Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion (27130 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by GoodGovernance: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

That was his personal opinion, we are not in a dictatorship clown.

Clownishness is when you think freedom of speech includes freedom of instinctive statement.

Anyway with your low IQ ,it would be very difficult for you to understand that such statements are better made by a Nairalander, than a public figure.

SMH.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Clownishness is when you think freedom of speech includes freedom of instinctive statement.
What about the statement is instinctive clown. He only said they were released to divert attention from what happened to Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by madridsta007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
ColonelEmeka:

Zombified wailer, Merry Christmas
You have gotten zero likes for your silly statement above. Unfortunately you cannot screengrab it due to this otherwise you would have gotten your N5,000 from your HQ for Zombified wailers at wadata plaza.
[/s]

Oya, screen-grab this one too and run to Jabi. Your N5000 will not pass you by wink. Amen.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Okoroawusa: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Who quoted you out of context? Is it not the media? Now now you have become a victim of fake news... what's your opinion about the proposed Social media bill?... Mr Opinion

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Reptyle(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
I saw the tweet in question and there was nothing in it that looked like it was aimed to stimulate a debate, a discussion or anything of the sort! He wasn't misquoted or taken out of context in anyway.

It was a categorical statement that looked and sounded like the claimant had solid proof. If it was all about debates and discussions, a lot of that has been on since this unfortunate Sowore saga began.

But when a man of influence like this makes a statement that Sowore was released to divert attention from the "unsuccessful attempt on the life of ex President Jonathan", who is he accusing but the government that released Sowore?

Would they then be wrong to invite him to share proof of his allegation? I think it is time people like this become a lot more circumspect about their statements on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

Oya, screen-grab this one too and run to Jabi. Your N5000 will not pass you by wink. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

I guess i must have struck a nerve smiley

Feliz Navidad. Don't choke. Amen

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by GoodGovernance: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Reptyle:
I saw the tweet in question and there was nothing in it that looked like it was aimed to stimulate a debate, a discussion or anything of the sort! He wasn't misquoted or taken out of context in anyway.

It was a categorical statement that looked and sounded like the claimant had solid proof. If it was all about debates and discussions, a lot of that has been on since this unfortunate Sowore saga began.

But when a man of influence like this makes a statement that Sowore was released to divert attention from the "unsuccessful attempt on the life of ex President Jonathan", who is he accusing but the government that released Sowore?

Would they then be wrong to invite him to share proof of his allegation? I think it is time people like this become a lot more circumspect about their statements on social media.

Only people with low IQ will not appreciate your comments.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by nkwuocha1: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
maasoap:

Your response lacks logic.

To the foolish you mean?
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Tajmahal1000: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anyone who reads social media posts of Gbadamosi, who owns Amen Estate Ibeju-Lekki, and who is a serial Lagos State governorship election contestant who had always been defeated, would have known that he makes reckless public statements.

At governorship election debates, he appears articulate and smart, but, his social media posts are very childish, divisive, and unintelligent.

I met him once at an event at Lagos Continental Hotel on Kofo Abayomi, he sounded well-educated and looked calm, through our 10-minute discussion. However, he later proved to me that talking is different from acting...

He made a definite statement, without any proof, but when called out, he started blaming the media for being ‘quoted out of context’. Lagosians dodged a bullet by not electing this creepy, cruel fellow.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by adelumolo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Look at this clown! He doesn't even have a liver......
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tajmahal1000:
Anyone who reads social media posts of Gbadamosi, who owns Amen Estate Ibeju-Lekki, and who is a serial Lagos State governorship election contestant who had always been defeated, would have known that he makes reckless public statements.

At governorship election debates, he appears articulate and smart, but, his social media posts are very childish, divisive, and unintelligent.

I met him once at an event at Lagos Continental Hotel on Kofo Abayomi, he sounded well-educated and looked calm, through our 10-minute discussion. However, he later proved to me that talking is different from acting...

He made a definite statement, without any proof, but when called out, he started blaming the media for being ‘quoted out of context’. Lagosians dodged a bullet by not electing this creepy, cruel fellow.
If Lagosians were wise they would have elected him Governor to transform the state. Instead they have a former druglord as godfather who empowers agberos,collect their taxes,toll them, and appoints puppets to run the state.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ajl: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
He says his intention was to ignite debate... REALLY?

He must think everyone is stupid

When did it become a crime to express one's opinion. Are we in North Korea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
ajl:

They are the low I.Q clowns and extremists that will determine what constitutes so called 'hate speech' if the Social Media bill is passed.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by madridsta007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
[/b]

[b]I guess i must have struck a nerve smiley

Feliz Navidad. Don't choke. Amen

wink
BMC. I hail o!
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Johans1991: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
ajl:

don't forget that DSS have the right to express their opinion too
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Johans1991: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
DSS must invite this man for questioning,if they allow this incitement statement to go unanswered then they are giving more rooms for hate speech. This is my opinion

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Johans1991: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Who is the animal that is hiding my post. U call buhari a dictator but ordinary truth is paining you.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by gtown: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
He says his intention was to ignite debate... REALLY?

He must think everyone is stupid
He has seen that the debates are not going his way. That is the essence of this his rebuttal and to avert an invitation by the DSS.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Goke7: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gbadamosi is a careless talker and not too civilised! He may not go far politically

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by jaytee01(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Unfortunately for you the bill will be passed and i will see between you and i who will leave the country
I can assure you that u and that senile cow will leave this country. We will see the back of u incorrigible parasites.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
jaytee01:
I can assure you that u and that senile cow will leave this country. We will see the back of u incorrigible parasites.

Psychiatrists say that when people insult their elders it is because of some traumatic experience they passed through at the hand of their elders so by extension they see their own elderly in these people they insult.

Can we then say you just insulted your own father by insulting an elder like Buhari? I believe you just did

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Tom1999: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Pass the murder.
Anybody who wishes hate speech bill upon Nigeria my prayer is GOD should visit the entire family of the evil person with hate speeches that their generation will never forget while we progress in the 21st century. If you like hate speech then you need to relocate to Afghanistan and All that side ....you go find many countries of your choosen of your choice like khazakstan. Don’t come and make this country a zoo by talking about that poo.....it’s meant for the animals.
It shall not be well in the life of anybody who supports that poo called hate speech
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by amuwo1980: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This era of hate speech and fake news is a very serious issue. He made a definite claim with his initial comment and is now trying to claim it was quoted out of context and was said out of mere suspicion

The government should hurry up and pass the bill. I have had enough of this hate speeches which are mostly false and targeted at a cross section of the country

Will u shut up
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by amuwo1980: 1:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Johans1991:
DSS must invite this man for questioning,if they allow this incitement statement to go unanswered then they are giving more rooms for hate speech. This is my opinion

Get the Bleep out
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2019
amuwo1980:

Will u shut up

Will you shut up

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 2:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Tom1999:
Pass the murder.
Anybody who wishes hate speech bill upon Nigeria my prayer is GOD should visit the entire family of the evil person with hate speeches that their generation will never forget while we progress in the 21st century. If you like hate speech then you need to relocate to Afghanistan and All that side ....you go find many countries of your choosen of your choice like khazakstan. Don’t come and make this country a zoo by talking about that poo.....it’s meant for the animals.
It shall not be well in the life of anybody who supports that poo called hate speech

Lmao you do realize that even God detests hate speeches and he said that every idle word shall be judged. i am sure you have seen that in your Bible. You want God to deal with people over something even He abhors?

So in essence you are saying it shall not be well with God for standing against hate speeches right? Your shall have your place where you belong.. Worry not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.