Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night (1301 Views)

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / Chatting With Exes After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by darling4real1: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is scaring and I can't sleep well at night. I got a prophecy from a friend to pray against death and since then, I started having a nightmare. Seeing myself chatting with the dead relatives and friends.

Am I going to die? Please I need an urgent advise now. Help a lost soul.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by ArcFresky(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
What did you do?

OP, everybody will die when it's their time....plus I don't believe God is on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by darling4real1: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
ArcFresky:
What did you do?

OP, everybody will die when it's their time....plus I don't believe God is on nairaland.

Am just scared. I couldn't go out yesterday and today as something keep talking to me. Really scared.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Amanda4life: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
I had similar experience. But the name of Jesus can cancel it.

Read psalm 51 three times and gen is is chapter 1 after that cancel every of of your Contact with the dead with blood of Jesus and send spirit of death back where it came from.
Fast for 3 days along side.

Before sleeping each day read psalm 30 into a satchet water and drink befor e going to bed.

Then subsequently fast one day in a week , to keep you spiritually strong

4 Likes

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by baby124: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
It’s psychological. You are obviously a paranoid person who surrounds himself with prophecy mongers. Live your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by darling4real1: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Amanda4life:
I had similar experience. But the name of Jesus can cancel it.

Read psalm 51 three times and gen is is chapter 1 after that cancel every of of your Contact with the dead with blood of Jesus and send spirit of death back where it came from.
Fast for 3 days along side.

Before sleeping each day read psalm 30 into a satchet water and drink befor e going to bed.

Then subsequently fast one day in a week , to keep you spiritually strong

I will do as you said. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by donbachi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
pray against spirit of death...fast 6 to 12,for 7days.using psalm 23.

1 Like

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by darling4real1: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
donbachi:
pray against spirit of death...fast 6 to 12,for 7days.using psalm 23.

Thank you
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by ezugegere(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
The fact that the experience started after your friend's dream makes me believe it is psychological. Those who are going to die don't usually know
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by frozen70(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
darling4real1:
This is scaring and I can't sleep well at night. I got a prophecy from a friend to pray against death and since then, I started having a nightmare. Seeing myself chatting with the dead relatives and friends.

Where is your faith in God if you should allow a mere devil to be confusing you

Tell the devil to get behind you that you have a powerful God who watches you

And the devil will run away if you don't give him room to seat down in your life
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Beosten(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
darling4real1:

I chat with dead relatives more than anyone you ever met. There were times such dead relatives would ask me for money or food and would tell them the dead can't spend money. I would even ask about the circumstances surrounding their deaths. At times they send me to their other relatives about real life cases.

My case is different though. As in your case, you only need one weapon. It's FAITH. I'm showing this secret tonight whether you're a weak or strong Christian. BELIEVE that no demon can hurt you. I'm such a spiritual THUG that herbalists in real life are often afraid of me.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by StrikeBack(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Please what site did you download IT 2 from
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by darlenese(f): 1:18am On Dec 27, 2019
your problem is fear . defeat fear and you will be free
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by TheArchangel(f): 5:09am On Dec 27, 2019
People with paranoid personality are always on edge waiting for something sinister that will push them over the edge.
What you need is a psych evaluation and a sprinkle of prayer here and there for your sanity. A graduate in my hood just loss his sanity to doom mongers and prophesy harbourers. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Kaychiz: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2019
darling4real1:

Sorry about what you are passing thru. But first and foremost, are you born again? If not, then pls give your life to Christ immediately. Secondly, be more prayerful and cancel any evil plans of the enemy against your life. Finally, henceforth, pls remain steadfast in serving and worshiping God.

Pls also talk to your parents and pastor about this.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Ogadijan: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Fear on it's own is a torment, that your friend that dreamt about you, did he or she pray and cancel the bath dream? dreams are ment to show us things before it to pass, but if you pray and cancel with faith, then forget it is done. So dear pray for yourself and remove fear of death and move on. You're not gonna die OK. We are crossing together to 2020.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
darling4real1:

Am just scared. I couldn't go out yesterday and today as something keep talking to me. Really scared.
Go to MFM for deliverance.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by culf: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2019
God revealed to redeem. pray and trust in God. Try not to be afraid
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Certain nutrients are lacking in your body.
Go and eat balanced meals.
Mtcheew
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by darling4real1: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is what my pastor said;
[12/29, 2:19 PM] Pastor Destiny: Okay u need to pray because what God review after my prayer I didn’t like it the battle is form where u married is enemy of u wife what to make her widow
[12/29, 2:22 PM] Pastor Destiny: What God show me is woman behind such she said March 28 2020 that’s their plain.
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
darling4real1:
This is what my pastor said;
[12/29, 2:19 PM] Pastor Destiny: Okay u need to pray because what God review after my prayer I didn’t like it the battle is form where u married is enemy of u wife what to make her widow
[12/29, 2:22 PM] Pastor Destiny: What God show me is woman behind such she said March 28 2020 that’s their plain.
Then pray like almost everyone here has advised you.

1 Like

Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by idid: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are a living man, what are you doing with dead relatives?

Your friend is right, you need urgent prayer for death cancellation!
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by StrikeBack(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
darling4real1:

You are not going to die young man.

The only thing that will KILL you is if you allow your MIND to trick you into believing all this bullshit you are experiencing, and as for pastor destiny telling you what was "reviewed" to him,..... SMH
Re: Nightmare! Chatting With Ghost All Night by AstralBody: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2019
darling4real1:

U are not going to die,as long they are not giving u black clothes to wear or hurting u in d dream. Is normal,noting strange abt it.

(1) (Reply)

Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single / Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife / Please Patronise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.