Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 (1624 Views)

GDP: IMF Ranks Nigeria 1st In Africa, 26th In The World / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund / Buhari's Executive Order Number 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 by urahara(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Blindersoff:
GDP growth, 2019

India: 6.1%
China: 6.1%
Indonesia: 5%
Pakistan: 3.3%
US: 2.4%
Nigeria: 2.3%
Spain: 2.2%
Netherlands: 1.8%
Canada: 1.5%
France: 1.2%
UK: 1.2%

Russia: 1.1%
Brazil: 0.9%
Japan: 0.9%
S Africa: 0.7%
Germany: 0.5%
Saudi: 0.2%
Turkey: 0.2%
Italy: 0%
Iran: -9%

(IMF)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

This is faker than Kim kardashians butt.

What happened to Ethiopia and Rwanda, lmao.

2.5 percent is very weak for a third world country like Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 by twhy111(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
My brother n sister your opinion is too shitty to count on Nigeria. If Nigeria was at the bottom of the leader your joy would know no bound. May you n haters alike forever remain in sadness while Nigerian continue to grow no matter how slow.

when will you stop celebrating mediocrity?
it people like you that shout for joy when a 1km road is constructed. you have been brainwashed that you can see beyond that as good governance.

if we don't tackle the important issues how do we enjoy the GDP growth?

and maybe you don't know we are that high on the list because we have the population to aid it not because we've done too spectacular.

Pls don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 by Sonnyboom: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
and this is coming from one of the lunatics that rejoiced to hell when Ebele commissioned the diagram of the second Niger bridge ?!

twhy111:

when will you stop celebrating mediocrity?
it people like you that shout for joy when a 1km road is constructed. you have been brainwashed that you can see beyond that as good governance.

if we don't tackle the important issues how do we enjoy the GDP growth?

and maybe you don't know we are that high on the list because we have the population to aid it not because we've done too spectacular.

Pls don't mention me again.
Re: IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 by twhy111(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
and this is coming from one of the lunatics that rejoiced to hell when Ebele commissioned the diagram of the second Niger bridge ?!

get off my mention, you slowpoke!

I have no word to share with you again.
stop mentioning me. learn how to read, comprehend and listen. is that too difficult for you?
Re: IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 by iluvdonjazzy: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
porka:

This is fake news.

It is one of the fakest news on the internet right now.

Nigeria's GDP growth is actually among the poorest in the world this year, 2019.

They need to peddle fake news to cover for the bad public image of the past week.

Here is the main IMF source.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD

Check for yourself.

bros why you come spoil my happiness na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos / Biafra: Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu Formally Announces Formation Of Eastern Security Netw / Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.