of  suspence and fun.  he is one of UK best in the  light enteretainment genre.

happy viewing u all.

p.s  can i get a copy too of the programme plzzzzzzzz?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Seun(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2005
I don't get to watch it because they show it at around 8:30pm on Friday, which is when they show my favorite Dharma and Greg. Is there anyone who is still following the programme, and would like to keep us informed on what's happening in Who Wants to be a Millionaire Nigeria?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 1:17am On Nov 03, 2005
I really dont watch it anymore - thanks to Nairaland! cheesy
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by delarontus(f): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2005
In december, the kiddies version will be aired. Kids who think they are smart will be featured with one parent each.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2005
nice.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / Multichoice Hikes Dstv, GOTV Prices After $72m Forex Loss / Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.