Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion (27117 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Hypocrit: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
sweetonugbu:
soon you will get tired of defending the actions of this clueless government.
Mad man still dey shame?
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Irresponsible leaders who speak without using their brains and later claim their words was taking out of context.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by zeusdgrt(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This era of hate speech and fake news is a very serious issue. He made a definite claim with his initial comment and is now trying to claim it was quoted out of context and was said out of mere suspicion

The government should hurry up and pass the bill. I have had enough of this hate speeches which are mostly false and targeted at a cross section of the country
GUY U DULL O
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by gurunlocker: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lol.... Baba no wan spend him own 4 years behind bars grin
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by shedy03(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
This man has received threats from the authority after making that comment.
This my comment is my personal opinion too, just suspicious. lol.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Hypocrit: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
that speech was uncalled for a man of his caliber. He should have come to nairaland to post it were no one will no he is the one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Badonasty(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
This guy should take it easy

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by fredoooooo: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Idiot you give opinion just like opinion was giving about you too... idiots they can never taste a dose of whatever they dish out ...
This hate speech need to be look into again, lots of liars and fools out there saying rubbish and call it opinion ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Truthbites: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Afonja, fear not, na una bring them in. Until una and other zones support Ibos say enough is enough, it won't change . For now let's swallow their poopooh
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by IpobAntidote: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
This guy is very smart having heard him give couple of speeches. But I have to say that he sounded like a dumb MF with that accusation.
He has lost some respect with that asinine accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
jaytee01:
You are free to leave the country with your fake moniker or advise your paymasters to do the right thing.

Unfortunately for you the bill will be passed and i will see between you and i who will leave the country

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by shedy03(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This era of hate speech and fake news is a very serious issue. He made a definite claim with his initial comment and is now trying to claim it was quoted out of context and was said out of mere suspicion

The government should hurry up and pass the bill. I have had enough of this hate speeches which are mostly false and targeted at a cross section of the country
What you call "hate speech" today is exactly what APC used against GEJ in 2015 to win the election. APC took advantage of Jonathan's freedom of speech policy.
Unfortunately, APC is crying foul when given little of the treatment they gave PDP/GEJ in 2014/2015.
I call this politics of fear.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Naijaarchive(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigeria politicians are so disgusting �
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Dchampion65: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Imagine if this 'out of context' is in control of Lagos State.

It's easier to pass insult but difficult to accept same

Your statement is very inciting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Hypocrit: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
shedy03:

What you call "hate speech" today is exactly what APC used against GEJ in 2015 to win the election. APC took advantage of Jonathan's freedom of speech policy.
Unfortunately, APC is crying foul when given little of the treatment they gave PDP/GEJ in 2014/2015.
I call this politics of fear.
You just wasted your time trying to explain to an APC apologist.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by kenfarm(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just hope yur opinion is not .......
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ibnjimoh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm!
Still waiting for what mr presido is going to do about his matter

pemperipem pemperipepe!
No go dey do pass ur self.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by sainthumble: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
The guy above me has said it all

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by abeggnow: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
sweetonugbu:
soon you will get tired of defending the actions of this clueless government.
this has nothing to do with defending the government. The man made an allegation and now he is suddenly changing mouth

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by nku5: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Buhari supporters should calm down. Where is Abacha today?

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by kweensheba: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Many politicians are the same. Instead of him to admit that he goofed, he was still making excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Afamed: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Penisman:

You are an idiot for saying this.
Lol
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Not everyone...First, General Muhammad Buhari supporters.

Your response lacks logic.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by LegacyB: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
This guy is just too loud mouthed.Making an unconfirmed statement in public can never stand as an opinion. In my opinion u deserve 40 strokes of cane.
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by YungMillionaire: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
I have said it several times ANY statement that comes from the following groups MUST be taken with a basin of salt:

1. Kanu/IPOB
2.PDP
3.ADP
4.Anti-Buharists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by pfadom: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Only an irrational mind will find nothing wrong with his statement. Reasonable people don't leave loop holes for mischievous elements to twist their words.

He actually created avenues for such twists. Otherwise, what connection exist between the release of Dasuki/Sowore and gunmen attack on GEJ home in Bayelsa?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.