Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion (27129 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Tom1999:
Pass the murder.
Anybody who wishes hate speech bill upon Nigeria my prayer is GOD should visit the entire family of the evil person with hate speeches that their generation will never forget while we progress in the 21st century. If you like hate speech then you need to relocate to Afghanistan and All that side ....you go find many countries of your choosen of your choice like khazakstan. Don’t come and make this country a zoo by talking about that poo.....it’s meant for the animals.
It shall not be well in the life of anybody who supports that poo called hate speech
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by eguarojeona: 6:00am On Dec 27, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
[s][/s]

Thank you for the unsolicited advice
You think they do it for free?
They are bloody mercenaries .

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Harunabisanti(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2019
We're you sleeping or dreaming when you uttered the statement?
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ProWalker: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2019
The stupid man should have give ahead to tell us the motive behind the move to kill Jonathan’

For every act of murder, there is a motive.

I can’t understand what this govt stand to gain by killing Jonathan

Those behind it are those within his close circles in his axis who felt he worked again PDP ( their feeding bottle)
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Harunabisanti(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2019
DSS WILL SÒN HUNT U
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by LtChisom: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe oooo, sowore called him and described to him how DSS holding cells look like.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ebuka440: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This era of hate speech and fake news is a very serious issue. He made a definite claim with his initial comment and is now trying to claim it was quoted out of context and was said out of mere suspicion

The government should hurry up and pass the bill. I have had enough of this hate speeches which are mostly false and targeted at a cross section of the country
It's now that I know that your mental state has degenerated
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
ebuka440:

It's now that I know that your mental state has degenerated

It's now that i know you have zero mental state

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by prof12(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2019
thundafire:
He never accused government of attacking GEJ directly he gave his opinion I wonder how people support dis government

Try to understand English
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by prof12(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Gbadamosi you have proven to be a fool.
When I came across that piece of crap you vomited from that ungodly mouth of yours, I told myself this guy is a ******* bastard.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by prof12(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2019
You are supposed to replace sowore at the DSS detention facility. People like you are always trying to ignite crisis
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Tajmahal1000:
Anyone who reads social media posts of Gbadamosi, who owns Amen Estate Ibeju-Lekki, and who is a serial Lagos State governorship election contestant who had always been defeated, would have known that he makes reckless public statements.

At governorship election debates, he appears articulate and smart, but, his social media posts are very childish, divisive, and unintelligent.

I met him once at an event at Lagos Continental Hotel on Kofo Abayomi, he sounded well-educated and looked calm, through our 10-minute discussion. However, he later proved to me that talking is different from acting...

He made a definite statement, without any proof, but when called out, he started blaming the media for being ‘quoted out of context’. Lagosians dodged a bullet by not electing this creepy, cruel fellow.

Same Gbadamosi that misyarned and called women side-chics at a WIMBIZ . . .

https://www.aigmediapro.tv/lady-gets-dramatic-as-gbadamosi-adp-guber-candidate-uses-word-side-chick/
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
ajl:

When did it become a crime to express one's opinion. Are we in North Korea?

Politics asides, a man of Gbadamosi's stature should know when to hold his tongue. Making unfounded statements about an attempted assassination on an ex-president is really silly - especially in a fragile multi-ethnic country. Anywhere in the world - even in the USA, this kind of talk would get you a visit from the Secret Service.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Goke7:
Gbadamosi is a careless talker and not too civilised! He may not go far politically

With his increasing list of gaffes, he won't go far, cos an increasing number of decision-makers would see him as someone who cannot be trusted to hold his tongue. And the silly part is that he is not even a PDP member, so he doesn't even get any mileage from his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by saintade01(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
sweetonugbu:
soon you will get tired of defending the actions of this clueless government.

Shut your trap. Must everything be about Buhari. Tackle the topic on ground without attaching sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by tck2000(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2019
A very unfortunate statement indeed from Mr Gbadamosi.

Our political elites need to be very careful with their utterances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba / Andy Uba Detained At Force Headquarters, reason unclear - The Will / In The 1980s, Italy Paid Koko, A Nigeria Town $100 A Month To Store Toxic Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.