Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35302 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by olokun(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2008
let make a deal too.I will get one clip of the programme for you
, waiting for your reply
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by bolorunfem(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
How can I use lifelines on the online game? Didn't see any icon that represented lifeline when I played and I had to walk out when I became stuck cry. In addition, how can I claim my prize? grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by bolorunfem(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2008
grin Yeah, I eventualy found the lifelines. The game is so, so addictive and so will your money be sipping away , gradually, gradually. I con use all my credit finish cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by olokun(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2008
its funny
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
bolorunfem:

grin Yeah, I eventualy found the lifelines. The game is so, so addictive and so will your money be sipping away , gradually, gradually. I con use all my credit finish cry cry

That's why they need ya money tongue tongue
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by tommyex(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2008
Sorry to say i dont belive in the show, i feel you ll lose so much that when and if you finally win you may not break even
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seun001(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2008
tommyex:

Sorry to say i don't believe in the show, i feel you ll lose so much that when and if you finally win you may not break even

Guess u are talking about the online game, uhh.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2008
long time I being here. what's new yall
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by realsmart(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2008
Hey Guys,

Greetings to all of you.

In case you want to learn everything about "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" TV Game Show, there is a book written by one of the hot seat contestants that won 250k.

The book is online and goes for only N500.

realsmart
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Dclique(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
realsmart:

Hey Guys,

Greetings to all of you.

In case you want to learn everything about "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" TV Game Show, there is a book written by one of the hot seat contestants that won 250k.

The book is online and goes for only N500.

realsmart
Intresting,
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by money101: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2008

Grin Yeah, I eventualy found the lifelines. The game is so, so addictive and so will your money be sipping away , gradually, gradually. I con use all my credit finish Cry Cry
If to say you use your credit take do better thing instead of playing kalo kalo then maybe you go come closer to making real millions.No game can give you real millions. Work. Use your imagination. learn how to recognize breakthrough opportunities.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2009
who's played the online game? what's it like?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Godeagle: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hey guys, I'm new to d thread but I've gone through all the pages and I find it quite compelling. Well-done guys. smiley

I did play the online game on three occassions with the three pins given to me when I sent "PIN" to 345. I guess it is addictive as I intend to continue playing. It wasn't easy, though; I only made it to question 10 (out of the 15) on two occassions and flunked at the second question on the third. The link has a provision for you to see the persons ahead of the pack for both the week and month. I think 6 out of 7 of them got all 15 questions correct. I'm wondering how I will do that. In all, I think it's a game worth playing whether online or on TV. I dont see it as gambling, more like a fun, knowledge-building activity with d added possibility of winning money. It's hard work, as you have to learn constantly to improve your chances of winning as opposed to gambling, which is a Lazy man's strategy to becoming rich. Although it all depends on your attitude to d game.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by justgbenga: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
cheesy at last someone has won the 10million Naira star prize!
Thumbs up Aroma
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Dclique(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2009
Wow, i should have seen that episode.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ujunwaa: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
I LIKE WATCHING THE PROGRAM WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA,I DO MISS THE PROGRAM SO MUCH,I MISS NIGERIA TOO. lipsrsealed
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by freakout01: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2011
Wish that i could be the part of such games show that will make me a millionaire.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Tici: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls can someone tell me how i can become a contestant in WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE GAME? thanks to u
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by NiRfreak(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
hello guys... can i play the online game without ending up being shortlisted for d tv game? because for now i dnt want to risk appearing at d tv game without fully prepared...being once in a life time slot i want to be heavily stuffed bfore appearing on d tv show
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by igboboy3(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Bumping up this old thread!

Anybody won the 20k on homeplay??
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by prettyjo(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
seriously, the question the poster asked above me is very necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Messages Ebuka Got From Mother And Daughter / Multichoice Hikes Dstv, GOTV Prices After $72m Forex Loss / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.